• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sluggermatt15 said:

Looking for Stadium Series and/or Winter Classic jerseys, size 52 or 54 - may consider 56 or 48.

PM me!

I have both Penguins (team issued 2.0’s) available (Fleury and Conklin) , a Bruins (Bergeron), and a Leafs (JVR). They’re all 56-58, and we’re customized by their actual customizers. 

I'm looking for a 2008 Memorial Cup patch, any help would be greatly appreciated

1_f.jpg

Edited by forzzaazzurri

• 3 weeks later...

I'm getting a Grand Rapids Griffins jersey customized for the 2017 finals. I have the finals patch, but I can't find the right Amway chest patch. Anyone have one or know where I could find one?

I posted this in the patch thread but I suppose this may be the place to do it. I need an away Howe (9) memorial patch and would like one in home colours as well. The reproductions I've seen just seem too far off. Any leads would be appreciated.

2 hours ago, Dasbeardo said:

I posted this in the patch thread but I suppose this may be the place to do it. I need an away Howe (9) memorial patch and would like one in home colours as well. The reproductions I've seen just seem too far off. Any leads would be appreciated.

https://www.detroitathletic.com/detroit-red-wings/souvenirs/9-gordie-howe-home-jersey-patch.html

https://www.detroitathletic.com/detroit-red-wings/souvenirs/9-gordie-howe-road-jersey-patch.html

Just throwing up a prayer here but would anyone have an original 91 Stanley Cup patch? If so please PM. Thanks

3 hours ago, redwingsdownunder said:

I think I need to be less picky, those look like some that I've found. I'm convinced based in these pictures the way the 9 has been stitched is different, doesn't look like it has a border around the actual number. Hopefully I uploaded these images correctly.

14937211_10153462561987395_2369685926641644169_n.jpg

Screen_Shot_2017_02_15_at_9.36.53_AM.0.png

Still looking to pickup an authentic 54 Northeastern University Jersey, in either black, white, or red....would prefer new, and blank, but will look at slightly used with a single digit customization that I can strip.

Looking to pickup a current Team Canada “Noise” Nike Authentic Jersey that they are wearing at the World Championships, preferably in white, but will take red, in size 56. Anyone know where I could pick one up?

11 hours ago, KB67 said:

Looking to pickup a current Team Canada “Noise” Nike Authentic Jersey that they are wearing at the World Championships, preferably in white, but will take red, in size 56. Anyone know where I could pick one up?

I've heard that Nike even stopped making authentic Team Canada jerseys for retail. I could be wrong, though.

Sort of an 2 part thing. 1) From what I can tell, are the Western Conference All Star game jerseys from 2002/2003 are the same? 2) I'm looking for an 2003 West jersey, but would settle for an '02 if they are the same. Size 48 preferably, customized or blank.

Edited by RufusBone-Daddy
Typo

The base jersey is the same, but the All-Star Game patches are very different for the 2 years.  (The blue jersey for 2002 was for Team North America, not Western Conference.)  There were only 4 players who wore the blue jersey in both games (Blake, Iginla, Kariya and Roy), so if you’re looking to customize the jersey for a different player you will probably have to get the jersey specific to the game in which he played.

1 hour ago, LAK74 said:

The base jersey is the same, but the All-Star Game patches are very different for the 2 years.  (The blue jersey for 2002 was for Team North America, not Western Conference.)  There were only 4 players who wore the blue jersey in both games (Blake, Iginla, Kariya and Roy), so if you’re looking to customize the jersey for a different player you will probably have to get the jersey specific to the game in which he played.

Thanks! You basically confirmed everything I was able to find. The '03 All Star patches are floating around on eBay. Think a strip job on an '02 would be too difficult? If so, I'm officially in the market for only an '03 Western All Stars size 48.

Edited by RufusBone-Daddy

22 minutes ago, RufusBone-Daddy said:

Think a strip job on an '02 would be too difficult?

It should be easy enough to remove the 2002 patch, but since it’s considerably bigger than the 2003 patch, I’d be a bit concerned about possible residue not covered by the new patch.

31 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

It should be easy enough to remove the 2002 patch, but since it’s considerably bigger than the 2003 patch, I’d be a bit concerned about possible residue not covered by the new patch.

That's kind of what I was thinking thinking. On such an old sweater the patch would have really set in. There's a 2002 replica on eBay, but no the being authentic and the patch situation is making me think I should pass on it.

Replicas might even be worse because the patches are only heat-pressed and might have more adhesive.  2002 authentics pop up fairly often, but blue 2003’s, probably not so much, at least in my experience.  I was looking for one for a long time, and fortunately a nice forum member here tipped me off to one that was already customized with the player I wanted and with authentic team and flag patches, and for a great price!  Hopefully you’ll have similar luck soon.

Edited by LAK74

2 hours ago, LAK74 said:

Replicas might even be worse because the patches are only heat-pressed and might have more adhesive.  2002 authentics pop up fairly often, but blue 2003’s, probably not so much, at least in my experience.  I was looking for one for a long time, and fortunately a nice forum member here tipped me off to one that was already customized with the player I wanted and with authentic team and flag patches, and for a great price!  Hopefully you’ll have similar luck soon.

Yeah good luck in that happening a second time for someone lol. 

Hi everyone, I hope I’m posting in the right place. I use to hang out here a while back when I collected jerseys. 

I remember seeing a LA Kings 88-89 away Gretzky jersey with an Alternate patch that had Velcro on it. Basically it was customized very accurately to what he wore on the ice that year. If you guys remember seeing it here please let me know. 

Thanks.