• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That patch looks like the 4" patch that was being sold on eBay recently.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/CANADA-CUP-1996-WORLD-CUP-OF-HOCKEY-JERSEY-PATCH-VERY-RARE-/390491183048?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item5aeb1697c8&_uhb=1#ht_1463wt_754

That specific patch was worn on the Bauer jerseys from the 1996 World Cup Of Hockey tournament. The Nike jerseys (Team USA being one of them) used a smaller 3" patch. The one thing i noticed with the eBay patch is the trademark (TMS) lettering on it. In looking at some of the game worn Team Canada Bauer jerseys from the 1996 WCOH tournament, none of the patches had the TMS lettering on it.

Based on what i have seen with the 1996 WCOH patches on the game worn Nike and Bauer jerseys, the eBay patch is a reproduction, and not an accurate one at that.

I had purchased one of those patches from the same eBay seller a couple of months back and it definitely is the Bauer 4" size patch.

Only the smaller 3" patches have the trademark lettering on them.

Hahaha. I tried. I actually liked those thirds. But I'd sell this since I got the Berard jersey pretty cheap last week. I can only have one Isles jersey wasting space in my closet.

Where the hell did you find that and do they have any more?

I found it from Ebay, from a seller called icehockeypatches, located in Houston, Texas for $13,95 plus shipping.. They had 9 of these available, unfortunately all of them have been sold. They were advertised as "rare" so it led me to believe that this was the original patch. Might be a reproduction because of the price.

It's the same patch as posted in the link above.

;

All the patches sold by them that I've seen are repros; some are better than others.

any flyers all star jersey (except 1999 and 2000 Lindros/Recci , 2004 Roenick, 2008 Richards, 2009 Carter, 2011 Giroux/Hartnell)

prefer 2011 Breire/Timonnen or 2004 Primeau

but i will consider any flyers all star(or same year blank)

sizes

54-56-58 edge 1.0 or 2.0

CCM 52-54

(or reebok 6100/nike/koho equivalent to the above sizes)

Thanks

if you lead me to a jersey i buy you'll get a $10 paypal thank you finders fee!! :)

to clarify, im not looking for the regular season jersey of a player that was an all-star. I'm looking for the actual all star jersey (not game worn, just an authentic(non replica/premiere). Thanks

I am looking to modify a Dallas Stars shoulder patch to match the one worn on the 1998 NHL All Star jerseys of Ed Belfour, Daryl Sydor, and Mike Modano.

There are a couple of differences between the Stars patch on the AS jersey and the shoulder patches being sold on/off eBay. The first is the color of the word Dallas. On the AS jerseys, the word Dallas is in green, whereas on most other patches being sold, Dallas is in white.

The other difference is the black backing on the AS patch. The patches being sold on eBay with the Dallas word in green, have a white backing.

Has anyone ever tried modifying the color of a patch using permanent marker? I asked EPS about this and they said they sometimes have to touch up embroidery with permanent markers.

If you use sharpie on white thread it will work. Couple tips. Be very slow and dont let the sharpie sit in 1 spot too long. The fibers of the thread will soak the ink and too much of it will sit there and wont dry. After you color is use a hair dryer (if you have one handy) and heat it from a distance. The only risk you will run is color bleed when washing with especially hot water. You may find a difficulty in color matching anything except black though.

Thanks for the tips. I will see if there is a marker in the same color shade of green, as the one used on the Dallas lettering.

Still looking for a size 46 or smaller Rangers and Coyotes jersey for my lil lady. She's tiny.

Also looking for size 52-56 authentic Pensacola Ice Pilots or Ice Flyers jerseys.

Hey folks, I'm after a Boston Terriers retro jersey. I'm pretty sure they started using this design in 1974 (I've saw pictures of Ed Walsh wearing a mesh version in '74 when he was captain). Not looking for an original, but I'm sure they were giving away replicas for free in their game against Northeastern back in January. I was wondering if these were ever made available for retail or if anyone here happened to have one that they'd be happy to sell? Cheers!

11rt0tc.jpg

Last time I shot for the stars, I actually got what I wanted, so here goes:

Looking for a New York Rangers TBTC Jersey, size 52-56. Got money, or TONS of jerseys for trade. Show me whatcha got! ;)

good luck dude. took me forever to find one and I paid a ton and didnt even get the size I wanted. on the plus side It was already customized just as I wanted. they do pop up on eBay every few years.... be ready to bid to win though, especially for bigger sizes.

good luck dude. took me forever to find one and I paid a ton and didnt even get the size I wanted. on the plus side It was already customized just as I wanted. they do pop up on eBay every few years.... be ready to bid to win though, especially for bigger sizes.

Yes, I know. Just humor me for a moment.

Hi I just got on here looking for capitals black jersey size 56 ccm or koho. also an avalanche jersey too size 56 home or away ccm or koho. if anyone has a reebok 6100 in any of those i might consider it.

Anyone looking for a size 54 ccm Detroit red wings ultrafil? It's a white jersey. Was worn by the previous owner in pick up hockey games. So it has some wear. Was attributed, but it was incorrect so it was stripped. Looks good for 21 years old.

Looking for Hartford Wolfpack Edge size 54-58 in white and blue. Looking to customize as Zuccarello so no game worns please but game issued is ok.

Looking for Hartford Wolfpack Edge size 54-58 in white and blue. Looking to customize as Zuccarello so no game worns please but game issued is ok.

I'm about 90% sure he didn't play for the WP. It was the Whale when he started. I also have two GW WP jerseys worn by Ryan Garlock, who wore 36, so I can also tell you he didn't wear that # as well if he did in fact play for the WP.

• TMLFAN locked this topic