49 minutes ago, Van67 said:

Random want: Blue St.Louis Blues 98-99 Starter Mesh jersey. Size 52-54. 

Pm'd. 

8 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

I’ll pass it on to you if I can convince him to mail it.

Any newfies on the board that can help him out?

Thank-you. I’m desperate to get one of these but would at least like to see it in a collectors hands if I can’t get it. 

Looking to get a reasonably priced Reebok edge Coyotes Third, Tampa Bay lightning Road from their original edge set in size 54 preferably or 52. 

Also looking for a Predators Mustard Authentic in 46 or 48,

Edited by CanesCop86
Changes to wants

On 11/16/2017 at 1:18 AM, LeafsShooter said:

There is a Maple Leafs “Turn Back the Clock” Authentic jersey on Kijiji St John’s Newfoundland. I’ve asked if the person could ship it to Ontario and that I would cover the cost etc. they think I’m trying to scam them and stopped responding to my begging.

So if anyone else wants to give it a try be my guest.  

Or if someone in St Johns, NL wants to pick it up and ship it you can make a pretty good profit off of me?

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-hockey/st-johns/toronto-maple-leafs-jersey/1313363436?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I don’t think the person realizes what they have.

Can you contact that seller and tell him I'll have it

14 hours ago, DJ Rhea said:

Can you contact that seller and tell him I'll have it

Ha. Maybe I’ll make the 1 day and 12 hour drive to pick it up for you too.

57 minutes ago, LeafsShooter said:

Ha. Maybe I’ll make the 1 day and 12 hour drive to pick it up for you too.

You'd be well rewarded hahaha

4 minutes ago, DJ Rhea said:

You'd be well rewarded hahaha

35362189153_b890ec1649_z.jpg

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

35362189153_b890ec1649_z.jpg

Haha I’m tempted to go now.  I’ll be back Wednesday or later if I drink some screech and kiss a Cod while I’m out there.

Na it'd be worth the Gold Blue Peter badge

Our old pal J4TW, haha.  That’s a name I haven’t heard mentioned around here lately.

Looking for a single snap fight strap. Hoping someone out there has one. Thanks.

Looking for Finland blue authentic from the NIKE 2002-2006 era in size 56 or larger.  Any help would be great, similar to these:

1_m.jpg1_m.jpg

1 hour ago, forzzaazzurri said:

Looking for Finland blue authentic from the NIKE 2002-2006 era in size 56 or larger.  Any help would be great, similar to these:

1_m.jpg1_m.jpg

I have one what you looking to pay 

$1,000,000 but Canadian dollars, I'm not willing to pay that in US funds.

Edited by forzzaazzurri

Still looking for a couple navy Reebok wordmarks for the back of the collar, if anyone has one to part with.  Also looking for a couple neck ties/strings.

5 hours ago, seedmaya said:

Still looking for a couple navy Reebok wordmarks for the back of the collar, if anyone has one to part with.  Also looking for a couple neck ties/strings.

Are you looking for the material the word "Reebok" is stitched on to be navy or the word itself to be navy?  

I am interested in Cleveland Lumberjacks stuff.

I would like to get a Black, Authentic style Jersey, around a size 52. The buzz saw beaver logo from the mid to late 90s.  Maybe a lower end player worn, or an authentic I could customize or already customized. I have a few replica style jerseys that I like, but now the "authentic" over "replica" quality has won me over!

I saw the Jock Callander jersey on gamewornauctions.com just went for 800+!  Probably over 1,000 with fees and shipping costs. I was watching that one, but it went way out of my price range! 

Thanks! 

Edited by Ectohawk
Spelling errors

Trying to hunt down some Lake Erie Monsters jerseys. Looking to find a 56 Monsters practice jersey with the monster head. Also looking for any Tom Fritsche jerseys. 

Thanks

Looking for reasonably priced USA jerseys. Mostly the early to mid 90's and a blue 1996 world cup. I have a white world cup and everything recent already. Thanks in advance.

9 minutes ago, flyhighguys94 said:

Looking for reasonably priced USA jerseys. Mostly the early to mid 90's and a blue 1996 world cup. I have a white world cup and everything recent already. Thanks in advance.

What size(s) are you looking for? Not that I had any to sell you. 

Edited by mfitz804

16 minutes ago, flyhighguys94 said:

i believe @forzzaazzurri has a Rolston blue jersey, but it won't be cheap - if you want to subject yourself to a former Devils player

1 hour ago, HockeyMusic said:

i believe @forzzaazzurri has a Rolston blue jersey, but it won't be cheap - if you want to subject yourself to a former Devils player

His is really nice, I was never a huge Rolston fan and for the price tag I decided to pass. 

Mfitz im looking for anything 48-56 but would absolutely prefer 52, 54, and 56