My current Devils jersey collecting obsessions are as follows:

1) Home and road for the 1995, 2000 and 2003 Stanley Cups

2) Home and road of each player whose number has been retired

3) Home and road of each manufacturer, each style, etc. 

A bunch of those are already covered.

The players I don't have are:

Elias (red)

Daneyko (red and white) 

The years that I don't have are:

1) 1995-97 (98?) CCM "Big Block" Airknit, red or white, size 56.

2) Reebok 6100, red only, size 56.

3) Reebok 1.0, red or white, size 58+/60.

Would be great to get the players I need on the jerseys listed above (Daneyko only on the CCM, Elias could go on any). But, if those aren't around, I could also use the following manufacturers:

1) Pro Player, red or white, size 56.

2) Koho Authentic, only came in red, size 56.

3) 2000's CCM Authentic, only came in white, size 56.

4) NJ Devils CCM Ultrafil, red or white, size 56.

Not that I am limiting it to Elias or Daneyko, I might consider other players I like(d) if you have any of the above already customized. But I'm kind of picky about that, I apologize in advance and mean no offense toward the player you chose if they don't interest me.  

All of the above are the black and red, I'm not putting the vintage red and green on this list because 1) size 56 doesn't exist, and 2) I'll buy any size 56 at any time. 

I know this is a really detailed list. Its partially to see if anyone has stuff that meets my needs, and partly to keep myself organized. 

Does anyone have or know someone who has a pair of St. Louis Blues early/mid 90's pro crests for the blue/away jersey? Looking to replace mine that have the usual vinyl peel they got with age with ones that are peel free or very close to it. Thanks.

Looking for a white Bruins CCM, size 52 or 54. If it’s customized, looking for a goalie. 

On 6/11/2018 at 2:43 PM, kkash48 said:

Collector friends - in need of a Chicago Blackhawks TBTC 'Barberpole' jersey to complete my collection.

Current Budget is $450-$600 depending on size / condition, etc. all Negotiable.   WIll take any size .. or blank or lettered. 

Maybe the one you have is too small or too big for you, or maybe you just have an extra one and and you can help a fellow collector out.  

If so, please message me.  Thank you and much appreciated! 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F382525426318

Thank you Gewargis - I just missed this as the seller already had someone up to buy it.  It was a Roenick too .. Uggg.   Appreciate the quote.

If it makes you feel better - pretty sure the font was wrong and needed to be stripped.

On 7/24/2018 at 5:00 PM, spudrock512 said:

If it makes you feel better - pretty sure the font was wrong and needed to be stripped.

Thank you spudrock512!  it does make me feel better! - the hunt continues!   Much appreciated! :) 

I picked up a couple game worn Brooks Orpik jerseys recently, I've always liked the guy. So are there any Penguins Orpiks out there? Authentic is fine. Size 56-60.

Looking for a penguins patch for a 98/99 World All star jersey (the robo penguin one).

20 hours ago, QueenAnnesRevenge said:

Putting the call out again for a green NHL 2000 patch and does anyone have an authentic 2001 All Star patch?

https://us.letgo.com/en/i/real-dallas-stars-tack-and-twill-jersey_bbb33717-1b66-4086-8edf-bf80328f7866

Not mine

Looking to pick up a White Canucks Skate CCM Jersey in a 52 in new or like new condition.

Looking for a Wings TBTC, size 48-52. Already have an Yzerman, so ideally looking for another player or a blank; however, I will also consider another Yzerman that I can strip and have redone. 

Also, looking for a white (same size range) Wings jersey from the same era. Again, blank preferred, but will also consider options that have been customized with a player and the 75th anniversary patch.