Guys - I need someone to measure a 42nd All Star Game (1991 - Chicago Stadium) patch for me. I have what I thought was an authentic patch on a jersey, and just bought what I again thought was an authentic patch for a project, only to find they are different sizes. Is your authentic patch 3.75 inches or 4.375 inches (edge to edge)? Thanks!

I thought I had an authentic '91 ASG patch and mine is 4 5/8 inches in diameter......

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for Dallas Stars 2007+ away or third Edge, the white ones basically, any size between 48-52

Was wondering if anybody had these nameplates or know a way to get them:

1-STARTER YELLOW knit nameplate (Will go on a starter Bruins 3rd jersey pooh bear)

1- Air knit BLACK nameplate for a RBK 6100 (Stars 3rd jersey) (FOUND THANKS TO Mnwildfan7000)

1-Air knit ORANGE nameplate for a RBK 6100 (Islanders 3rd orange jersey)

Thanks in advance

Josh

Was wondering if anybody had these nameplates or know a way to get them:

1-STARTER YELLOW knit nameplate (Will go on a starter Bruins 3rd jersey pooh bear)

1- Air knit BLACK nameplate for a RBK 6100 (Stars 3rd jersey)

1-Air knit ORANGE nameplate for a RBK 6100 (Islanders 3rd orange jersey)

Thanks in advance

Josh

Pm sent

Anyone have a blank 2010-2011 dark blue Pens alt in 46-50?

Also looking for a size 46-48 blank Starter Pens "Jammies" jersey to replace the one I traded to Lesky - that may have ended up being a bad idea since I haven't seen one on ebay since the trade...

MASSIVE longshot here.....but does anyone have or have seen/know of someone with this jersey

marliesif6.jpg

St. Michael's Buzzers CCM jersey......any size since this is a one in a million shot....

Note the absence of the wings on the "M"

I have seen more modern ones that have the wings......

Im looking for Blues Edge 2.0s in White and the Third. Any size is fine except for goalie cuts. If someone wants to check SVP Sports to see if any are left, I'll throw a finders fee in there.

Also looking for Blues gamers from:

Alex Steen

Andy McDonald

David Perron

Patrik Berglund

Hi,

Looking for any Rangers 2.0's in size 54. Home, Road, Alternate, (winter classic, never gonna happen) - any of em. Can't seem to find these anywhere.

Also looking for a double tagged Gretzky Blues jersey from '96. Either color, and size 50 or 52 if I remember CCM sizing correctly.

Thanks!!!!

Looking for an authentic Wild 10th Anniversary Ptch from last season, anyone have a loose one available?

Looking for an authentic Wild 10th Anniversary Ptch from last season, anyone have a loose one available?

If you don't find one in the next few days, send me a PM on Wednesday to remind me to see if the team store has one when I go to the game Thursday.

Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.sportsk.com/wild-anniversary-patch.html

Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.sportsk.com/wild-anniversary-patch.html

Yep. but looking for one without the hard plastic backing as getting that off is a bit of a pain when sewing to the jersey. Asked the place I plan on having my jersey customized at if they have loose ones, waiting to hear back.

I could pick up a real one from the hockey lodge if you like? Not sure of the price at this moment...rest assured its the real patch.

I could pick up a real one from the hockey lodge if you like? Not sure of the price at this moment...rest assured its the real patch.

Do you know if it is the loose patch or the one with the backing?

Loose patch I believe. I can confirm today!

That would be great. I was going to get my jersey done up at Vintage Hockey Minnesota, had heard they are really good. Have you had experiences there and are they good? Like I said I asked for a customization quote and if they have the patch, will shoot you a message when I hear back.

I was going to get my jersey done up at Vintage Hockey Minnesota, had heard they are really good. Have you had experiences there and are they good?

I haven't worked with them, but there are quite a few comments about them on this board, some of them less than complimentary. Looks like it's hit or miss with them. Try a search.

I haven't worked with them, but there are quite a few comments about them on this board, some of them less than complimentary. Looks like it's hit or miss with them. Try a search.

This is my first Wild Jersey, any recs on a good place to get it done up?

CCM - Koho Predators jerseys needed in sz 52 or 54. Please let me know anything you have for sale. Thank you

• TMLFAN locked this topic