I don't think there's such a thing as 'good' Cups on that Isles patch.

Can you believe that the last time they were actually relevant, they won the cup when they played on Long Island?!?!

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone. I'm looking for an authentic tampa bay lightning alternate storm jersey. If anyone has one I'd be very interested in buying it. Thanks

Flyers black ccm jerseys...blank

I've been looking for one of these for a few years. Anyone have an idea where to get one? I came across this site and will definitely post some of my jersey collection up tonight.

Edited by slimcutta

A black CCM would be one year only. 99-00 with the black 2000 patch. I have never seen one for sale on Ebay.

After that they were branded Koho and later Reebok vector 6100's

Edited by rob77ta

Even a koho one would do. Most of the ones I've seen on eBay already have a player number on it or are used. I have a signed player number package I want to put on the back. It's a Tony Amonte name and number kit and he wasn't around when they went to reebok jerseys.

If you're looking for an authentic jersey it would be more accurate to get a Koho, since that (not CCM) is the brand of the black jersey he wore with the Flyers. I would think these would pop up on eBay occasionally.

Good evening everyone,

I am looking for a Boston College hockey jersey...has to be from the year(s) 2006-'07 through 2009-'10....it has to be an authentic....game worn...game issued...or retail authentic....the smaller the size the better from 50 to 54...but will take it if it is a 56...

Any help would be greatly appreciated....

Looking for a blank or Lemieux 2002 Team Canada alternate jersey in black or red. Size 52-56. Thanks.

I could use a cheap NJ Devils EDGE 58+/60, 1.0 or 2.0. Home or road.

Or a pre-EDGE 56. Gotta make a jersey and it's not one I care if it's a foul.

Edited by mfitz804

I'm looking for an authentic Tampa Bay Lightning away (WHITE) current style in size 50 or 52. I would consider an Indio-edge only because these seem impossible to find.

let me know if you have one!

Or if you know where I can find one..

Edited by khabbi

• TMLFAN locked this topic