I'm about 90% sure he didn't play for the WP. It was the Whale when he started. I also have two GW WP jerseys worn by Ryan Garlock, who wore 36, so I can also tell you he didn't wear that # as well if he did in fact play for the WP.

action_zuccarello.jpg

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That he did. I dont understand exactly why. Did they wear it like a specialty thing or what?

That's still odd. Check out my album and you'll see my two Ryan Garlock GW WP jerseys. I forgot which season they're from, but I even thought of altering them into Zukes jerseys, but have to honor the game worn code.

Looking for Rangers game worn jerseys. If you have any available, please let me know,

Thanks.

I was thinking of posting the same thing. Lol

Looking for a Sens Heritage authentic....any player, blank, game worn, game issued or authentic...size 50, 52, 54 or possibly a 56....

It would look like this...http://sensgameused.weebly.com/uploads/6/9/7/0/6970645/6276903_orig.jpg?305

Any help in pointing me to one would be greatly appreciated...or if you have one to sell...PLEASE message me with any info....

Trying to help out a very good friend of mine....

Looking for a Sens Heritage authentic....any player, blank, game worn, game issued or authentic...size 50, 52, 54 or possibly a 56....

It would look like this...http://sensgameused.weebly.com/uploads/6/9/7/0/6970645/6276903_orig.jpg?305

Any help in pointing me to one would be greatly appreciated...or if you have one to sell...PLEASE message me with any info....

Trying to help out a very good friend of mine....

Just pre order one from this year. Good luck trying to get a hold of them. I tried many times last year and got no return email or phone call.

I am looking for one too. I have I my seen 1 go on the market last year.

I am actually emailing them today to see if I can get a price list and or reserve one

Hey im looking for a Away(blue) Jeff beukeboom NY RANGERS jersey had one as a kid an have no clue where or what my parents did with it . If anyone has one for sale please contact me, or if anyone knows of someone who has one an is willing to part ways with one let me know . I would prefer a CCM one however i am not picky at this point i have searched for a couple months an cannot find one.Thanks in advance for any help much appreciated.

Im not good or as experienced with this im sorry . I have a rebk 85th jersey its a xl ,but i am guessing you're talking number sizes ? If it works like football jerseys i have a size 52 ,an 54 i dont know if i sound like a complete moron sorry im a nob to this.

^I'll say. You even spelled "noob" wrong. Lol. I just sold an authentic CCM Beukeboom jersey a week ago, but it was white. Search on eBay. They come up once in a while. Worst case scenario, you can find a replica to tide you over until an authentic one comes your way.

• TMLFAN locked this topic