Please let me know a price or any leads on one! Will look at 46, but I am a pretty small guy (5'5") so 44 would be ideal.

I will also look at a white one in either of the sizes mentioned above. Thank you.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone else snagged it, it was a BIN.

Looking to trade a Gretzky for a Gretzky. I have a Vintage Black LA Kings Gretzky jersey purchased from Icejerseys.com a couple years ago. It's an XL, NEVER worn, tags still on. Was wanting to trade for the same jersey, but in a LARGE. Strange request but if someone has purchased such a jersey in a size LARGE and find that its too small for them, this can be a great trade.

Thanks

i was right here PMing you an offer and then you had it sell on the Bay. I think it sold for a bit more than what i offered =)

:thumbsup:

you're correct..i made an additional $5.00 off ebay.

:blush:

i have been in contact with the baron, however dude is gun shy on pulling the trigger with an off ebay deal that he said he was cool with. go figure.

Not quite as obscure as some here...but I NEED a 2001 world all star authentic size 48. PM me with any leads, please.

Love seeing all the unique jerseys being hunted by everyone. Good luck to all. (and to me)

Edited by SuperTheGreat

Not quite as obscure as some here...but I NEED a 2001 world all star authentic size 48. PM me with any leads, please.

Love seeing all the unique jerseys being hunted by everyone. Good luck to all. (and to me)

I have a size 52. Wrong size I know, but let me know if you're interested.

If not I may send me a pm with pics thanks

I'm looking for a 97/98 Los Angeles Kings away STARTER Jersey with the big STARTER on the hem. This was the only year and the last year they wore the Cheavy logo.

Thanks, but 52 is too big. I won a 52 on ebay a few weeks ago and when it showed up it fit like a #### snuggie. I measured it and pit to pit - seam to seam was 28! I was not happy and had to send it back. I appreciate the info and the offer, though.

cowboys may be in luck!

Edited by SuperTheGreat

Hello fellow members,

I was wondering if anyone out there won the Tony Amonte All Star jersey from the 2000 game held in Toronto that was auctioned on Game Worn?

Reason I am asking...I need the measurements of the American Flag patch on that jersey...

He also wore that jersey in 2001 in Colorado...

So if anyone has a gamer from either of those years and its North America with that American Flag patch-would you be so kind to take a pic of it and give me the exact measurements so I can look for two for both my jerseys...??

THANK YOU

I still have a couple of photos of the USA AS flag patch from the time i was looking for them for three Team North America NHL All Star jerseys (1998, 1999, 2000).

The first photo was taken off eBay, from the time seller ALTANHL (now NHLFANATTIC) was selling them.

Unfortunately, the seller ran out of stock some time ago.

The second photo came from a seller that had three of the flag patches available for sale.

The photo also shows the measurement of the patch.

I ended up purchasing the three patches from the seller.

2178617010105373779S500x500Q85.jpg

2115286550105373779S600x600Q85.jpg

• TMLFAN locked this topic