Looking for 80s style fight straps with the round button.  2 or 3 would be amazing, but whatever you got let me know.  Thanks

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, 
Fitz came through so I'm gonna press my luck and double down. 

Looking for a 80's style Loop fight strap with some white twill. 

This IS the season of giving, hook a brother up 😋

Looking for a blank 'Hawks red Koho in a 52. Preferably with the 75th patch, can be already applied or not but not a must have. Thanks.

Edited by Biscuit In The Basket

17 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

Alright, 

Was my pleasure. 

But this time, I can’t help. 

WTB - Tampa Bay Lightning White CCM orange shield jersey in a size 48. Pm me if something’s available. Thanks 

Calling in some Karma points after helping many this past year ..

Looking for a 1985-1987 Green North Stars with the Steichens hem tagging.   Trying to finish up a collection.  Almost had one, but I struck out badly.

If you have one, let's talk - you may need some extra Xmas money or need a jersey I may have.   If you have a lead, please pass on.

Appreciate any considerations.   Cheers and Happy Holidays to you and yours ... 

Edited by kkash48

Looking for a black CCM NHL All Star jersey. Big Block, so 1990,1991 or 1993. Size 52, 54 or 56 if that's all I can find. If anyone has one or knows anyone willing to sell, you know the drill.

Edited by Van67

Looking for this year/season 2019-'20 MADE IN CANADA New York Ranger...Colorado Avalanche...size 54 or 56...

I'd like them blank or with #24 KAKKO and then #8 MAKAR...proper team spec and cuts for the customization please...

Any help pointing me to them or helping me get them would be GREATLY APPRECIATED...

Happy Holidays to all...!!!!

7 hours ago, Tazer19 said:

Looking for this year/season 2019-'20 MADE IN CANADA New York Ranger...Colorado Avalanche...size 54 or 56...

I'd like them blank or with #24 KAKKO and then #8 MAKAR...proper team spec and cuts for the customization please...

Any help pointing me to them or helping me get them would be GREATLY APPRECIATED...

Happy Holidays to all...!!!!

There is LOTS of Avalanche MIC’s on eBay, I’m sure one can be had for cheap. You’d just need to strip it and re-customizer. I’ve stripped one recently, and it came out pretty good.

10 minutes ago, KB67 said:

There is LOTS of Avalanche MIC’s on eBay, I’m sure one can be had for cheap. You’d just need to strip it and re-customizer. I’ve stripped one recently, and it came out pretty good.

Would you be so kind to send me the link to a couple?

It would be greatly appreciated...for this season....Thank you

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 8:55 PM, Hockey Bob said:

Alright, 

Good morning all,

Still looking for a loop style fight strap for a project jersey and unfourtnately still looking for a Devil's 10th anniversary patch.
The one I had coming looks like it was lost in the mail :( 

8 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

"still looking for a Devil's 10th anniversary patch'.

I'm going to piggyback on on what Hockey Bob is looking for - I too need a Devil 10th Anniversary Patch.  Make sure Bob get his, but if anyone else has one, please let me know.

11 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

Good morning all,

Still looking for a loop style fight strap for a project jersey and unfourtnately still looking for a Devil's 10th anniversary patch.
The one I had coming looks like it was lost in the mail :( 

Still didn’t arrive, sorry about that man. 

Refund issued, send it back if it arrives. 

Sorry to hear about the missing patch.  Fortunately it doesn't happen very often.  I too just recently had a jersey coming to me that got lost.  A Ducks pro player coming from Germany didn't make it's way to my mailbox yet, but the seller and I still hold out some hope that it will get sorted out.  I guess we'll see, never had it happen until this Fall.  Better luck to all who have gone through this.

Long shot here but does anyone have one of these Maska neck tags lying around?

49242907721_f015a59722_b.jpg

*found*
much thanks to Hockey Bob

Edited by Biscuit In The Basket

I need two pre-2004 Devils jerseys, size 56 or in a pinch, a 58. Home or road, preferably blank but would do a Stevens or (more unlikely you will have) a Daneyko. 

Want to have one of each of the guys with a retired number, those guys are the ones missing. CCM Ultrafil, CCM airknit, ProPlayer, or Koho are all appropriate. 

Whatcha got?

Does anyone have an authentic 1993 All Star 12 BURE kit? Not that I don't trust a few customizers out there (and Keener is aiming for March to take orders again and I'm not that patient, nor am I sure I trust them anymore)... if I anyone has a kit kicking around, you know the PM drill.

Edited by Van67

Anyone have a Pens Pro Player 99-2000 jersey home and/or away in a size smaller than 52?  Prefer smaller than 50, but will consider 50 if I have to.

Also looking for a Pens gold toe jersey with the small block CCM.  Size 52 or smaller; blank, or one that we can determine would be a clean strip.

Edited by blurryhaze

Any of these guys about....

48 and up

Canadiens small block Roy, Naslund, Chelios 

Maple Leafs Double Patched Clancy, Heart & Stroke

Kings Dione, Nicholls

Jets ‘85 Hawerchuk (forever in your debt)

Hull Blues (ideally small block)

Lemieux Penguins (up to ‘92)

Gretzky Kings Big block (‘Paulina or Ty’ style)

Sakic Nordiques

Edited by QueenAnnesRevenge

I am new here and looking to add to my collection of NHL Heritage sweaters.. Either CCM, Roger Edwards Reebok, Mitchell & Ness or Stall & Dean.

If anyone can point me in the right direction or interest me in anything they have for sale, I would appreciate it greatly.. 

I am looking for any sweater size Small or Medium, thanks.

I posted yesterday about my want for any Heritage "Sweaters" to add to my collection. I probably should have been more specific. So the acrylic material sweaters.. CCM Heritage, Roger Edwards, Stall & Dean or Mitchell & Ness.

If anyone has any for sale, please let me know.. Thanks..