Your best bet is eBay. Most people here who own Burger Kings would probably not be looking to sell them.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your best bet is eBay. Most people here who own Burger Kings would probably not be looking to sell them.

Yeah. A new gretzky burger king jersey in medium just went for $725 last week. too steep for me. just putting my feelers out there. hopefully something...

Does anyone happen to have a royal blue vector patch from the back of a jersey that they'd like to sell me?

I do have one, but I do not think it is reusable lol. It is royal with white. Let me know if you want pics. :)

I'm looking for any Old Coyote/Ducks jerseys or any old coyote player (doesn't matter what team) or any Portland Pirates/San Antonio Rampage jerseys (Coyote players only)

Edited by spizzkid

Any Kings jerseys from mid 80's to 1996 size 48 and up.

Looking for both the blue and white New York Rangers liberty jerseys.

Not particular about replica or authentic, nor do I mind if it is blank or has a name.

Would like the white more than the blue.

What size and make

So I've been outbid with two seconds left on multiple Caps jerseys over the last few weeks, so I'm letting that rest for a bit and moving on to the next item on my list:

Andy Miele. Anything I can find, be it gamer, authentic, or replica(I have a Coyotes replica already though) from Miami, Phoenix, Portland, or even Team USA(he was on the 2011 World Championship team). I know it's a bit of an obscure request so I might be SOL, but I figured if I would ask anywhere it'd be here.

Thanks guys!

Can anyone direct me to the correct patches for a 2000-01 All Star jersey? I'd like to get it done as a Fedorov with the Red Wings and Russia patches.

You can get the Russia AS flag patch from this seller,

Russia AS flag patch

As for the Red Wings patch, i am not sure how accurate this one is.

My link

HPIM3099.jpg

Thanks to James (cowboys), I probably have one of the few authentics of these out. Have a nice project that just shipped out to Mike today, can't wait to get it in. This patch is wonderful.

You lucky son of a!

I'd love to get my hands on one of those Howe patches!

Ok Ive got a stumper, definitely need help.

I need to get the Preds shoulder patch for the 04 All Star game as seen in use here-

2948352-martin-st-louis-of-the-tampa-bay

The patch looks like this, but isn't 12" wide, 4-5 would be much better

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nashville-Predators-away-crest-patch-Real-cool-huge-/400299138114?_trksid=m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D3%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D8667706580669532556

Any help would be amazing.

If anyone picked up an extra 2012 White ASG jersey from Real Sports (or knows if they have more?) in size 54 or larger, please let me know!

LF Devils authentic CCM KOHO Pro Player Mitchell and Ness size 60 the authentics 54-56 lmk email me at dcrules01@msn.com

• TMLFAN locked this topic