What about the NHL shield? It would be different in a Koho and a Reebok. Though I don't know if that matters and he'll have to alter it also anyway...

Forgot to mention that. The koho NHL shield is embroidered, while the Reebok nhl shield is a patch. Some Reebok 6100's have the embroidered shield under neath the reebok patch.

Looking for Authentic 91-92 TBTC jerseys. Must be size 52 or larger (but let me know if you have a 50 or 48). Need the following:

Leafs TBTC (91-92) - Blank or Clark/Gilmour (Not sure if Gilmour actually wore this as he came in halfway, would need confirmation)
Red Wings TBTC (91-92) - Blank or Yzerman/Fedorov
Black Hawks TBTC (91-92) - Blank or Chelios/Roenick/Belfour/Other players may be considered
Rangers TBTC (91-92) - Blank or Messier/Leetch/May consider other players
Canadiens TBTC (91-92) - Blank or Roy

If the current owner is interested in moving the 1961 Pittsburgh Hornets road gamer that was sold by Frozen Pond auctions in April please get in touch with me. I'm prepared to make a more than fair offer.Hornetblueholygrail_zpsc17536cf.jpg

Leafs TBTC (91-92) - Blank or Clark/Gilmour (Not sure if Gilmour actually wore this as he came in halfway, would need confirmation)

http://www.gamewornauctions.net/products/1991_92_Doug_Gilmour_Maple_Leafs_Game_Worn_Jersey_Turn_Back_The_Clock-2084-64.html

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toronto-Maple-Leafs-TBTC-Authentic-CCM-Jersey-Ultrafil-48-Pro-Fight-Strap-1992-/191448627015?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2c933a3747

They wore the TBTC's in their last game of the season - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzf2TtcnkwI

And while not shown, Dougie's game log shows he was playing - http://www.hockey-reference.com/players/g/gilmodo01/gamelog/1992/

I've been hunting for a pic of Gilmour rocking the TBTC...if anyone has a pic, please share :thumbsup:

Edited by slimcutta

'91-92 TBTC Canadiens

'90-93 Jets (preferably white)

Anyone?

Looking for a 93-94 Rangers authentic (home or road) in size 48 for one of the following:

Leetch

Kovalev

Zubov

Richter

or 91-92 TBTC Rangers (48)

Hi! I am new to this forum, so I hope I am posting in the correct section. I am looking for the Authentic 2012 All Star Gaborik jersey.

I'm looking for any early 2000s blank CCM/Koho replicas in XL, excluding the Blackhawks (since I won't buy anything non-authentic for the Hawks), Mighty Ducks, Avalanche, Stars, Penguins, Thrashers and Rangers (I already have replicas for those teams and I want to buy other teams' jerseys before I get more of the teams in my collection).

I'm willing to buy used replicas if necessary. The less expensive, the better. The Avs, Stars, Penguins and Thrashers jerseys have all seen better days but I acquired them all for less than $50 each.

I certainly won't turn down inexpensive replicas from other eras either. I'd just like replicas at this point. Spending large amounts of money on authentics isn't an option right now.

Edited by TheKevinShow

Looking for some spare parts. Need a fight strap for a KOHO NYR Liberty jersey, and a fight strap for a white early 2000's CCM NYR jersey.

I could use a vintage style Capitals jersey for a Scott Stevens, red greatly preferred over white, size 56. Could be vintage or one of those CCM reissues, as long as it's an authentic, no replicas.

Edited by mfitz804

Looking for a 52 blank Oilers Oil Drop jersey.

Edited by isleofspoons

Also could use a 2000.or 2001 ASG goalie's jersey for the North Americans, blank or already Brodeur'ed, size 56.

Edited by mfitz804

Was aware of that one, need a larger size. Thanks for looking out though!

Looking for a Blackhawks white ultrafil, size 48.

Size 58 is team-stock only. Might be a tough find outside of team-stock clear outs.

Also,

Looking for Starter (Made in Berlin WI) jerseys - various teams (Blues, Bruins, Coyotes, etc). Cash or trade, trade preferred.

Any mike richards jerseys?

I need one more red Pre-EDGE Devils jersey in size 56, Reebok 6100 preferred, needs to be blank. Also still looking for any Devils Ultrafils in 56, home or road, vintage or current colors.

Lemme know if you have 'em!

AngeloS76 I tried shooting you a PM, send me a message. Got something I wanted to talk about.

Edited by flyhighguys94

Searching for a blank rangers white liberty jersey.

Searching for a blank rangers white liberty jersey.

I believe Hatryk on the board is selling one.

Check his sales thread

I believe Hatryk on the board is selling one.

Check his sales thread

I know. And I know who had it before him. It's got some stains though, so I'll have to pass. Thanks though.

Looking for Team USA Olympics replica, size XL or XXL, with Kane 88 if possible, interested in London Knights options too

Edited by cbhockey22