On 11/15/2018 at 9:36 AM, spudrock512 said:

Did someone here buy this from me?

1992-93 Tampa Bay Lightning Away Jersey Size 52

1992-93 Tampa Bay Lightning Away Jersey Front

I had this jersey in my collection, but then sold it, and I think for pretty cheap too. I can't seem to figure our to who or where I sold it. Anyway, I need another one to complete my one jersey for every team collection. And this is the exact jersey I am looking for.  It doesn't have to be this specific jersey, but this specific style with the black CCM logo on the hem.

Does anyone have one of these at a reasonable price that they don't need.  I'm still pissed I sold mine.

2 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

Does anyone have one of these at a reasonable price that they don't need.  I'm still pissed I sold mine.

Check with Ron on FB. He might have one or know someone who does. 

I’m not on Facebook, but if anyone wants to help that would be awesome.

On 11/16/2018 at 9:30 PM, kkash48 said:

Friends - Looking for a Minnesota North Stars Black alternate jersey (the one when they played in Minnesota, not Dallas).  Will pay $$ or trade (I have a few 90’s Winnipeg Jets I could move). Message me if you have one to move. Thank you. 

Here you go...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Minnesota-North-Stars-25th-MARK-TINORDI-CCM-NHL-75th-Pro-Authentic-91-92-Jersey/273580733783?hash=item3fb2aeb557:g:ud8AAOSwDEBb~B~h:rk:29:pf:0

Thank you again spudrock512 for the heads up on the Northstars.  You sir are a great person.  Much appreciated!

Still looking for a 2003-2004 Vintage Blue New York Rangers authentic jersey but, also expanding wantlist.

Prefer TI/GI or blank, any size smaller than 58 for the following authentic jerseys: 

• Rangers Reebok Hockey Fights Cancer (MIC) jersey. 
  • Hartford Wolfpack Red Alternate jersey. 
  • Connecticut Whale Blue Alternate jersey. 

Anyone with pre-Edge Devils goalie cut jerseys they don't want? Red or white, CCM, Koho or ProPlayer. 

EDIT: Still need a red 58+GC 1.0 as well, if anyone has. 

Edited by mfitz804

23 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Anyone with pre-Edge Devils goalie cut jerseys they don't want? Red or white, CCM, Koho or ProPlayer. 

EDIT: Still need a red 58+GC 1.0 as well, if anyone has. 

Well, well, well. Look who finally came around to goalie cut jerseys after years of doubt. You’re welcome. 

56 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

Well, well, well. Look who finally came around to goalie cut jerseys after years of doubt. You’re welcome. 

...jerk. 

Problem is, aside from MeiGray’s piles of 2.0’s, they are very hard to locate. Good part for my wallet is, aside from MeiGray’s piles of 2.0’s, they are very hard to locate.

Edited by mfitz804

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

...jerk. 

Problem is, aside from MeiGray’s piles of 2.0’s, they are very hard to locate. Good part for my wallet is, aside from MeiGray’s piles of 2.0’s, they are very hard to locate.

...jerk. 

I know a lot of red Devils 2.0s in size 58+ have been distributed as MeiGray door prizes in the past couple years...anyone holding one that wants to sell it to me cheap??

Anyone have a blank authentic white late 80's or early 90's Blackhawks jersey in size 48 or smaller?  Prefer 44 if possible.  Airknit or Ultrafil.  Might prefer airknit.

12 hours ago, blurryhaze312 said:

Anyone have a blank authentic white late 80's or early 90's Blackhawks jersey in size 48 or smaller?  Prefer 44 if possible.  Airknit or Ultrafil.  Might prefer airknit.

I have a few.