Haha no none of it is for sale but thats really funny stuff. Most of what isnt finished should be back soon. I actually like Semin as well, it was a tough choice to go with Halpern on the black jersey. I was super close to going with a Semin rookie #74 jersey. I figured since 11 is retired now I would go with Halpern.

I think Im going to get one of these in Carlson next (maybe Holtby, cant decide yet)-

Carlson_Hershey1_325x183.jpg

And this for Orlov

10177110-standard.jpg

Go sports!

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get them from the store at the Giant Center where they play. My brother works there and I get a nice discount.

Gotcha, that makes sense. Thats pretty wicked.

Does anyone know of a good place I could look to find this P&C patch

2770662040107003020S600x600Q85.jpg

or this Hyundai patch

2396791900107003020S600x600Q85.jpg

Still on the lookout for a 1991 Campbell Conf (black) and a 1993 Campbell Conf (white) All Star jersey. I prefer replicas, and size L or XL.

Also, still really looking hard for the elusive USA Flag All Star patch. I need 4 of them, but will take what I can get.

Looking for 3 Bruins EDGE jerseys size 46. Preferably blank. The away white, the third and the winter classic.

Sadly, Reebok never retailed authentics for the 2010 WC. Your only option is a replica for the WC

But does it fit like a regular size 56? That was my question.

Ah my bad, misunderstood. Yeah they fit super small. I would say it fits like a 52, but slimmer around the body. I've never owned/worn a 50 but maybe it's closer to that.

• TMLFAN locked this topic