I noticed you're claiming all your patches are authentic, but this sabres 20th seems off when compared to any gamers out there...

Any of the ones I've seen look like this guy http://www.gameworna...ndary/13129.jpg

And this Pens you sold to a member here is not the real deal either

Are you just assuming all your patches are authentic because the source is telling you so?

Any info would be appreciated.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vector NYR Heritage EDGE size 46. (sorry for the redundancy)

NYR Adam Graves Night warm-up jersey (white throw-back style)

Also a CCM Messier, Leetch or Richter size 44

At first we went on the word of the people involved and given the history. But we have been doing as much research as possible. We have so many items that is taking a long time. This is the reason I joined this forum to get info on some of the items. The links you sent about the sabres patch I looked at besides the corners seeming a bit rounded I am not sure what I am looking at, can you tell me what I should look at? So far I have found this info:

The real deal

All Portland patches and jerseys.

All Worcester patches and jerseys. Some taken off eBay because they want them back.

All preds patches and jerseys

All Manchester confirmed through monarchs, they purchased almost all patches back

All Hershey patches and number kits etc etc

Way too much research to list but of you have a question let me know. As far as the patch cowboys received I was not clear on the description but it was a proof not a fake and I didn't know at the time. He was given more than a full refund. Like I said I did this as something to do and despite what has been said I do not own or work in a memorabilia shop. I own a construction company. I am not out to fool of burn anyone but sometimes I may

make a mistake being uneducated in this area but make up for it if I am wrong. There are at least a dozen guys on this board that have purchased and with the exception of cowboys patch everyone has Ben very happy.

I am completely under the impression from you that you are very honest and not trying to rip anyone off, and that you just don't know the intricacies like us lunatics do. It seems that if you're willing to give anyone a refund for something you're unintentionally misrepresented, you're doing the right thing.

My advice to you, which would probably make people happy on here, is to sell the ones you've had authenticated as authentic, and the one's you're not sure of, you can simply say "I haven't had these verified as authentic yet" or even just don't mention it and just list the patch. I'd say either if the team verifies it or someone on here does, you're good to go since we're the worst people you'll be dealing with in terms of being sticklers.

IMO, you're not doing anything wrong.

"...or someone on here does, you're good to go since we're the worst people you'll be dealing with in terms of being sticklers. "

Well put! If your item passes this group's "litmus test", you're golden.

As far as the patch cowboys received I was not clear on the description but it was a proof not a fake and I didn't know at the time. He was given more than a full refund.

I was given a full refund for that patch and the other one I purshased

As far as the patch cowboys received I was not clear on the description but it was a proof not a fake and I didn't know at the time. He was given more than a full refund.

I was given a full refund for that patch and the other one I purshased

By not quoting that, I thought you were speaking in the 3rd person and I was going to only refer to you as Hulk. Also did you see that jersey I PMed you about??

Chris (xahlgoalie) is a nice guy and is doing his best to get the stuff done right. Its easy to see why he would believe the information given to him. Really, what non-collector wouldn't believe the word of one of the biggest customizers out there.

Wow. I've never seen the Capitals 30th anniversary patch before. Not a bad design at all.

I'm looking for:

Kings Black CCM ultrafil in a size 48

Sharks CCM 90's authentic in a size 48 (any color)

PM me if you either to sell. Thanks!

SVP had a closeout sale (see this thread for details) and they sold off a ton of Moose jerseys. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get one directly from the sale, but ended up getting one from eBay from someone who bought it at the sale.

I'm fairly certain there were goalie cuts - I vaguely remember see at least one on eBay.

I sent you an e-mail on it.

And for the record, I'm Rangers fan (thought that was obvious LOL).

Sup folks, got my NHL 75th patch through from ice_hockey_patches on eBay. Decent repro, so it's going on my Rangers' Road Replica. Has anyone got a close up of the stitching of it on a jersey. I know it's zig-zag stitching but I was just looking to see where it comes up to on the patch. Cheers!

v5ze9s.png

Wasn't someone looking for one of these? Not sure if they are legit. Just trying to help out.

http://www.ebay.com/...1#ht_500wt_1202

Seller has a few other patches as well.

I was looking for the Canada Cup patch.....but that is a reproduction......a good one however......

Still am looking for an authentic 2012 ASG jersey in white/Team Alfie (blank or customized to Tavares) size 54 and larger. I will consider trading.

• TMLFAN locked this topic