Who has current style Preds blanks for me? Yellow I definitely want, white would be OK. Sz 56 preferred, 54 OK. Need me some SUBBAN jerseys.

Also looking for a legit or at least accurate Beliveau memorial patch. Thanks

Edited by ConcreteCharlie

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, so after acquiring a Devils Anton Volchenkov gamer on here and an Islanders Oleg Kvasha gamer on eBay from MeiGray, I feel like my next step should be completing the NYC metro area gamer trifecta. Does anyone have a similarly-no name player Rangers gamer that they'd be willing to part ways with? Any notable player is probably out of my price range right now.

30 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

Alright, so after acquiring a Devils Anton Volchenkov gamer on here and an Islanders Oleg Kvasha gamer on eBay from MeiGray, I feel like my next step should be completing the NYC metro area gamer trifecta. Does anyone have a similarly-no name player Rangers gamer that they'd be willing to part ways with? Any notable player is probably out of my price range right now.

Not sure about your price range. Rangers can be all over the place, really depends on where you're willing to go player wise. You can get a Tanner Glass for under 300, or some older no-name guy for cheap, or you can get a Staal/Girardi for around 500.

7 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

Well, let's put it this way: I'm not expecting something as low as the $100+shipping I payed for the Kvasha gamer. 

Tanner Glass - http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-York-Rangers-Tanner-Glass-Game-Used-Worn-Jersey-NHL-Steiner-/272290060052?hash=item3f65c09714:g:Ck8AAOSwnNBXaKNX

Marc Staal - http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-2015-Game-Worn-Marc-Staal-New-York-Rangers-Jersey-Away-Set-4-non-A-/231994426047?hash=item3603f202bf:g:bwsAAOSwZQxW3IPg

Dan Girardi - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Game-worn-NY-Rangers-Dan-Girardi-jersey-/131861382207?hash=item1eb38d043f:g:-84AAOSwnFZXVPmz

I have a Girardi for sale as well, and a Brad Richards, I'm looking to get $550 for each of them. My Girardi I think is better than this one, as it's an older, Meigray jersey, with noticeable wear and photomatches. The Richards is photomatched as well.

My Girardi - https://flic.kr/s/aHsk8ao9ku

My Richards - https://flic.kr/s/aHsk7xzeug

10 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

Volchenkov was a no-name player? I don't think so.

8 hours ago, JoeM7392 said:

Volchenkov was a no-name player? I don't think so.

8 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

Ok, perhaps my wording was imprecise. Uh, let's go with "not as notable."

Not sure Kvasha fits that description either, but the fact that he played in Long Island means I may have had more exposure to him than others. 

"Not as notable" hits the mark a bit better. 

Is there a good source for AHL authentics a la JB? I have a sudden urge to get an Ontario jersey and the news about Paul Bissonnette signing with them has nothing to do with it. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. 

The Reign sell jerseys at their arena, and through their online shop.

http://ontarioreignshop.com

30 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

The Reign's jerseys are done by Bobcat, correct?

That is correct.

I'm looking for the real 4" 1996 World Cup of Hockey patches.  I'm looking for 5 or 6 of them.  I'm willing to trade one of my team issued Stanley Cup patches (I have at least one from every year from 89-99).  Or any other number of team issued patches I have.  ie Winnipeg's blue '93 Cup Ann patch, '99 TB all star, Blues 25th plus tons of others.  Or just $$$

Here is my want list, size LARGE or MEDIUM please:

88-89 Penguins Lemieux, white, #66, C

91-92 Blackhawks Roenick, red, #27, 75th anniversary or SCF patch

03-04, Lightning Lecavalier, black, #4, A

06-07 Senators Alfredsson, white, #11, C

07-08 Redwings Zetterberg, white, #40, A, SCF patch

Edited by fanzi

If your jersey needs are that specific, it may take quite a while before you find the correct model jersey already lettered with the exact player you want, for the season you want, the correct patches for that season, and in the size and condition you want.  It would be a lot quicker (and probably more fun) if you look for blank jerseys (which are quite plentiful), and then have them lettered by a professional customizer.  This will give you some advantages- you have some control over how you want the lettering to look, instead of having to accept the customization as-is; probably the majority of jerseys for sale (except the ones owned by members here :) ) tend to have lettering that is not always accurate to the on-ice jerseys.  Also, the customization will be fresh, and not wrinkled or frayed, as you may find in previously-owned jerseys that have been worn and washed a number of times.

In these forums you can find information regarding which customizers can do the best jobs for certain model jerseys.  Also where to buy patches which are originals or at least accurate reproductions.  And if you can't find the information, you can always post questions, and usually there will be someone who can answer them.

Good luck, and welcome to the forums!

58 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

If your jersey needs are that specific, it may take quite a while before you find the correct model jersey already lettered with the exact player you want, for the season you want, the correct patches for that season, and in the size and condition you want.  It would be a lot quicker (and probably more fun) if you look for blank jerseys (which are quite plentiful), and then have them lettered by a professional customizer.  This will give you some advantages- you have some control over how you want the lettering to look, instead of having to accept the customization as-is; probably the majority of jerseys for sale (except the ones owned by members here :) ) tend to have lettering that is not always accurate to the on-ice jerseys.  Also, the customization will be fresh, and not wrinkled or frayed, as you may find in previously-owned jerseys that have been worn and washed a number of times.

In these forums you can find information regarding which customizers can do the best jobs for certain model jerseys.  Also where to buy patches which are originals or at least accurate reproductions.  And if you can't find the information, you can always post questions, and usually there will be someone who can answer them.

Good luck, and welcome to the forums!

Hey LAK74, and thanks for the kind advices.

Problem #1: I live in France. And here we don't have any NHL culture... So I won't be able to do all the stuff you talk about here around because no one would be able to do it accurately, nor myself. So I would have to find all the different pieces in North America, send them to a professional customiser there and then had it shipped to France. Not so easy too...

I went "all-in" by asking precisely for what I am looking for (and there are a couple others) to see what happened...

I have been researching and reading a lot about the "jersey market" to understand what it is about, and the only thing I know is I am serious about it!

What somewhat reliable source is there for US jerseys? I just don't ever see anything other than replicas out there.

Edited by TheKevinShow

7 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

What somewhat reliable source is there for US jerseys? I just don't ever see anything other than replicas out there.

They are getting tough to find. Only place I've found authentics at this point is eBay. And it's far from reliable, very hit or miss. 

Putting the call back out for anyone who may have an extra red Devils Ultrafil in a size 56, current colors. Only the red, only size 56, and only a blank will do. 

Anyone sitting on one they'd like to move?

12 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

What are you looking for. I might have some blanks I would sell.

Been apart of this group for the past year, but this is my first time posting in this forum so hope this is ok!?

primarily in search of Canuck "Russian Rocket" game worn jerseys, but would also be interested in GI (if they exist) and authentic's if they're customized correctly.

Thanks in advance for all info, leads and general replies, all help is greatly appreciated.

image.jpeg

• TMLFAN locked this topic