On an impulse hunt for KHL/European Reebok Edge 2.0 jerseys. Size 56. Looking to spend $150-200 US tops. Might be on the cheap side there, but it's possible.

Edited by Van67

6 hours ago, Van67 said:

On an impulse hunt for KHL/European Reebok Edge 2.0 jerseys. Size 56. Looking to spend $150-200 US tops. Might be on the cheap side there, but it's possible.

What I would really like is the cream coloured CKA St. Petersburg jersey... there's actually one on eBay however there is no KHL logo on the neckline as was worn on the ice. 

That said, I'm open to looking at anything anyone may have or have a line on. 

I have a Komarov Dynamo Moscow, sadly it is a size 48 made by Lutch.

Hello everyone this is my first post on here. I read the rules but please forgive me if I’m not doing this correctly. 

I am looking for some Leafs jerseys. A 1987 CCM Authentic home or road, 1992 TBTC Authentic, Mic Arenas and Stadium Series jerseys. 

Also looking for some Marlies and St John’s Maple Leafs jerseys. Any pre 2017 Authenitc Marlies jersey. Outdoor Classic, Duke the Dog, 80s style Alternate, Regular Marlies home or away. Also, any St John’s Maple Leafs Authentic I am open to. 

Thank you. 

9 hours ago, DownTownBrown28 said:

Hello everyone this is my first post on here. I read the rules but please forgive me if I’m not doing this correctly. 

I am looking for some Leafs jerseys. A 1987 CCM Authentic home or road, 1992 TBTC Authentic, Mic Arenas and Stadium Series jerseys. 

Also looking for some Marlies and St John’s Maple Leafs jerseys. Any pre 2017 Authenitc Marlies jersey. Outdoor Classic, Duke the Dog, 80s style Alternate, Regular Marlies home or away. Also, any St John’s Maple Leafs Authentic I am open to. 

Thank you. 

I saw a for sale thread somewhere where the guy was selling MiC Adidas Arena and Leafs jerseys, but I can’t remember where, and now I can’t find it.....I thought it was on Reddit but now I can’t find it there.....I’ll keep looking.

1 hour ago, KB67 said:

I saw a for sale thread somewhere where the guy was selling MiC Adidas Arena and Leafs jerseys, but I can’t remember where, and now I can’t find it.....I thought it was on Reddit but now I can’t find it there.....I’ll keep looking.

Thank you I appreciate you even taking the time to look. 

Someone on reddit posted an Arenas gamer for sale that he had stripped.  I’ll try to find it.

Edit: PM sent

Edited by LAK74

Hey all! This season my husband and I have realized our love of hockey (more specifically Red Wings, Grand Rapids Griffins and somewhat Blackhawks) and have dove in head first. We are Patera’s and I’m hoping I can get him or both of us Jiri Patera jerseys or perhaps other items. Please let me know, we’d love to support our extended extended Patera family. *My husbands birthday is tomorrow and I’m such a procrastinator. 

On 4/27/2019 at 1:51 AM, DownTownBrown28 said:

Thank you. 

I've got a William Nylander Marlies throwback style...size 56. 

It's in this folder...

shared an album with you from the Flickr app! Check it out:
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmpcjbBf

Project changed 

Edited by kkash48
cng

Seeking Canucks authentic black skate ultrafil. Size 52 preferred. Will take a 54 if that's all I can find. 

Anybody have any white kings 550 chevy's for sale in a LARGE?

Hi all - looking for a TBTC Montreal size 48-52  -  Please PM if you have one to move or know of someone.  

Edited by kkash48

Project Completed

Edited by kkash48

I'm looking for a 1992 TBTC Campbell's All-Star jersey.  Would love a blank or a Gretzky size 52-56.  PM if you can help. Thanks

Good morning fellow collectors...

I am searching for a Montreal Canadians jersey that was worn by the team in the 1985-'86 Stanley Cup winning season... I would love for it to be an AUTHENTIC...I would take a game worn.....or a game issued or any type of retail authentic... Size could be 50,52 or 54... color-either home or away...and I would love a blank but would take any player....if anyone has something like this available or if you could point me to one I would be so very grateful....

PLEASE message me or send me an email.... Any help would be APPRECIATED SO VERY MUCH...

Messaged you with regards to '86 Habs jersey ...

Haven't asked in a while but after another Red Wings TBTC in a 50 or 52. Blank or Lidstrom preferred but happy to strip one if needs be. Thanks team. 

If anyone ever comes across a 2000-2004 Leafs goalie cut (preferably a Koho alt), please let me know.

ISO Montreal Canadiens road jersey in sizes 52 and up. Either blank or properly customized with a player from the 1992-93 roster.

Thanks 🤙🤙

The search continues.

Buffalo Sabres (authentics, GI or GW) Sizes: 48-58
Pre '83 - White and blue
1983-96 - White
2000-06 - Red
2006-07 (pre edge) - Navy, White and blue (alternate)
2008 - Winter Classic 2008.
2013-15 - Third jersey (turdburger)
2017-present (adidas) - Navy, White, Winter Classic

Looking for a White Blackhawks Pro Player size 52 or bigger. 
Shoot me a PM if you got one you don't want 

Cheers 

Still looking for one of these: 1980-1988 Los Angeles Kings Authentic Jersey size 50-56. Blank or customized, I don't care.

1980-88 Kings Jersey.png

My long, sad quest for a Bruins white CCM continues. Surely someone has one, right? Looking for a size 52/54. One of the white CCMs from 1996 would also work. 

Edited by Dr_Puck

Posting here as well as the patch thread... 2018 Skills Competition patch is wanted. Anyone knows where, let me know!

Happy 4th of July and Canada Day for my Canadian friends .. Still on the hunt for a Montreal TBTC jersey.   If you have one you would like to move or know of someone I could contact, please let me know.  Thank you and have a great holiday! - Ken K.