Replicas might even be worse because the patches are only heat-pressed and might have more adhesive.  2002 authentics pop up fairly often, but blue 2003’s, probably not so much, at least in my experience.  I was looking for one for a long time, and fortunately a nice forum member here tipped me off to one that was already customized with the player I wanted and with authentic team and flag patches, and for a great price!  Hopefully you’ll have similar luck soon.

Edited by LAK74

2 hours ago, LAK74 said:

Replicas might even be worse because the patches are only heat-pressed and might have more adhesive.  2002 authentics pop up fairly often, but blue 2003’s, probably not so much, at least in my experience.  I was looking for one for a long time, and fortunately a nice forum member here tipped me off to one that was already customized with the player I wanted and with authentic team and flag patches, and for a great price!  Hopefully you’ll have similar luck soon.

Yeah good luck in that happening a second time for someone lol. 

Hi everyone, I hope I’m posting in the right place. I use to hang out here a while back when I collected jerseys. 

I remember seeing a LA Kings 88-89 away Gretzky jersey with an Alternate patch that had Velcro on it. Basically it was customized very accurately to what he wore on the ice that year. If you guys remember seeing it here please let me know. 

Thanks. 

Ok so currently looking for....

Avalanche ‘96-‘00-04

Stars cup jerseys

’92-93 Selanne and Mogilny

SC Cup finals jerseys

Stamkos rookie

Any CCM/Koho 6100 jerseys correctly customised could interest me as looking to buy to build up right now.

Edited by QueenAnnesRevenge

Still looking for the ever elusive Blackhawks barberpole size 52 or bigger!