On 7/24/2018 at 5:00 PM, spudrock512 said:

If it makes you feel better - pretty sure the font was wrong and needed to be stripped.

Thank you spudrock512!  it does make me feel better! - the hunt continues!   Much appreciated! :) 

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked up a couple game worn Brooks Orpik jerseys recently, I've always liked the guy. So are there any Penguins Orpiks out there? Authentic is fine. Size 56-60.

Looking for a penguins patch for a 98/99 World All star jersey (the robo penguin one).

20 hours ago, QueenAnnesRevenge said:

Putting the call out again for a green NHL 2000 patch and does anyone have an authentic 2001 All Star patch?

https://us.letgo.com/en/i/real-dallas-stars-tack-and-twill-jersey_bbb33717-1b66-4086-8edf-bf80328f7866

Not mine

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a Wings TBTC, size 48-52. Already have an Yzerman, so ideally looking for another player or a blank; however, I will also consider another Yzerman that I can strip and have redone. 

Also, looking for a white (same size range) Wings jersey from the same era. Again, blank preferred, but will also consider options that have been customized with a player and the 75th anniversary patch. 

Anyone have (or know anyone that has) an unused Leafs season ticket book from the 1998-99 season (for Maple Leafs Gardens games)

Still looking for these, prefer blank but could be persuaded otherwise if the price is right. 

1) 1995-97 (98?) CCM "Big Block" Airknit, red or white, size 56.

2) Reebok 6100, red only, size 56.

3) Reebok 1.0, red only, size 58+/60, or 58+G (only blank or Brodeur if its a GC)

On 2018-08-10 at 8:00 AM, KB67 said:

Looking to pick up a White Canucks Skate CCM Jersey in a 52 in new or like new condition.

Found.

Looking to find a UND White - Size 56. Style as shown below. The Sioux Shop has them, but at an insane regular price along with a $40 US shipping service that is guaranteed to get a heavy customs charge as well. If anyone can help, would be greatly appreciated. 

nwAb0Ws.jpg

Edited by Van67

2 hours ago, Van67 said:

Looking to find a UND White - Size 56. Style as shown below. The Sioux Shop has them, but at an insane regular price along with a $40 US shipping service that is guaranteed to get a heavy customs charge as well. If anyone can help, would be greatly appreciated. 

nwAb0Ws.jpg

Maybe put a post in the Sioux Forums. There’s a lot of people there that seem to have a s*** ton of jerseys....

https://forum.siouxsports.com/topic/9018-jerseys/?page=101

32 minutes ago, KB67 said:

Maybe put a post in the Sioux Forums. There’s a lot of people there that seem to have a s*** ton of jerseys....

https://forum.siouxsports.com/topic/9018-jerseys/?page=101

Tried signing up a couple days ago, but whoever is in charge of approving forum signups hasn't done that for me yet.

2 hours ago, Van67 said:

Tried signing up a couple days ago, but whoever is in charge of approving forum signups hasn't done that for me yet.

Did you ask the guy if you bought the other one off of if he possibly has anymore hiding in a closet somewhere? You never know....

19 minutes ago, KB67 said:

Did you ask the guy if you bought the other one off of if he possibly has anymore hiding in a closet somewhere? You never know....

Yup. He has a black 56 but not a white. 

Looking for an authentic 91-95 Blue Quebec Nordiques Jersey in Size 48, 50, or 52. I had thought I had won an auction on Ebay for one in a size 52 but the seller flaked out on me and cancelled the auction after I had won and paid for the jersey. His excuse is that he had an emergency that requires him to leave home for at least a week bu I think he was hoping to sell if more money than the starting bid so he cancelled selling it to me. Bummer but oh well nothing I can do about it but move on.

6 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

I would report him - not that it would do much, but they could pull his account. I would also say I can wait until he can return home after he settles his "emergency".  

I contacted Ebay through FB and Twitter since there really isn't any other means of recourse when someone just cancels the paypal transaction. What is the big red flag is that he also had a white nords jersey for sale that didn't sell. Right after I win the auction for the blue jersey, he messages me and offers the white jersey through a "buy it now" he was going to list for me. When I politely declined and told him I'm just interested in the blue jersey, he then cancels the transaction. What a terrible seller, if you wanted more money for the jersey, list the starting bid higher. Avoid buying from Ebay seller "cuplifting" at all cost.

Looking for a 1983-84 Red Wings jersey. Blank or customized as Yzerman preferred. Sizes 48-54 will work. Included photo for reference as I’ve never seen one before. 

3D0896BD-F0B1-4FF6-9671-FA936979467B.png

Updated sig. WANTED: 

New York Rangers Blue-Vintage series Authentic jersey from 2003-2004 series. Would prefer size 46-48 but, will take any size/ player. 

Only ever seen two authentics for sale in the past few years. Will pay finders fee if anyone can direct me to one. 

On 7/18/2018 at 1:35 PM, mfitz804 said:

My current Devils jersey collecting obsessions are as follows:

1) Home and road for the 1995, 2000 and 2003 Stanley Cups

2) Home and road of each player whose number has been retired

3) Home and road of each manufacturer, each style, etc. 

A bunch of those are already covered.

The players I don't have are:

Elias (red)

Daneyko (red and white) 

The years that I don't have are:

1) 1995-97 (98?) CCM "Big Block" Airknit, red or white, size 56.

2) Reebok 6100, red only, size 56.

3) Reebok 1.0, red or white, size 58+/60.

Would be great to get the players I need on the jerseys listed above (Daneyko only on the CCM, Elias could go on any). But, if those aren't around, I could also use the following manufacturers:

1) Pro Player, red or white, size 56.

2) Koho Authentic, only came in red, size 56.

3) 2000's CCM Authentic, only came in white, size 56.

4) NJ Devils CCM Ultrafil, red or white, size 56.

Not that I am limiting it to Elias or Daneyko, I might consider other players I like(d) if you have any of the above already customized. But I'm kind of picky about that, I apologize in advance and mean no offense toward the player you chose if they don't interest me.  

All of the above are the black and red, I'm not putting the vintage red and green on this list because 1) size 56 doesn't exist, and 2) I'll buy any size 56 at any time. 

I know this is a really detailed list. Its partially to see if anyone has stuff that meets my needs, and partly to keep myself organized. 

If you’re still looking for a NJ Reebok Edge 1.0 in Red, HockeyJerseyOutlet has it in stock for $199.99 for a fully customized 1.0 for Parise (Sizes 46 - 56 available):

https://www.hockeyjerseyoutlet.com/collections/new-jersey-devils-jerseys/products/parise-rbk-edge-1-0-7187-new-jersey-devils-home-red-jersey-46?variant=31872847633

4 minutes ago, hodkurtz said:

If you’re still looking for a NJ Reebok Edge 1.0 in Red, HockeyJerseyOutlet has it in stock for $199.99 for a fully customized 1.0 for Parise (Sizes 46 - 56 available):

https://www.hockeyjerseyoutlet.com/collections/new-jersey-devils-jerseys/products/parise-rbk-edge-1-0-7187-new-jersey-devils-home-red-jersey-46?variant=31872847633

Appreciate it, but not my size. Thanks though. 

Looking for a Edge 2.0 Preds yellow size 56 and up blank.  Please PM if you have one available.