• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only place I've seen 2.0 Rangers Heritage jerseys in size 60 are from Jersey Baron, so it'd cost you $359 shipped.

How does he obtain them? If no one else finds them how does he lol.. And there is no way I can afford that..ugh.

As far as retail 2.0's go, I don't believe it's so much a question of "finding" them- all that is necessary is for a dealer to order them from Reebok, but the dealer has to commit to a minimum order. Reebok manufactures the jerseys to order and the dealer can sell them once they are delivered.

Looking for Rangers Heritage jersey 2.0 sz.60...how much would this cost me if someone here had it for sale?

Jersey Baron has it.

http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=301075424526

RiverCity and IceJerseys carry 2.0s for some teams and styles. IJ does sell a Rangers Heritage 2.0 for $299 + shipping which can be made cheaper with coupon codes, however they don't offer size 60.

Regardless you're still going to be paying near retail $265+ at this point.

As mentioned above, JerseyBaron will be the only place to score a Heritage in a size 60. Maybe try emailing IJ to see if they could get one?

Wanted: 2011 (Team Staal) or 2012 (Team Alfreddsson) authentic jersey - size 46-52 (preferably 46).

Preferably I want a blank or customized with Marc Staal, Girardi, Lundqvist, or Nash. Will consider other players.

Let me know if you have any leads or have one for sale. Jersey baron has some 54s which are too big.

I saw the size 50 Letang on Ebay but, not looking to pay $360+ for a jersey I would have to strip and recustomize.

I swear I saw someone had a Lundqvist size 50 for sale within the last year but, can't recall who. Thanks in advance.

Looking for:

Canadiens CCM 1990's Roy Home and Away jersey size 44-48 with (blank jerseys work too)

Colorado Avalanche Burgundy 3rd Koho Size 44-48 (Roy or Forsberg pre-customized work too)

almost some a****** ran the price up a hundred dollars in the last 5 minutes so i went to 150 with it and with 7sec left the a hole went to 160 so i had no time to re bid and it pissed me off!!

You should bid to your max there at the end so that does not happen, or use auction sniper

im new to ebay lol i had no idea there was such a thing called auction sniper. Back to the hunt again...hope someone finds a lead i dont...ill even accept shops in different states and talk to the owner lol

Sniping is just placing a bid in the last seconds of an auction. You can do it manually or there are websites/apps you can use to do it for you. Some folks think it gives them an advantage - and it can in instances where someone is hoping to keep the bid low by not bidding their maximum.

Personally, I don't bother with sniping. I bid the maximum amount I'm willing pay and move on. If you're honest with yourself about what amount you truly are willing to pay, it doesn't matter if someone outbids you with 5 seconds left or 5 days left in the auction. They were willing to pay more that I was willing to.

The problem is getting past this idea of always trying to get something cheap on eBay. It does happen, but not as often as people think. In the case of the Amonte, if you really were willing to pay $150 or even $175 then that is what you should have bid to begin with. The guy still may have won, because maybe his bid in the final seconds was for $200 or maybe it was only for $165, you can't control what other people bid, only what you're willing to bid.

If you're honest with yourself about what amount you truly are willing to pay, it doesn't matter if someone outbids you with 5 seconds left or 5 days left in the auction. They were willing to pay more that I was willing to.

But that doesn't negate the fact that there is an advantage to doing it last minute, if only to save yourself some money (no matter how high you're willing to pay).

ex - NWT blank Hawks 52 goes for $240

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-NWT-VTG-Authentic-Chicago-Blackhawks-CCM-Center-Ice-Jersey-52-Fight-Strap-/141155987319?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT&nma=true&si=QHjGfhP2H5m89EWlipyYUeJQeNA=&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

If we look at the bidding, 6***6 (12) is just a rookie who's got a hard on for this jersey, but doesn't know ebay very well, so instead of bidding to his max, he just keeps trying to outbid the current price. He (obviously) doesn't know that the previous bidder has already set a higher maximum than the current bid, and subsequently gets outbid every time until he reaches that number.

bidding-vi.jpg

Let's say there's a day left in an auction, and you decide to enter a bid of $500 (the max you're willing to pay), and the current bid is only at $150. That leaves the auction open for any old rc to come along and bump up the price on you.

If there's only 10 seconds left and the rc is the highest bidder at $150, and you then enter your $500 amount, the auction will jump to $155 and then rc will panic (being outbid), and go to $160, be outbid, go to $170, be outbid, and then bam, the auction ends and you get it for $170.

If you had set your max bid at $500 prior, the rc may very have started his outbidding with a minute left, and had much more time to continue to try and outbid you, at which point he's just driving up the price needlessly. His max may be $350, and if that's the case, despite the fact that ya, you'll still win the jersey, you could have had it for $170, instead of $355, saving youself some $$.

Sure, that doesn't negate that other snipers or experienced ebay users may be a factor, but using the example above, we can at least eliminate the rookies who don't know at better. Especially the rookies who don't know what a jersey might be worth and are more than willing to overpay for it.

Looking for these;

1997-98 Tampa Bay Lightning Alternate pro - sz 56/58

Chicago Blackhawks Red or Black 6100 - sz 56

Minnesota North Stars pro size 52 or above

S.F. Spiders Black pro - sz 56

Washington Capitals white 6100 (stars down the sleeves) size 54/56

Minnesota Fighting Saints Rawlings size 52 or above

New Jersey Devils-Red -6100 size 54/56

Steven Stamkos Sarnia Sting and/or Lightning size 56

But to akteon's point, he cares about getting the jersey, not worrying about getting it for a deal. If it's worth up to $500 to him, and he doesn't want to bother with getting sniped or having to be on at the exact time it ends, it's about getting the jersey, not getting it for cheap.

But to akteon's point, he cares about getting the jersey, not worrying about getting it for a deal. If it's worth up to $500 to him, and he doesn't want to bother with getting sniped or having to be on at the exact time it ends, it's about getting the jersey, not getting it for cheap.

That's a problem many of us wish we can have.

Who said anything about getting it cheap? I'm not talking about getting it for a deal or even getting it cheap; heck, I've overpayed for jerseys plenty of times, lol.

And I also get that we're not all sitting in front of our PCs 24/7...I'm just saying there is definitely an advantage to waiting until the last minute to bid.

Why pay more needlessly? A fool and his money are soon parted.

I like to have spare bank for cookies yo.

Exactly...it's all about the extra cookies.

• TMLFAN locked this topic