Looking for a 2002-07 Penguins Crosby jersey in youth size (S/M or X/XL--both fit me.)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how much they go for, but the one I got, which I believe is the first one Mike posted, the one you said not to get, is currently on my Doug Weight jersey and has a raised NHL shield. Either way though, I'll buy it from you if you wanna sell it for the same price as him.

I offered this one to Matt, but he never responded - 2855502450105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

If you're interested, hit me up. I tried to PM you, but I guess your inbox is full...

Currently looking for two blank CCM Team USA pro jerseys, similar to the ones seen below. Sizes 48-56 would be fine. Please PM me if you have one or both available for sale.

My link

My link

Does anyone have one of these Red Wing shoulder patches, or know where I can get one?

2362433540107003020S600x600Q85.jpg

The only one's I find that I know are authentic are a different style like this

2423012570107003020S600x600Q85.jpg

Looking for 92-97 leafs ultrafil in sz 44.

any leafs edge in 46

team canada nike replica red nameplate material

Hit up any Sportchek you have withing driving distance. They've been clearing out the old style edge jerseys for $59.99, you may get lucky and find a 46.

Anyone know of a Norway flag patch this is close to what was used on the 2002 All Star jersey?

check this ebay seller I have gotten a few things from him

http://www.ebay.com/sch/nhlfanattic/m.html?item=170731576291&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562

Does anyone have one of these Red Wing shoulder patches, or know where I can get one?

2362433540107003020S600x600Q85.jpg

The only one's I find that I know are authentic are a different style like this

2423012570107003020S600x600Q85.jpg

same

check this ebay seller I have gotten a few things from him

http://www.ebay.com/sch/nhlfanattic/m.html?item=170731576291&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562

are those team patches legit for all star jerseys or are they replicas from that seller?

Thanks I will ask them. Just notice that this is where I got my CBJ All Star Patch from.

Took a couple of jerseys off my old want list due to some recent acquisitions, but am currently looking for deals on any of the following:

NCAA - Brown University, University of Vermont

QMJHL - Shawinigan Cataractes (blank current model or Kabanov/Chaput), Lewiston MAINEiacs

AHL - Hershey Bears (Karl Alzner or John Carlson)

INTL - Sweden (Nicklas Backstrom or Marcus Johansson), USA (Jeff Halpern or John Carlson)

NHL - Washington Capitals:

Jeff Halpern - Black w/ C

Peter Bondra - Blue or old Red/White

Alexander Semin, Sergei Fedorov, Matt Hendricks, Brooks Laich, John Carlson, Karl Alzner - Red or White

Took a couple of jerseys off my old want list due to some recent acquisitions, but am currently looking for deals on any of the following:

NCAA - Brown University, University of Vermont

QMJHL - Shawinigan Cataractes (blank current model or Kabanov/Chaput), Lewiston MAINEiacs

AHL - Hershey Bears (Karl Alzner or John Carlson)

INTL - Sweden (Nicklas Backstrom or Marcus Johansson), USA (Jeff Halpern or John Carlson)

NHL - Washington Capitals:

Jeff Halpern - Black w/ C

Peter Bondra - Blue or old Red/White

Alexander Semin, Sergei Fedorov, Matt Hendricks, Brooks Laich, John Carlson, Karl Alzner - Red or White

haha have you been looking at my gallery a lot?

I am looking for a Mighty Ducks Wild Wing jersey. I know these are extremely rare and expensive. I am willing to pay a reasonable price. Thanks.

haha have you been looking at my gallery a lot?

I haven't, but taking a look just now, wow. We must have very similar taste because your gallery is pretty much my wish list and would all but round out the Caps needs of my collection right now.

Love the Hershey Alzner, black Halpern, red Hendricks/Fedorov, blue Bondra, and the to-be-done Sweden Mojo/WC Laich. To top it off, Koivu and Rinne are two of my favorite miscellaneous favorite players. I think the only things missing would be a Carlson WJC and a Semin anything (I think I might be the only Caps fan in the world who wants a Semin anything, though). Is any of your stuff for sale?

• TMLFAN locked this topic