Looking for a Koho authentic Rangers 6100 (size 52) and an Isles Edge 1.0 (size 56). Both need to be blank and I could care less if they are white or blue.

And help me out friends, these two sizes should be comparable, right?

KOHO Rangers in white would be branded CCM, FYI. I have a white in a size 52, blank, but missing the fight strap. Been meaning to get it replaced but haven't gotten around to it. If you're interested though, let me know.

KOHO Rangers in white would be branded CCM, FYI. I have a white in a size 52, blank, but missing the fight strap. Been meaning to get it replaced but haven't gotten around to it. If you're interested though, let me know.

Thank you friends. I'm always learning from you guys.

And yes, PM sent.

Hey everyone. I'm looking for the following game used jerseys

Tampa bay lightning -

Vincent Lecavalier

Dwayne Roloson

Martin St Louis

Dave Andreychuk

Nikolai Khabibulin

Matthew Barnaby

Brad Richards (with 10 anniversary patch)

Pittsburgh Penguins -

Marian Hossa

Miroslav Satan

Ty Conklin

Will pay Top Dollar for any of those Game Used Lightning or Penguins Jerseys

If interested I have these game used jerseys for trade

2014-2015 Lightning Home Ryan Callahan game used jersey (with A)

2014-2015 lightning Home JT Brown game used jersey (playoff set worn all 3 rounds up until the cup)

2014-2015 lightning JT Brown Hockey Fights cancer warmup used jersey (signed)

2014-2015 lightning Home Alex Killorn game used jersey (lots of repairs on the arms)

Message me and we will definitely work something out!

Hi all,

have you any game jersey to sell the czech player Cechmanek, Dopita, Petr Leska or slovak player Somik - czech league, mirron league and other?

Or jersey czech team Zlin.

Thanks your bild

Hello fellow collectors,

I am in need of an AUTHENTIC number/letter kit for my 2016 AUTHENTIC dark All Star jersey that KANE wore...#88 for the back and shoulders..the "C"...and KANE on a proper nameplate..

I'd appreciate anyone that can help me obtain it...

Thanking all of you in advance and from the bottom of my collecting heart ;-)

EPS is were mine was sent

Wanted: Black Minnesota North Stars sz 52. Year not important.

If you couldn't tell from the "What's it worth" thread, I'm looking for an authentic 92 - 96 Kings black in size 48. Gretzky or uncustomized.

Would really like to be able to add a white devils ultrafil before I send my next batch to EPS. Preferably blank but if it seems like an easy strip I'll take a chance. Size 48-52.

Looking for Kovalchuk maroon Thrashers alternate with C or A, either sewn premier L-XL or authentic 54-58.

Edited by Operation Ivy

Looking for any kings jerseys in a 52. Customized by bobcat or blank. DM me

Looking for anything Deadmarsh

Updated my sig but am looking for the Team Canada 100th anniversary in size 50 red or white. I'd prefer blank or with Crosby, Seguin, or MacKinnon. My second is an Edge 1.0 Pens 09-11 powder blue 3rd in a size 46

Looking for an authentic London Knights Marner jersey, don't care which color but must be size 50-58 and preferably less than $250

Looking for an authentic London Knights Marner jersey, don't care which color but must be size 50-58 and preferably less than $250

Best chance is to buy a blank from the baron and get it customized if you want an authentic. There a couple replicas in kijiji

You'll have to go through the process I've just gone through. Jersey Baron, the finding of the strip of twill was hardest for me. I got a 2 foot strip, if you use the same customiser I used you can have the spare. If not Team Sourceworks h

have it.

I'm looking for the following Blackhawks jerseys size somewhere between a 52-56:

2008-2009 Black Alternate 2.0

2014 Stadium Series

2016 Stadium Series

I have talked to JB and know about those, but just wanted to check to see if anyone was selling anything before I go through the Baron. I prefer blank but customized is fine too.

Been wanting a desert camo 2.0 for a while now...pretty hard to find. Looking for a well known Canadian born player. Team doesn't really matter, just need a 58+ if possible, but will take a 56.

Looking for one of these Bakersfield Condors Special Olympics Condors Comrades Jerseys from Feb 6th, 2016. Any player, can be worn, issued or blank.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ixv0173.jpg

Looking for this leafs winter classic front jersey crest:

image_zpszicbaqmo.jpeg

One from an authentic would be preferred but I'd take one from a replica

looking for a jets early 90s 48 home/away blank or selanne 13

Been wanting a desert camo 2.0 for a while now...pretty hard to find. Looking for a well known Canadian born player. Team doesn't really matter, just need a 58+ if possible, but will take a 56.

sold

Edited by tylertreats