2 hours ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

I don't think I'd pay out for a 46, that's considerably smaller than 54 which is what I normally buy.

what site is that? Never seen it before. Legitimate?

it's less than convincing but they do have something I'd like to order. Anyone bought from them?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edited by LAK74

2 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

I hope this wasn't "avoid at all costs" because I already placed my order. 

10% coupon arrived within 5 minutes of requesting same, by the way. 

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

I hope this wasn't "avoid at all costs" because I already placed my order. 

10% coupon arrived within 5 minutes of requesting same, by the way. 

I’m sorry, I screwed up again and made a comment about the wrong post.  (Did that twice this week)   HJO is legit; I’ve made several purchases from them and their customer service is excellent.  No worries.

2 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

I’m sorry, I screwed up again and made a comment about the wrong post.  (Did that twice this week)   HJO is legit; I’ve made several purchases from them and their customer service is excellent.  No worries.

Ok, cool! I missed the HFC jerseys on NHL.com this year (well, my size sold out anyway), and I regretted not grabbing one. So I have remedied that. Now I just need the military one I missed last year and I am all set. 

Did someone here buy this from me?

1992-93 Tampa Bay Lightning Away Jersey Size 52

1992-93 Tampa Bay Lightning Away Jersey Front

I had this jersey in my collection, but then sold it, and I think for pretty cheap too. I can't seem to figure our to who or where I sold it. Anyway, I need another one to complete my one jersey for every team collection. And this is the exact jersey I am looking for.  It doesn't have to be this specific jersey, but this specific style with the black CCM logo on the hem.

I'm looking for an original Islanders 25th patch from the 1996-97 season.  The repros are not really even close.  If you have one and can offload it, PM me please. Thanks.

Friends - Looking for a Minnesota North Stars Black alternate jersey (the one when they played in Minnesota, not Dallas).  Will pay $$ or trade (I have a few 90’s Winnipeg Jets I could move). Message me if you have one to move. Thank you. 

14 hours ago, kkash48 said:

Friends - Looking for a Minnesota North Stars Black alternate jersey (the one when they played in Minnesota, not Dallas).  Will pay $$ or trade (I have a few 90’s Winnipeg Jets I could move). Message me if you have one to move. Thank you. 

Are you talking about this jersey?

1991-92 Mike Modano Minnesota North Stars Jersey Front

They never had an alternate jersey while in Minnesota.  This was the Road jersey for their last season before they moved to Dallas.

Looking for any Penguins Starter authentics in a 46 (home/road/Alternate)

On 11/17/2018 at 11:35 AM, spudrock512 said:

Are you talking about this jersey?

1991-92 Mike Modano Minnesota North Stars Jersey Front

They never had an alternate jersey while in Minnesota.  This was the Road jersey for their last season before they moved to Dallas.

Yes - that jersey - Sorry Spudrock512 - i misspoke on alternate.  I meant this Road Jersey.   Thank you sir.

On 11/13/2018 at 11:23 PM, Gewargis said:

Had a very positive experience with Hockey Jersey Outlet, jersey was delivered fast and 100% legit. Thanks again for the guidance, guys. 

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Had a very positive experience with Hockey Jersey Outlet, jersey was delivered fast and 100% legit. Thanks again for the guidance, guys. 

You bought a size 46?

I'm gonna need some pics :D

28 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

You bought a size 46?

I'm gonna need some pics :D

Lol no, I just quoted the link from above. 

Here you go.

I know they're hard to find, but looking for a NYR '91-92 TBTC Authentic (preferably in a smaller size - not sure what sizes these originally came in, but 44, 46, 48? But open to other sizes).  Would love to have one customized with Graves, Messier or Leetch but open to others or a blank as well.  If anyone has any leads or knows of someone interested in selling, please PM me!  Would also consider game worn, but I'm guessing those are even harder to find than authentics.  Thanks!

Looking for a penguins patch for an 98/99 All star jersey.

On 11/15/2018 at 9:36 AM, spudrock512 said:

Did someone here buy this from me?

1992-93 Tampa Bay Lightning Away Jersey Size 52

1992-93 Tampa Bay Lightning Away Jersey Front

I had this jersey in my collection, but then sold it, and I think for pretty cheap too. I can't seem to figure our to who or where I sold it. Anyway, I need another one to complete my one jersey for every team collection. And this is the exact jersey I am looking for.  It doesn't have to be this specific jersey, but this specific style with the black CCM logo on the hem.

Does anyone have one of these at a reasonable price that they don't need.  I'm still pissed I sold mine.

2 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

Does anyone have one of these at a reasonable price that they don't need.  I'm still pissed I sold mine.

Check with Ron on FB. He might have one or know someone who does. 

On 11/16/2018 at 9:30 PM, kkash48 said:

Here you go...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Minnesota-North-Stars-25th-MARK-TINORDI-CCM-NHL-75th-Pro-Authentic-91-92-Jersey/273580733783?hash=item3fb2aeb557:g:ud8AAOSwDEBb~B~h:rk:29:pf:0

Still looking for a 2003-2004 Vintage Blue New York Rangers authentic jersey but, also expanding wantlist.

Prefer TI/GI or blank, any size smaller than 58 for the following authentic jerseys: 

• Rangers Reebok Hockey Fights Cancer (MIC) jersey. 
  • Hartford Wolfpack Red Alternate jersey. 
  • Connecticut Whale Blue Alternate jersey.