• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go with the first one. They have ones that are very close to the originals. That little raised outline around the embroidery is key to the whole thing. Compared it to a game patch:

NHL75thanniversaryRangers5-vi.jpg

Still looking for a University of Michigan Big Chill jersey in L or XL. Or if any authentics were made, down for that as well.

Looking for a blank, authentic Dallas Stars Home jersey (white) from their very first season in Dallas, which was the 1993-1994 season. Size 48-56 would be fine.

Stars01.png

Two im looking for a the current moment for a decent price

NY Rangers Heritage Jersey (Large or 52 in an edge - Blank. Prefer the premier actually since i really hate the EDGE authentics)

Capitals White Eagle W/O the Capitals wordmark (Large or 48 authentic. Blank preferibly).

Anyone have or know where I can find an authentic Reebok 6100 Capitals (Ovechkin rookie) in a size 48?! Home or Away; It doesn't matter. I missed out on a few, a while back, and now it's at the top of my list.

Anyone have or know where I can find an authentic Reebok 6100 Capitals (Ovechkin rookie) in a size 48?! Home or Away; It doesn't matter. I missed out on a few, a while back, and now it's at the top of my list.

Hockeymusic had one for a while. Not sure if he sold it or still has it. Check with him.

I think his is one I missed out on (lack of funds...), but if he still has it, I'd gladly work something out. I tried sending a PM, but his inbox was full.

The seller had listed a TON of Authentic jerseys from the 80's -2000's which were all legit. However when it comes to patches its very tough to tell if they are original or reproductions. Best bet is just find gamer pics and compare what each person is selling to the reference photo's.

In long, Seller is Legit, but do your homework with the patches.

If I have my names correct, that is Krendratiev or however he spells it. But yes; he's definitely a member. A friend of mine has bought from him MANY times and has nothing but positive things to say.

Looking for a Petr Klima Detroit Redwings Game worn from 85-86 through 87-88 with Eastside Sports on the hem... Can be home or road.. Top dollar paid... Thanks.

• TMLFAN locked this topic