• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/18/2019 at 11:52 AM, TMLFAN said:

New flat button or old round button style?

Good call TMLFAN, I the new flat style, like the ones used in the MIC Adidas.

On 1/24/2019 at 12:02 AM, perthisthereason said:

Not really sure where to put this, but I guess I want two references for the ClassicAuctions registration.

Can anybody help me out?

Cheers 🤙 

2rvs0o.jpg

Can't help you with the references, but love the meme, friend

Anyone have an extra modern day Reebok Edge fight strap?  Not sure if there's a difference between the materials in the strap used in a 1.0/2.0 vs an Indo, but prefer non Indo if there's a difference.  My 1.0 & 2.0 straps look the same.

Found - thanks to @tbart

Edited by blurryhaze312

On 1/23/2019 at 4:02 AM, for your technology said:

Hello all. I am looking for a TBTC NYR jersey in XL. I have a feeling I’ll never find it, but here’s me shooting my shot. Also looking for a 2001-2002 CCM NYR blue authentic in XL 48-52. Looking to edit and turn into the 9/11 tribute jersey. Thanks. 

Couple users here may have what you are looking for:

CJ Matthews is selling a CCM Messier and photo album shows a CCM Messier with New York on the front. You can check with him on availability. 

OR68 has an uncrested blue jersey in size 46 which you could have done up as you wish. I actually think that may have been mine at some point before I gave up that project. 

I've been looking for a 1991 Penguins authentic black jersey in size 52, 54 or 56 for quite a while to complete my collection (not any Vintage series or Mitchell and Ness version). Will take a blank one, also Thanks for any help! 

On 1/2/2019 at 11:50 PM, Hawks2797 said:

Are you still looking for one of these?  I have a blank white it's a 56 but fits really well. It's Brand new. 

Edited by Hawks2797
delete

On 12/29/2018 at 5:29 PM, perthisthereason said:

Looking for a Senators road jersey from the 1992-95 seasons in a size 52-54. Would prefer blank, but will also look at customized ones. 

Senators01.png

Are you still looking for one of these?  I    have a white its a 56. Its brand new.

8 hours ago, perthisthereason said:

Thanks, I was looking for a black one, but found one already.

That's what she said. 

Asking for a lot but I'm in the market for a game worn Hasek Sabres--preferably a blue and gold.

Serious buyer or have high-end traders.

Update, Found - Thank you ..

- Anyone have a Pittsburgh 2008-2009 Edge 2.0 blank with the Reebok Logo back instead of the wording?  The Barron only has the ones with the wording and not the logo.  Thank you! 

Edited by kkash48

I'm am looking for a Boston Bruins Authentic Jersey for as cheap as possible. I don't care what size the jersey is, if the jersey is stained, has holes, rips, tears, the more beat up the better; just for a little money as possible. I am using this as a project jersey. It just does however need to be authentic as I need to use the crest and shoulder patches for this project, and the replica patches are different from the authentic jerseys. This is the specific style I need to find:

pi9o5vmh2dh21.jpg

Still looking for an authentic Islanders 25th anniversary patch.  Please PM if you can help.

Looking for a 1998-1999 Dallas Stars Alternate Authentic CCM, size 54 preferably but 52 would also work. Finding it quite difficult to get my hands on this jersey and any help would be much appreciated. Props to fellow Stars fan JJM4. I don't know how you got ahold of one.

1998-99DallasStarsBjersey-1.png

1998-99DallasStarsFjersey-1.png