Hey all! This season my husband and I have realized our love of hockey (more specifically Red Wings, Grand Rapids Griffins and somewhat Blackhawks) and have dove in head first. We are Patera’s and I’m hoping I can get him or both of us Jiri Patera jerseys or perhaps other items. Please let me know, we’d love to support our extended extended Patera family. *My husbands birthday is tomorrow and I’m such a procrastinator. 

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/27/2019 at 1:51 AM, DownTownBrown28 said:

Hello everyone this is my first post on here. I read the rules but please forgive me if I’m not doing this correctly. 

I am looking for some Leafs jerseys. A 1987 CCM Authentic home or road, 1992 TBTC Authentic, Mic Arenas and Stadium Series jerseys. 

Also looking for some Marlies and St John’s Maple Leafs jerseys. Any pre 2017 Authenitc Marlies jersey. Outdoor Classic, Duke the Dog, 80s style Alternate, Regular Marlies home or away. Also, any St John’s Maple Leafs Authentic I am open to. 

Thank you. 

I've got a William Nylander Marlies throwback style...size 56. 

It's in this folder...

shared an album with you from the Flickr app! Check it out:
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmpcjbBf

Hi all - looking for a TBTC Montreal size 48-52  -  Please PM if you have one to move or know of someone.  

Edited by kkash48

I'm looking for a 1992 TBTC Campbell's All-Star jersey.  Would love a blank or a Gretzky size 52-56.  PM if you can help. Thanks

Good morning fellow collectors...

I am searching for a Montreal Canadians jersey that was worn by the team in the 1985-'86 Stanley Cup winning season... I would love for it to be an AUTHENTIC...I would take a game worn.....or a game issued or any type of retail authentic... Size could be 50,52 or 54... color-either home or away...and I would love a blank but would take any player....if anyone has something like this available or if you could point me to one I would be so very grateful....

PLEASE message me or send me an email.... Any help would be APPRECIATED SO VERY MUCH...

Messaged you with regards to '86 Habs jersey ...

If anyone ever comes across a 2000-2004 Leafs goalie cut (preferably a Koho alt), please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

The search continues.

Buffalo Sabres (authentics, GI or GW) Sizes: 48-58
Pre '83 - White and blue
1983-96 - White
2000-06 - Red
2006-07 (pre edge) - Navy, White and blue (alternate)
2008 - Winter Classic 2008.
2013-15 - Third jersey (turdburger)
2017-present (adidas) - Navy, White, Winter Classic

Looking for a White Blackhawks Pro Player size 52 or bigger. 
Shoot me a PM if you got one you don't want 

Cheers 

• 2 weeks later...

Happy 4th of July and Canada Day for my Canadian friends .. Still on the hunt for a Montreal TBTC jersey.   If you have one you would like to move or know of someone I could contact, please let me know.  Thank you and have a great holiday! - Ken K.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have an older Reebok Edge NHL shield (the sharp, stabby one) that they’d like to sell?

• 2 weeks later...

**Updated**
Looking for a 2014 Stadium Series Blackhawks jersey (Chrome one) in a 54 or 56 And a White Ultrafil 1991-92 Devil's size 52 or bigger 

Would prefer to buy either but I can offer up a minty fresh Red 1991-92 Devil's Christmas tree Ultrafil size 54 in trade for either pending condition and size. 
Let me know if you have one or have a line on one 

Thank you 

Edited by Hockey Bob

• 2 weeks later...

Found, I had one on hand.

I guess though if someone does have a late 80s style fight strap with the two full button snaps on it, I'd prefer it to the more modern style one I have. Hit me up if so, thanks.

Edited by JJM4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...