• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure a lot are, but I'm looking for an authentic Habs barber pole style jersey. Size 52-56 would work. Doing my taxes soon and while I have a few things to pay off I think I want to buy something new too. =) Hopefully I get a nice retrn! lol

I would like to pick up some of those Canadiens centennial jerseys that were cleared out, if anyone has some they would like to trade please PM me.

I'm sure a lot are, but I'm looking for an authentic Habs barber pole style jersey. Size 52-56 would work. Doing my taxes soon and while I have a few things to pay off I think I want to buy something new too. =) Hopefully I get a nice retrn! lol

There are still a pile of them on eBay

Any Teemu Selänne or Team Finland jerseys out there? I would have for trade mighty ducks game issued Fredric Olausson SCF03 jersey,,, Open for offers, let me know what you have!

http://public.fotki.com/R123/my-first-album/mg-6054.html

http://public.fotki.com/R123/my-first-album/mg-6056.html

Looking for a Tampa Bay home black Edge 1.0 or 2.0 in a size 50 to 54. Knew I should have bought one when the 1.0's were on clearance when the new jersey came out.

I keep forgetting to ask, but I need a navy fight strap for a KOHO NYR Liberty jersey if anybody has any leads or can help me out.

A Navy fight strap?

I have a KOHO game worn Liberty and the fight strap is the normal white.

Blank: Koho/CCM Islanders jerseys! 94-2005!!!!! I'll trade/cash/etc

Or customized:

-Czerkawski

-Reichel

-Cairns

-Isbister

-Scatchard

sz 48-58

I have a white Reebok 56 if you want it.

I keep forgetting to ask, but I need a navy fight strap for a KOHO NYR Liberty jersey if anybody has any leads or can help me out.

I would think the color of the twill block attached to the loose strap shouldn't really matter. You can easily pull off the original twill, and whoever stitches the fight strap onto the jersey can cut a new twill block in the correct color to match the jersey. I've had this done a few times and it looks just fine.

Thanks for the offer! I appreciate it but I am really looking for CCM/Koho! Just looking at the 05-07 roster makes me sad.

I'm selling my Koho alt. Peca if you're interested. PM of you want to trade or work out a deal.

• TMLFAN locked this topic