• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for an Anaheim Mighty Ducks CCM jersey, prefer Ultrafil but will consider Airknit, in size 56. Looking for the dark eggplant only, not the white (whether that's home or road, I never know what to say since the switch do I say the color instead).

Can be blank or customized, must be in near perfect shape and priced fairly.

Thanks!

Amping up my quest for the impossible. Vintage red and green Devils CCM Ultrafil in size 56. Not looking for game worn, but would consider anything in decent condition.

Might consider a 54 as well, if you were willing to take measurements and/or take pictures of it with other jerseys so I can get a better idea of its size.

Looking for a Montreal Canadiens pro twill crest (80's style) and a Maple Leafs 1967/third jersey crest. Can pay $$$ or trade my pro NY Islanders 80's twill crest (home or away) or a Boston Bruins home 80's twill crest. Thanks!

Hi guys, I'm looking for a Penguins Authentic 1990-1992 in size 48-52 and players Jagr, Stevens, Murphy, Francis, Tocchet, Mullen, Recchi or Bourque. If anybody has something for sale, please let me know! Thaaaaaaanks

It's a long shot but I am looking to trade for a Blackhawks authentic. Size 48-50 will work, any brand is fine. Player/color does not matter either.

Also a longshot but I'm looking for an Edge 1.0 Kings Purple Vintage jersey, any size, any player.

I need it for the Vector logo on the back!

I'm looking for two US Olympic jerseys - the 2010 navy and 2014 white. Are authentics of those available anywhere? I'd settle for replicas if necessary. If they're authentic, I'd need whatever Nike size is equivalent to a Reebok 56, and in replica, I'd need XL.

I would really like to find a Hawks Edge 1.0 jersey in a size 46 or a 50 at most. I see 1.0's here and there, but they're always way too big for me.

Edited by PotatoPhun

• TMLFAN locked this topic