Looking for a blank Penguins away (black jersey) from years 1998-99, 1999-2000, or 2000-01 in size medium or equivalent authentic size. Wanting to make it into a Matthew Barnaby.

Grabbed this from Penguins Chronicles to illustrate what I'm looking for (this jersey is from 1995-96, though)

pensjersey_zpsbe11e770.jpg

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for the following:

Authentic 1993 french SCF patch (yeah I know, longshot, but I have come across two authentic '93 english ones, so a french one has to be out there somewhere...)

Authentic 1993 "COUPE STANLEY" 100th ann'y patch

RBK vector patch - for Leafs jersey - white

Two CCM era fight straps

Also looking for two NHL shield patches used in 2005-06 on the RBK 6100 jerseys to cover up the old style NHL shield.

Hi Guys - I'm looking for older Ft Wayne Komet game worn sweaters ~ jerseys mainly pre 1990. But if you have something fairly newer and want to sell it - give me a shout. :skaterblu:

Since I seem to be striking out on the Seabrook jersey, does anyone have a blank red authentic Edge 1.0 or 2.0 Blackhawks jersey (not the IndoEdge versions), size 52 available for sale?

I am looking for another 2013 Flyers Winter Classic Jersey. Authentic 52. Blank or Hartnell. See them every now and again on ebay. If anyone hears anything let me know.

Thanks

I am looking for another 2013 Flyers Winter Classic Jersey. Authentic 52. Blank or Hartnell. See them every now and again on ebay. If anyone hears anything let me know.

Thanks

For the price of an authentic plus customization, you could get this instead:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/321301975476

Try working on a deal with him outside of eBay to save some $$$

For the price of an authentic plus customization, you could get this instead:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/321301975476

Try working on a deal with him outside of eBay to save some $$$

Just saw that today. Very interesting. Thanks

Anyone with a bargain priced Toronto Maple Leafs EDGE jersey, home (blue) jersey only, current pattern/colors (post 2010), size 58+ or 60?

Dear All,

New to site so, hello! Business: I've been looking for years now for a Tony Amonte Authentic Nike Jersey with or without the 'A' (depending on season) with a fight strap...preferably size 48 and preferably red (which i know is a road jersey as well)...i've checked jeff b's collection as was stated as well as the recent links posted although idk if i should trust River City Sports to make an authentic Nike jersey. If anyone has any leads or ideas please let me know. Thank you all and have a great day!!

Dear All,

New to site so, hello! Business: I've been looking for years now for a Tony Amonte Authentic Nike 1996 Jersey with the 'A' and fight strap...preferably size 48 and preferably red (which i know is a road jersey as well)...i've checked jeff b's collection as was stated as well as the recent links posted although idk if i should trust River City Sports to make an authentic Nike jersey. If anyone has any leads or ideas please let me know. Thank you all and have a great day!!

Amonte didn't have an 'A' in 1996, so please don't..

Looking for new style Preds 2.0s, or white 1.0s. Also looking for London Knights blanks.

Amonte didn't have an 'A' in 1996, so please don't..

Just ignore this post...Tony did wore an A with a Nike jersey, it was the 97-98 season. Sorry! ;)

Now to find a size 48, Red and for sale. and no worries i didnt know if my memory was that good from 20 years ago lol...

If you are open to the black alternate here you go.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/310855600401?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

We have a want list thread for all requests.

• TMLFAN locked this topic