Hunting for a RoboPens road, preferably a Koho or Pro Player, size 46-50

Any leads?

Obviously a 56, but this one is mine if you want to go for it. https://www.ebay.com/itm/231961991703

Not a jersey, but looking for game-worn hockeysocks. Preferably Caps or Habs. I checked yotes97 and Meigray on eBay, who both have interesting listings, but want to know if there's availability among members here.

Not a jersey, but looking for game-worn hockeysocks. Preferably Caps or Habs. I checked yotes97 and Meigray on eBay, who both have interesting listings, but want to know if there's availability among members here.

If you're not familiar, check out Sport2k - kind of like this forum bot more gear focused. Lots of cool prostock stuff there. This is the jersey/socks/apparel thread here: http://www.sports2k.com/forum/index.php?/forum/46-jerseys-socks-apparel-for-sale/

Since signatures have been eradicated, I might as well post up what I'm looking for:

90-94 Flyers white or orange, uncustomized, size 48

97-00 Flyers black, Lindros or uncustomized, Nike 44/CCM 48

88-92 Penguins black (skating Penguin), Lemieux or uncustomized, size 48

11-16 Kings black, Richards, Carter or uncustomized, size 52

91-07 Devils red, Brodeur or uncustomized, size 48

Likewise.

• Atlanta Thrashers Dan Snyder memorial patch (I'm ok with a repro since it's going on a replica)
  • Blank pre-lockout replicas in XL (since I wear my replicas)
  • Blank Blackhawks in 56 (the only authentics I wear)
  • Blank authentics from any other team in any size (since I won't wear them)

My collection can be viewed here.

Rangers white authentic Proplayer in size 48-52. Blank or customized with Nedved. 

2012 AHL ASG eastern conference jersey. Authentic and any size. Blank or any player. 

Looking for any Matt Bartkowski jerseys, Canucks or Bruins.

I know these are listed under my name when I post something, but I just wanted to update this list in case someone is looking to move anything I am looking for. Here is what I am looking for in a size 52-56

• 2014 Chicago Blackhawks Stadium Series (if anyone has a pair of the socks they wore in this game give me heads up as well)
  • 1990-91 Hartford Whalers Green CCM Mesh jersey - really tough find as this is basically a one year style
  • 1988-1991 Minnesota North Stars Green CCM
  • 1999-2003 Phoenix Coyotes KOHO Green Alternate

Other than the Hawks jersey, apparently I am in a green jersey mood!

Hi all, I'm looking for the following IHL (International Hockey League) jerseys, in a size 48, non-game worn. Bauer and SP, complete w/fight strap. 

Quebec Rafales

Cleveland Lumberjacks

Milwaukee Admirals

Fort Wayne Komets

Detroit Vipers

Thank you

Nevermind

Edited by CJ Matthews

I don't know if it's a mistake, but it says he's looking for AHL jerseys. :)

Oh Eff me... Nevermind

Edited by CJ Matthews

Hi all, here's long shot:

Anyone have Kirill Tulupov Jersey available? 

Shoot me pm if you know any available, thanks.

Super Jersey fans!!!!  I am on the look out for an edge 1.0 or 2.0 Retro Edmonton oilers jersey.  Size does not matter,  its for my nephew who is Autistic and has a world of health issues that stack the chips against him on a daily basis.  He can see, but the more vibrant colors is what he likes best about the oilers jerseys.  This one is going to be mounted in a glass case featuring our family last name and the number 16.  The number is for the day he went in for heart surgery at the tender age of 10 months.  He is now 6 years old and full of life.  Any help would be most appreciated.  I have cash.  let me know.  

3 hours ago, Mnwildfan7000 said:

Super Jersey fans!!!!  I am on the look out for an edge 1.0 or 2.0 Retro Edmonton oilers jersey.  Size does not matter,  its for my nephew who is Autistic and has a world of health issues that stack the chips against him on a daily basis.  He can see, but the more vibrant colors is what he likes best about the oilers jerseys.  This one is going to be mounted in a glass case featuring our family last name and the number 16.  The number is for the day he went in for heart surgery at the tender age of 10 months.  He is now 6 years old and full of life.  Any help would be most appreciated.  I have cash.  let me know.  

So you're looking for their original Edge jerseys? MeiGray has 1.0 whites on clearance for only $99.

Good try, but those almost certainly aren't the retros, but rather the pinstriped ones with the dull colors.  If he wants vibrant colors, he's best off with the road retro.

Oh, well, he said 1.0 so that was my first thought.

This may sound like a crazy idea, but if you don't mind a little game wear and paying $395, MeiGray has a Colin Fraser 1.0 retro gamer (already lettered with #16), so all you would need to do is change the nameplate.  This, of course, assumes you would be OK with altering a gamer.

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreItem.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&siId=5441915&catLevel=0&scLevel=&thisCatLevel=&oldParentID=&catParentID=4532&scId=4532

They also have some newer Teddy Purcell 2.0's (also #16, for the same price); although the sleeves have been altered for the player.

lak74, I like the way you think!  Just waiting to see how their summer sales goes!

Hi all, I'm looking for the following IHL (International Hockey League) jerseys, in a size 48, non-game worn. Bauer and/or SP, complete w/fight strap. 

Quebec Rafales

Cleveland Lumberjacks

Milwaukee Admirals

Fort Wayne Komets

Detroit Vipers

Thank you