• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NJ Devils/North America Hurricane Sandy benefit jersey?

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/2013/04/14/global-legends-game-raises-over-50k-for-hurricane-sandy-relief/

I know they had them on the concourse at the Devils game a year or so ago. I have been searching for one to no avail for quite some time. Just curious if anyone has seen them around.

Thanks.

I had been trying to get one from the Operation Hat Trick game (that this article wrongfully gives credit to the Flyers, Rangers, and NHL being a part of, which they were not).

I don't think jerseys like this ever make it out to the public, other than the game worns. The sponsors pay to have just enough made for the game, because there's such little interest in replicas. Then again, you seem sure that they had them on the concourse, which seems odd to me, but kinda cool too.

Edited by dsl135

I had been trying to get one from the Operation Hat Trick game (that this article wrongfully gives credit to the Flyers, Rangers, and NHL being a part of, which they were not).

I don't think jerseys like this ever make it out to the public, other than the game worns. The sponsors pay to have just enough made for the game, because there's such little interest in replicas. Then again, you seem sure that they had them on the concourse, which seems odd to me, but kinda cool too.

I think they were selling the leftovers with the proceeds going to charity. I never saw them but another board member I know did see them and was able to purchase one at a table on the concourse.

Also still seeking:

1) Size 56 Devils pre-Reebok authentics, home or road, blank or customized, not game-worn, in good condition for a decent price.

2) Size 56 Whalers authentics (post-color change, for a Shanahan), home or road, blank or customized, not game-worn, in good condition for a decent price.

3) Size 56 Oshawa Generals Lindros-era white jersey, home or road, blank or customized, not game-worn, in good condition. A boy can dream.

I'm even willing to pay a $20 finder's fee if you know of one of the above and point me toward it and I ultimately do buy it. This does NOT include one happening to pop up on eBay, as I am already monitoring that constantly.

Condition and price would have to be right, but if you tell me where to find it (other than eBay) and I manage to make a deal for it, $20 to you for your troubles.

Desperately seeking a New York Rangers CCM mesh (90's style) WHITE, Gerry Cosby version jersey in size 48. If anyone has one of these, please PM me

Pretty sure one turned up in the arrivals thread, the user (who i've unfortunately forgotten the name of) was possibly looking to shift. Not sure on the size though.

Also, i'm looking for ANY CCM/KOHO replicas from the late 90s/early 00s, size M-XXL. Rangers white jersey is a priority though.

Pretty sure one turned up in the arrivals thread, the user (who i've unfortunately forgotten the name of) was possibly looking to shift. Not sure on the size though.

Also, i'm looking for ANY CCM/KOHO replicas from the late 90s/early 00s, size M-XXL. Rangers white jersey is a priority though.

Its the same person with that NY Rangers jersey needing a bigger size. To add to the thread, looking for any Pro Player Rangers or Penguins size 48 authentic or large replica (blanks).

Edited by OR68

Looking for colorado avalanche authentic home or away jerseys Size 56 up to goalie cut. CCM KOHO or reebok 6100 jerseys. Will consider correctly customized jerseys too.

Looking for an authentic Sabres RED alt. from 00-06... tough find... if anyone find or sees one... contact and scream at me.

I gave shoulder patches for a Patrik Elias All-Star jersey, but I have no such jersey. Looking for an All-Star jersey from a team Patrik played on. That's 2000 (size 56), 2002 (size 58) or 2011 (size 58+/60).

Edited by mfitz804

I just remembered, someone on here once offered me a 2000 World All-Star jersey, size 56...if you see this and still have it, please give me a shout!

The Baron has team-issued 2011's in a 58 and 60. Expensive as hell, but you could make an offer and see if he'll bite. I'm sure he's anxious to get rid of them.

The Baron has team-issued 2011's in a 58 and 60. Expensive as hell, but you could make an offer and see if he'll bite. I'm sure he's anxious to get rid of them.

I haven't decided if I am prepared to pay JB price on that one yet. Plus looking at pics of some gamers, I bet it'll be a nightmare to get one of those customized.

Most of us with those jerseys used EPS for the sublimated numbers, and they came out great. I'm guessing on this, but you might be able to make an offer much lower than what he's asking and get away with it. :) (They just don't seem to be selling at all.)

Most of us with those jerseys used EPS for the sublimated numbers, and they came out great. I'm guessing on this, but you might be able to make an offer much lower than what he's asking and get away with it. :) (They just don't seem to be selling at all.)

I'd need it to be less than half of his asking price. He's not going that low. More interested in a 2000 or 2002 I guess.

• TMLFAN locked this topic