Recommended Posts

Any Ryan Smyth jerseys available? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone hve any Team North America jerseys for sale. Home or away, doesn’t matter. Good with any sizes from 52 to 56

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anybody have a Lowell Lock Monsters jersey that they’re willing to sell? I’m looking for a red one, size 54 or higher. Doesn’t matter to me if it’s game worn or a blank authentic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Phil the Thrill said:

Anyone hve any Team North America jerseys for sale. Home or away, doesn’t matter. Good with any sizes from 52 to 56

I have one but it's already customized to Leetch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, CJ Matthews said:

I have one but it's already customized to Leetch. 

Was hoping to have one done up as Matthews

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, One Man Wolfpack said:

Does anybody have a Lowell Lock Monsters jersey that they’re willing to sell? I’m looking for a red one, size 54 or higher. Doesn’t matter to me if it’s game worn or a blank authentic. 

Jersey Baron has an authentic 6100 in size 54.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/LOWELL-LOCK-MONSTERS-AUTHENTIC-AHL-RED-TEAM-ISSUED-REEBOK-6100-JERSEY-SIZE-54-/112323202794?_mwBanner=1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Phil the Thrill said:

Was hoping to have one done up as Matthews

I think he thinks you’re referring to the NAm ASG from 2002.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CJ Matthews said:

I have one but it's already customized to Leetch. 

I believe he meant the WCOH North America jersey, not the All star game jersey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Phil the Thrill said:

Was hoping to have one done up as Matthews

Clearly we're talking about different years as I'm talking about 2002! lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking for a vintage 70's style Flyers jersey, size XL, orange or white (uncrested). I've got a nice vintage 70's crest and now I need a jersey. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone have a blank Blackhawks home TI 2.0 in 52/54/56 that you don't need? NWT would be sweet but like new is great too.

Looking to not spend "retail" but will if needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any blank big block red Red Wings, circa 1994? Looking to have an Osgood done up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking for a few big items on my want list: 

1. Red Wings 91-92 TBTC (Yzerman, Fedorov, Konstantinov, or really anyone), size 48 or 50

2. Fedorov Nike, size 44 or 46 (SCF or Believe Patch would be a bonus)

3. Any Wings All-Star jerseys

4. 2009/2014 Winter Classic, size 50ish

If anyone has anything available, please let me know! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, samrob10 said:

Looking for a few big items on my want list: 

1. Red Wings 91-92 TBTC (Yzerman, Fedorov, Konstantinov, or really anyone), size 48 or 50

2. Fedorov Nike, size 44 or 46 (SCF or Believe Patch would be a bonus)

3. Any Wings All-Star jerseys

4. 2009/2014 Winter Classic, size 50ish

If anyone has anything available, please let me know! 

I saw this samecwant list on Facebook 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, cowboys said:

I saw this samecwant list on Facebook 

I pretty much copied it verbatim from another post I saw in this forum. Got any leads from that Facebook post? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-02-11 at 10:19 PM, samrob10 said:

I pretty much copied it verbatim from another post I saw in this forum. Got any leads from that Facebook post? 

Got a few 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, cowboys said:

Got a few 

Any up for sale?

On 2/11/2018 at 8:45 PM, cowboys said:

I saw this samecwant list on Facebook 

I pretty much copied it verbatim from another post I saw in this forum. Got any leads from that Facebook post? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, samrob10 said:

Any up for sale?

I pretty much copied it verbatim from another post I saw in this forum. Got any leads from that Facebook post? 

Yes pm me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2018 at 10:07 AM, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

Anyone have a blank Blackhawks home TI 2.0 in 52/54/56 that you don't need? NWT would be sweet but like new is great too.

Looking to not spend "retail" but will if needed.

JB has a bunch of TI 2.0s. he has cut me a deal or two as of late for a couple of them. maybe send him a message and see if he will knock the price down some. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, vadarx said:

JB has a bunch of TI 2.0s. he has cut me a deal or two as of late for a couple of them. maybe send him a message and see if he will knock the price down some. 

Yup, I'll be ordering one tonight. Just wanted to do my due diligence in seeing if anyone around these parts was looking to offload one lower to fund something else. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

Yup, I'll be ordering one tonight. Just wanted to do my due diligence in seeing if anyone around these parts was looking to offload one lower to fund something else. 

ahhh, gotcha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2018 at 3:19 AM, vadarx said:

JB has a bunch of TI 2.0s. he has cut me a deal or two as of late for a couple of them. maybe send him a message and see if he will knock the price down some. 

Lower than what they normally sell them for off ebay? ie, under $300?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

Lower than what they normally sell them for off ebay? ie, under $300?

sent you a pm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now