Blackhawks road white authentic edge 1.0 in size 52 or 54 with authentic Wirtz WWW patch, or 2010 Helsinki NHL Premier patch. Hoping for Keith, Seabrook or Kane, open to blanks.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a Penguins Black '92-97 ultrafil jersey in a size 44 or 46. The one with the diagonal "Pittsburgh" across the front. 4freezy sold me a really nice one in a size 48, but I'm just curious to see if anyone has one to sell in these other sizes. As always, I'm looking for any Sharks jerseys mentioned in my sig. Thanks!

I'm looking for a Penguins Black '92-97 ultrafil jersey in a size 44 or 46. The one with the diagonal "Pittsburgh" across the front. 4freezy sold me a really nice one in a size 48, but I'm just curious to see if anyone has one to sell in these other sizes. As always, I'm looking for any Sharks jerseys mentioned in my sig. Thanks!

Here is a 52. I bought a Blackhawks TBTC Ultrafil Barber pole from this guy and can tell you for sure he is legit.

http://www.webstore.com/199293-CCM-Pro-Authentic-Pittsburgh-Penguins-Ultrafil-On-Ice-Game-Jersey-52-,name,16182149,auction_id,auction_details

Anyone moving an authentic Team Japan jersey?

there is one on eBay right now with a BIN

It is pricy but it is nice. I am sure you can get some wiggle on the price. I sent a message to the seller already about and he said I could send in an offer.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330708198885?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

56 Washington Caps Pre-Edge white away jersey wanted. Blank preferred.

Saying white away, I assume you mean the screaming eagle reebok pre-edge, or are you also open to CCM from a couple years bofore when they were the home jerseys?

Here is a 58 goalie cut

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Washington-Capitals-Authentic-Team-Issued-Goal-Goalie-Cut-Jersey-sz-58-GC-Eagle-/320772338539?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4aaf85736b

there is one on eBay right now with a BIN

It is pricy but it is nice. I am sure you can get some wiggle on the price. I sent a message to the seller already about and he said I could send in an offer.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330708198885?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Thanks -- I saw that, but it's too much for me right now. I don't need a GU/GI jersey, or even one that is customized. I just would like an authentic, so here's hoping something more reasonable pops up. Anyone have a good sense of the market on Japan jerseys? What do they generally go for and how common are they?

Thanks -- I saw that, but it's too much for me right now. I don't need a GU/GI jersey, or even one that is customized. I just would like an authentic, so here's hoping something more reasonable pops up. Anyone have a good sense of the market on Japan jerseys? What do they generally go for and how common are they?

Well unfortunately they are not so common and unfortunately they are worth a bit. There is the odd time when someone has one for less, like iihfjerseycollector had a couple for sale back in the summer, but generally they will run you $200+. Just keep on checking eBay and some more will come around but not really at lower prices. You will probably be lucky to find a 1998 Olympics one, which is what I think iihfjerseycollector had.

This is the 1998 Olympic style:

10368-0922womens-hockey15-v6_jpg_427x1200_upscale_q85.jpg

Well unfortunately they are not so common and unfortunately they are worth a bit. There is the odd time when someone has one for less, like iihfjerseycollector had a couple for sale back in the summer, but generally they will run you $200+. Just keep on checking eBay and some more will come around but not really at lower prices. You will probably be lucky to find a 1998 Olympics one, which is what I think iihfjerseycollector had.

Ah well, perhaps I'll have to shell out a little more than I wanted. I'm not too picky on the style, don't need customization, and I'm in no hurry to purchase, so perhaps a deal will come up. Fingers crossed! Thanks for the help.

Here is a 52. I bought a Blackhawks TBTC Ultrafil Barber pole from this guy and can tell you for sure he is legit.

http://www.webstore.com/199293-CCM-Pro-Authentic-Pittsburgh-Penguins-Ultrafil-On-Ice-Game-Jersey-52-,name,16182149,auction_id,auction_details

Thanks, but much too big.

I'm considering picking up a Penguins Reebok 6100, size 48 or 52, in black...Hockey Jersey Outlet has one on eBay for 150 which I imagine is the best I'm gonna be able to do, but I thought I'd at least cast a line around here just in case!

Thanks fellers!

Can some help me find Minnesota North Stars 1991 home jersey shoulder patches. I found some on eBay but they do not look nothing like what's on my CASEY jersey.

Casey jersey? Jon Casey? My brother wants one of those. That patch will be a very hard one to come by. I will look around...but the hopes are not high I will fInd one.

Awsome please le me know what you can find and yes I have a Jon Casey and it's also for sale.

What size is it? Pictures?

Please send me a PM and I will give you more details.

Guys I need additional help.

I am looking for a 2012 Team Alfie white jersey, authentic, size 56 (would take 54, 58, 60). Does anyone have an extra they picked up from the sale? Or does anyone know if Real Sports still has a sale on them?

Thanks,

Jeremy

I'm considering picking up a Penguins Reebok 6100, size 48 or 52, in black...Hockey Jersey Outlet has one on eBay for 150 which I imagine is the best I'm gonna be able to do, but I thought I'd at least cast a line around here just in case!

Thanks fellers!

You can get a cheap gamer in that style from Joe Tomon for $200.

You can get a cheap gamer in that style from Joe Tomon for $200.

I saw that...good ol' Nils Ekman! Might go in that direction.

Got an email from Joe just today that he's got the Pens set 1 in from 2011-2012. Pricey tho.

:closedeyes:

STILL looking for a white Wild 6100 sz 56 or 58.

:unsure:

Blackhawks road white authentic edge 1.0 in size 52 or 54 with authentic Wirtz WWW patch, or 2010 Helsinki NHL Premier patch. Hoping for Keith, Seabrook or Kane, open to blanks.

Bump: Still looking and open to home red jersey with the same patches.

I saw that...good ol' Nils Ekman! Might go in that direction.

Got an email from Joe just today that he's got the Pens set 1 in from 2011-2012. Pricey tho.

Yeah I'm also looking for Penguins 6100s, but they are pretty hard to find blank. Joe might be the best way to go, IMO, and I always thought it'd be cool to wear a gamer or two of the "heroes" I watched during the pre-lockout era like Shane Endicott, Noah Welch, Corey Cross, etc. :lol:

Hello fellow members,

Instead of searching all the forum threads and sales threads...I figured I would just put a "Want List" of jerseys I am in the market for and the sizes I am in need of....this way it will be easier...I know some of these jerseys are out here...and some are hard to come by....

So here goes...any of the jerseys I am looking for can be a size 48, 50 or 52...and they MUST be Authentic...no replicas please... :noway: :noway:

1989 Campbell Conference All Star jersey...from the game in Edmonton...it would be white...I would prefer a single digit number if possible...

Chicago Blackhawks TBTC...any player...or blank...

ANY patched Blackhawks ultrafil-white or red...especially with the '91 All Star patch

1993 NHL All Star jersey-Campbell Conference

2002 NHL All Star jersey-North America...

2007 NHL All Star jersey-Western Conference...

If you guys know me or seen my collection-I am looking for these to add to my collection-NOT resell...

On a final note...I am ALWAYS in the market for Blackhawks Gunzo's jerseys....would love to get a stitched Gunzo's...but would settle for anything Gunzo's stamped...

PLEASE message me with any of these jerseys you may have so we can talk a possible sale...THANK YOU all in advance for reading this...I hope to hear from some of you....

• TMLFAN locked this topic