On 11/11/2018 at 7:49 PM, KB67 said:

I’m going to be picking up a couple WHL Vancouver Giants jerseys and I want to be able to remove the Reebok Vector patch on the back and on the left chest and replace it with the CCM Patches that are currently on the jerseys. Does anyone have any idea where I could source them? 

Still looking for 2 CCM patches for a jersey project. Looking for a white on black  and a white on burgundy for a Vancouver Giants jersey....if anyone has any, let me know, or if you come across a cheap replica I can chop up, that would work too.

FIGHT STRAPS - Looking for a couple of loose CCM style fight straps, small flat more recent style.  Metal snaps, just don't want the white plastic style

Edited by forzzaazzurri

14 hours ago, forzzaazzurri said:

FIGHT STRAPS - Looking for a couple of loose CCM style fight straps.  Metal snaps, just don't want the white plastic style

New flat button or old round button style?

Hello all. I am looking for a TBTC NYR jersey in XL. I have a feeling I’ll never find it, but here’s me shooting my shot. Also looking for a 2001-2002 CCM NYR blue authentic in XL 48-52. Looking to edit and turn into the 9/11 tribute jersey. Thanks. 

Not really sure where to put this, but I guess I want two references for the ClassicAuctions registration.

Can anybody help me out?

Cheers 🤙 

2rvs0o.jpg

Edited by perthisthereason

I just used eBay and GWA. I don’t really know how strict they are with the references thing. 

Did it work? I used eBay last time, but without success. Didn't think of GWA, though.

Yep. I had to email them separately because I think it’s a manual process on their end. You can use meigrayauctions, too. 

On 1/18/2019 at 11:52 AM, TMLFAN said:

New flat button or old round button style?

Good call TMLFAN, I the new flat style, like the ones used in the MIC Adidas.

On 1/24/2019 at 12:02 AM, perthisthereason said:

Not really sure where to put this, but I guess I want two references for the ClassicAuctions registration.

Can anybody help me out?

Cheers 🤙 

2rvs0o.jpg

Can't help you with the references, but love the meme, friend

Hey guys! Just signed up on this forum, looking for a sandow oilers jersey. Size large of course 🤷🏼‍♂️. I am also looking for an on ice oilers white pro player jersey. Please let me know if you are aware of any. Thanks. 

Anyone have an Original Stanley Cup 100th Anniversary patch from 92-93. I had a handful of these and sold them. Just need 1. 

Please PM me.

Anyone have an extra modern day Reebok Edge fight strap?  Not sure if there's a difference between the materials in the strap used in a 1.0/2.0 vs an Indo, but prefer non Indo if there's a difference.  My 1.0 & 2.0 straps look the same.

Found - thanks to @tbart

Edited by blurryhaze312

On 1/23/2019 at 4:02 AM, for your technology said:

Hello all. I am looking for a TBTC NYR jersey in XL. I have a feeling I’ll never find it, but here’s me shooting my shot. Also looking for a 2001-2002 CCM NYR blue authentic in XL 48-52. Looking to edit and turn into the 9/11 tribute jersey. Thanks. 

Couple users here may have what you are looking for:

CJ Matthews is selling a CCM Messier and photo album shows a CCM Messier with New York on the front. You can check with him on availability. 

OR68 has an uncrested blue jersey in size 46 which you could have done up as you wish. I actually think that may have been mine at some point before I gave up that project. 

Anyone looking for wild jerseys?  I have a couple  blank size 54’s edge 2.0.  Green, white and red. 

Looking for a size 56 or 60 2018 Rangers winter classic adidas authentic. 

I've been looking for a 1991 Penguins authentic black jersey in size 52, 54 or 56 for quite a while to complete my collection (not any Vintage series or Mitchell and Ness version). Will take a blank one, also Thanks for any help! 

On 1/2/2019 at 11:50 PM, Hawks2797 said:

Are you still looking for one of these?  I have a blank white it's a 56 but fits really well. It's Brand new. 

Edited by Hawks2797
delete

On 12/29/2018 at 5:29 PM, perthisthereason said:

Looking for a Senators road jersey from the 1992-95 seasons in a size 52-54. Would prefer blank, but will also look at customized ones. 

Senators01.png

Are you still looking for one of these?  I    have a white its a 56. Its brand new.

Thanks, I was looking for a black one, but found one already.

8 hours ago, perthisthereason said:

Thanks, I was looking for a black one, but found one already.

That's what she said. 

4 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

That's what she said. 

Walked right into that one.

53 minutes ago, perthisthereason said:

Walked right into that one.

Yes sir, was much appreciated. 

Asking for a lot but I'm in the market for a game worn Hasek Sabres--preferably a blue and gold.

Serious buyer or have high-end traders.