• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

picked up the patch, was only six bucks so might as well try and alter it myself. Besides the border it is spot on.

Good luck

With a seam ripper, you might be able to remove the outer stitching. Just be patient when doing it. I'd try that first.

You might also just be able to cut it off with a sharp scissors if it would leave enough room for stitching.

What does the correct 1999 allstar patch look like? i have 3 but they are all different

Did they wear the yellow patch on both the home and away jerseys that year? I have the yellow version but for some reason I think they wore a black patch on the black jersey. eBay is probably your only option though. That's where I found mine. Now I just need the jersey to put it on.

I got a alternate centennial patch today and I put it on my Higgins jersey. It looks AWESOME.

s3rdcirca20061aReebokauthentic-vi.jpg

MontrealCanadiens100seasonsalt-vi.jpg

Next up, get another one and put it on my incoming 1915 jersey!

Good luck with that one. I've been looking for it for a while now too. I don't think I've ever even seen it on eBay. I know RCS.com has the 20th anny patch but not the 25th.

Good luck with that one. I've been looking for it for a while now too. I don't think I've ever even seen it on eBay. I know RCS.com has the 20th anny patch but not the 25th.

I just picked up another another Blue Islanders Fisherman jersey and thought it would be cool to practice with a patch since its not in the best of shape.

Can someone tell me if the Murf and Pat Store is up and running still. And if they are on ebay what name are they under

http://murfandpat.com/

His ebay name is northstarfan

His patches are generally less expensive on ebay, but not all his website inventory seems to be listed there.

Did they wear the yellow patch on both the home and away jerseys that year? I have the yellow version but for some reason I think they wore a black patch on the black jersey. eBay is probably your only option though. That's where I found mine. Now I just need the jersey to put it on.

i'm looking for both for the yellow and the black jersey but especially the black one.......black with yellow "babe" writing, but am looking for both

hey, trying to figure out what color "2000" patch the rangers wore on their statue of liberty 3rd jersey, ie....on ebay is it the canuck navy blue or somthing else

Here's my notes from back then, which shows the Rangers 3rd was the same as the Canucks.

NHL2000 UNIFORM PATCH - NAVY BLUE with white and silver lettering.

Worn by the Oilers, Predators, Islanders, Canucks, Thrashers Home, Panthers Alt, Rangers Alt and North American All-Star

The Rangers home and away was the lighter Royal Blue.

wish/want list please help if you can

1-3 canuck place patches with the redborder, from skate logo

1 "babe" patch with yellow print from black style canuck jersey

1990 pittsburgh allstar patch

1990 allstar game nhl logo/crest "chest" patch

1990 allstar game campbell conference star shield logo worn on left shoulder

I am looking for a first year Blue jackets patch

Thanks so much..i wonder why i didnt see that one before

• 3 weeks later...

Back on page 7 of this thread there was a small discussion about RBK 6100 style jerseys worn during the Rangers Leetch Number Retirement Night ceremony that featured a "2" on the chest (I think b0bb33z3r started the discussion) ... anyway I ran across this picture of a MeiGray warm-up gamer from that night:

Staal_front.jpg

http://www.goaliegamers.com/staal.html

Might be a fun project if I ever find another blue RBK 6100. I wonder if they will do something similar for the upcoming Graves Number Retirement Night.

AWESOME. I just love the fact that they're 6100's. And you're right; that would be a really wild and unique project to build. I don't think it would be that hard to get an extra '2' cut from somewhere. The size looks about the same too which makes it easier.

I got a alternate centennial patch today and I put it on my Higgins jersey. It looks AWESOME.

s3rdcirca20061aReebokauthentic-vi.jpg

MontrealCanadiens100seasonsalt-vi.jpg

Next up, get another one and put it on my incoming 1915 jersey!

You're missing an "A" though

Yeah, I know. I haven't gotten around to adding that yet. I'm also missing the 'C' on my Bob Gainey 1989 Stanley Cup jersey. They're both on my list but they're farther down than some of my other stuff.

• TMLFAN locked this topic