Does anybody have a dominik hasek sabres jersey size mens l or xl that they would be willing to sell or trade? I am looking for a black replica but I wouldn't mind white or red.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking for a 1987 air-knit Team Canada cup jersey pro

DONE! :)

I'm really looking for all types of rangers authentic jerseys so feel free to pm me with any offers. But I'm especially looking for an early 90's white rangers ccm jersey in a size 52 or a white liberty in a size 52.

Edited by mjb112090

Anyone have any info on the 40th patch the Canucks wore last season when they played the Kings? I just scored a 40th anny jersey and need the patch for it.

Supposedly you can't get a legit patch by itself. They were only available on replicas sold by the Canucks team store or on the original gamers.

http://prostocknation.wordpress.com/2011/01/12/fight-the-fake-canucks-40th-anniversary-jerseys/

TML Clark, Yzerman, enforcer jerseys (Probert, Twist, Domi, Kocur, Poeschek, etc.), Ranger jerseys, Denis Savard Hawks, Whalers jersey (Dineen, Cassels, Liut), Minnesota Third Edge Bouchard jersey, Bouchard Rangers Liberty jersey

50/52. Prefer authentic but would consider replica.

Supposedly you can't get a legit patch by itself. They were only available on replicas sold by the Canucks team store or on the original gamers.

http://prostocknatio...ersary-jerseys/

Ah crap, thats a bummer.

In regards to the Canucks 40th patches. Only available on the limited edition 40th Replicas sold at the team store, or on Team Issued/Game Worn 2.0's. HOWEVER. The patch itself was manufactured by National Emblem for the team, and actually even has a product number associated with it. If you look on the back of the 2011 Stanley Cup Finals patch packaging from National Emblem it shows the picture and product number for the 40th patch. My guess is that they produced them originally with the expectation to sell them, and the Canucks arranged an exclusive deal which allowed them to price the jerseys a solid $70-$80 higher than other retailers.

Since the season is well over, it wouldn't hurt giving them (National Emblem) a call/email to see if they have old stock and would sell since the team wouldn't have exclusive rights after the season.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200669198487?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I found then when i performed a quick search the other night. Does that look good enough to put on such a nice jersey? Im not sure and cannot find enough pictures to really get a more clear idea.

And i know someone on here had a 40th jersey? Was it you Chow_Hound??

And i know someone on here had a 40th jersey? Was it you Chow_Hound??

Shenanigans has one, I'm pretty sure.

I've got a Kesler Gamer, Shenanigans has a Team Issue which was Hodgsonized :P

In my own opinion that would be a travesty to put on...

There are some replica's but none are accurate. The actual patch uses silver thread not grey and has an intricate stitch pattern. It also has a prominent white border around the patch which none of the replicas seem to have. Check my signature link to webshots and the Kesler 40th. You can expand the picture and see a decent shot, or If you really need I can take a photo of the patch alone.

Ya i definitely see the difference, thank you. Now if memory serves me correct, and being on the opposite coast im not sure if this is even correct, did the Canucks wear that style another time during the season with names on the back like the Kings did? Because the one i bought is a size 50 and the numbers definitely appear lower than your Kesler, although maybe its the angle in the picture. It should be here tomorrow so i will definitely post pictures and be able to figure it out. Im thinking that if they wore names i will have a nameplate put on, if they didnt ever wear names then i may bite the bullet and buy that 40th patch just so the jersey is accurate. And continue looking for a legitimate patch.

I also did a quick search and saw that you once had a size 50 Kesler for sale? I wonder if there is any chance i somehow just wound up buying yours? Did it have the 40th patch?

Looking for a 1996 World Cup of Hockey patch for my second Team USA jersey. If anyone has an extra one available, please contact me.

I am also on the lookout for a pro Prince Albert Raiders jersey, worn during the 86-87, 87-88, or 88-89 season. Sizes 48-56 will be fine.

:unsure:

This is all the patches i have left.

http://community.webshots.com/album/576839158odImDw

EMAIL ME lykensentertainment@comcast.net if interested.

:thumbsup:

• TMLFAN locked this topic