• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Holidays all - looking for a 2009 Detroit RedWings Winter Classic Blank from when they played at Wrigley Field.   Please PM me if you know where I could find one.  Will pay $$$.  Thank you! 

I'm looking for a white ultrafil North Stars 91-92 jersey size 50-56.  I've got the kit and patch waiting. PM if you have any leads. Thanks

On 12/29/2018 at 5:29 PM, perthisthereason said:

Looking for a Senators road jersey from the 1992-95 seasons in a size 52-54. Would prefer blank, but will also look at customized ones. 

Senators01.png

Edited by Hawks2797

9 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

I was, I have one now though!

I was wondering if anyone had an authentic Sandow SK Islanders or Oilers jersey from the early 80s Mesh? I want to make an authentic period correct jersey for Bossy (islanders) and Gretzky (Oilers) so if anyone knows where I could find one please let me know. Thanks. Doesn’t have to be game worn. Authentic blank would be great. Preferably white for both teams 

1 hour ago, swiens said:

Anyone have a Jets 1.0 jersey size 54 or 56?

Don’t think the Jets were ever made in 1.0s. The league switched to the Wordmarks during their first year, in which the Indos were created (iirc Jets were sold from start as 2.0s). 

You’ll only find a 2.0. 

11 hours ago, Phil the Thrill said:

Don’t think the Jets were ever made in 1.0s. The league switched to the Wordmarks during their first year, in which the Indos were created (iirc Jets were sold from start as 2.0s). 

You’ll only find a 2.0. 

Sorry. I ment the Jets before they moved to Phoenix. Jets 1.0 1979-1996, Jets 2.0 current team 

I was a bit confused too, but now I understand what you meant.  Actually, we use the terms 1.0 and 2.0 to refer to types of Reebok jerseys issued only during the 2007-2017 period, hence the confusion.  

Still looking for this - 1992-93 Tampa Bay Lightning Away Jersey in a size 50-56 would work.  Doesn't have to be with the patch, but it does need to be the one with the black CCM logo on the hem.

1992-93 Tampa Bay Lightning Away Jersey Front

4 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

Still looking for this - 1992-93 Tampa Bay Lightning Away Jersey in a size 50-56 would work.  Doesn't have to be with the patch, but it does need to be the one with the black CCM logo on the hem.

You should post that in the FB groups. Ron just sold one a few months ago. Maybe someone would have buyer’s remorse. 

25 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

You should post that in the FB groups. Ron just sold one a few months ago. Maybe someone would have buyer’s remorse. 

I’m one of the weird ones that doesn’t have (or want) a Facebook account. Any help from those that do would be greatly appreciated though.

56 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

I’m one of the weird ones that doesn’t have (or want) a Facebook account. Any help from those that do would be greatly appreciated though.

Oh right. I remember now. Sorry. Well, if I see one I’ll let you know. 

Hey guys longtime. I’m looking for a La Kings blank 50th anniversary 2.0 jersey.  Size 58 or 60  

On 1/9/2019 at 4:16 PM, iceman91 said:

Hey guys longtime. I’m looking for a La Kings blank 50th anniversary 2.0 jersey.  Size 58 or 60  

They had quite a few of them at the last two King’s equipment sales. Selling for $50 each at that time. Some Sports2k members might have some they’d be willing to sell. Try that forum 

On 11/11/2018 at 7:49 PM, KB67 said:

I’m going to be picking up a couple WHL Vancouver Giants jerseys and I want to be able to remove the Reebok Vector patch on the back and on the left chest and replace it with the CCM Patches that are currently on the jerseys. Does anyone have any idea where I could source them? 

Still looking for 2 CCM patches for a jersey project. Looking for a white on black  and a white on burgundy for a Vancouver Giants jersey....if anyone has any, let me know, or if you come across a cheap replica I can chop up, that would work too.

FIGHT STRAPS - Looking for a couple of loose CCM style fight straps, small flat more recent style.  Metal snaps, just don't want the white plastic style

Edited by forzzaazzurri

14 hours ago, forzzaazzurri said:

FIGHT STRAPS - Looking for a couple of loose CCM style fight straps.  Metal snaps, just don't want the white plastic style

New flat button or old round button style?

Not really sure where to put this, but I guess I want two references for the ClassicAuctions registration.

Can anybody help me out?

Cheers 🤙 

2rvs0o.jpg

Edited by perthisthereason