Another one to add:

No one seems to like them and yet I cannot find a light blue pre-edge Thrashers jersey anywhere. I'd love a 52 or 54 and would prefer it blank but at this point I'd take almost anything. Thought I had one last year but the guy from eBay never actually sent it.

I know of a 48 that is available for retail, but have not seen the 52 or 54 recently.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still unpacking after moving, so not all of these are "recent" anymore ...

patches2.jpg

I've already been informed that the JHM is probably a fake. I guess the legit patches were only sold in very small quantities.

A blank pre-edge size 48 Grand Rapids Griffins jersey. I should have picked up a 550 size L when hockey giant had them for $40 when you stacked the coupons. Also, a good quality Wisconsin Badgers jersey.

Are the NHL's 75th Anniversary patches usually hard to find? Can't find any on eBay :(

Not usually. There's some really good looking ones and some bad reproductions out there, but I'm surprised to hear there aren't any. I'd consider that one fairly plentiful, but It's been some time since I've actively looked for one too.

Still unpacking after moving, so not all of these are "recent" anymore ...

patches2.jpg

I've already been informed that the JHM is probably a fake. I guess the legit patches were only sold in very small quantities.

using that sweden patch for anything? :stickhndl:

On ebay i buy all my patches also from patchcollectibles.

I live in the netherlands and i must say they deliver very fast and good quality packing for it.

using that sweden patch for anything? :stickhndl:

It's for my Naslund 2002 All-Star jersey. I still need to find the right Canucks shoulder patch though.

Still looking for an authentic white airknit CCM Blackhawks jersey 1994-1996 (with the CCM logo on the hem), size 48, blank or #24 Probert. Oddly enough, I seem to see more of the old white CCM ultrafils than airknits.

I did find one (Daze #55) a while back, but the stripping has not worked out. The red outline of the numbers had bled into the jersey and after following the suggestions found on an NLT thread - numerous applications of Rit whitener, a clorox bleach pen, and washings with color safe bleach, the outlines are still clearly visible.

I know I can't just throw the whole jersey into the washer with bleach, but I thought I might be able to spot treat it somehow. I just don't know how the material will react to straight bleach. Has anyone had success on a jersey like this with bleach, when nothing else seemed to work? A dry cleaners might also be an option, but I'd hate to throw money away on a problem they might not be able to fix.

Also ran into glue problems on a black Nike jersey yesterday. I think I'll skip trying to strip jerseys from now on....it just doesn't seem to work out for me.

i have used bleach on jerseys with good sucess, try a clorox bleach pen or use a q tip, i usually trace around the spot with a candle and this keeps the bleach from spreading , later i use a hair dyer to get the wax out, by the way use a clear candle , for the glue residue i have some sucess using a product called goo gone found at the home depot

Thanks for the heads up slime. It's ending prices on a similar jersey like that that I could pass along to the seller to try and get him to come down, although I'm sure he'll be real quick to point out that it's NWOT so the jerseys are actually very different. Whatever. I guess it wouldn't hurt to try.

I am just aching to get my hands on a Flames Rico Fata or a Flames Hnat Dommechelli

I came across a Fata one on ebay, but he would not ship to Canada!

I dont understand why sellers wont ship to Canada.

It's for my Naslund 2002 All-Star jersey. I still need to find the right Canucks shoulder patch though.

crap! haha, I can't find one anywhere

Anybody planning on making a purchase from rivercitysports? It is the only place I can find a panthers 5th anniversary patch but I don't want to pay the $12 shipping. If anyone is planning on making the puchase and can add it to their order I will pay for the patch and help with the shipping charge of the order. Please PM me.

Wondering if anyone has bought from this user before.

Looks like a nice little set, but I don't know if they are reliable.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=320390606986

Here's a cool collection. I know I see people always wanting to find some of the more rare years. Don't know, again, if they are reliable, but it seems like a good set if it's real.

http://cgi.ebay.com/COMPLETE-OFFICIAL-STAN...93%3A1|294%3A50

Does anybody know if Claude Lemieux played in the "Gretzky Night" game on October 9th, 2002? I really want to get get my black Coyotes customized with Lemieux on the back and thought the "Gretzky Night" patch would make it interesting. However, I don't know if I should do it if he didn't even play in the game. Thoughts?

Does anybody know if Claude Lemieux played in the "Gretzky Night" game on October 9th, 2002? I really want to get get my black Coyotes customized with Lemieux on the back and thought the "Gretzky Night" patch would make it interesting. However, I don't know if I should do it if he didn't even play in the game. Thoughts?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/boxscore?gameId=221009008

14:52 of ice time for Lemieux.

I would love to find a dark Avs Koho 6100 in a size 56 or 58. Been waiting for one to pop up on eBay for a few years now. I'd want to make it into a 2001 Stanley Cup Bourque. Everyone here in Denver has the white ones, I just want to be a little different. There's a seller on eBay right now that has a blank one listed for $119 and he won't budge on the price. That's way too much for a blank IMO.

I'm waiting patiently. You know where to find me if anyone has one they're willing to move!

I just emailed the eBay seller who I've talked to about this jersey in the past and included links to three recent auctions that ended at 1/4 and a 1/3 of the price I'm offering him for his blank. My fingers are crossed. My offer is very fair, IMO. I'll keep you guys up to date. Keep a good thought for my collection please! :D

...And I'm thinking of making a Sakic instead of a Bourque now, but I've got to get the jersey before I make that decision for sure. First things first. :thumbsup:

I saw a hockey card today that reminded me of one of my impossible jerseys, a 2003ish St Louis Blues vintage jersey, I want to have Osgood put on it. The problem is that all the St Louis vintage jerseys aren't the right color, they are too dark a blue. The ones they wore in games were much more of a powder blue and I can't find them. If anyone has any leads on one I would appreciate it.

You're talking about this one right?

sBlues3rdcirca2003CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

That is my absolute all-time favorite Blues jersey...especially since I'll probably never find a Rawlings durene 70's version. I had looked for this style for a long time until I just broke down and went for a gamer.

• TMLFAN locked this topic