^I'll say. You even spelled "noob" wrong. Lol. I just sold an authentic CCM Beukeboom jersey a week ago, but it was white. Search on eBay. They come up once in a while. Worst case scenario, you can find a replica to tide you over until an authentic one comes your way.

I think you meant to say "tie" you over

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Tide you over" is correct, lol.

Looking for a home and away St Louis Blues edge, size 54-60. Wiling to trade or buy, i know some were made available through SVP so hopefully someone still has a few.

Interested in a '12 Flyers WC jersey. Either blank or a Giroux. Don't want to spend a ton, but am realistic in their value.

I'd also like an Eggplant Ultrafil Ducks. Again, either blank or with Selanne..or more realistically Kariya. I know there's a good priced blank that's floating around ebay for around $100, but the guy wants $40 for shipping, so the deal goes right out the window.

Where's he shipping from? The moon? He can't negotiate that?

one of those few people that still thinks he can make a sweet profit off of shipping charges on ebay.

40.00 is a bit much but I just shipped one jersey to New York and shipping cost alone was 22.50 that does not include the box/bag and gas to get there also the extra insurance if needed so I would do 30.00 shipped with out making maybe a 1.00 .

^you don't ship priority mail flat rate? box is free. For my Ebay listings it is $12 to send it via medium flat rate box. Added insurance on it i am unsure of because i haven't sent anything out that needed that, but can't imagine it being too much more.

^you don't ship priority mail flat rate? box is free. For my Ebay listings it is $12 to send it via medium flat rate box. Added insurance on it i am unsure of because i haven't sent anything out that needed that, but can't imagine it being too much more.

He's in Canada so no free stuff here. However if you are Canadian and don't have a venture one card (free from the post office if you have a "small business" which includes ebay selling) you are missing out. Expedited to the US costs usually under $20, $2.70 for a padded bag and includes $100 of insurance ($1.50 for every $100 after that I believe)

Thats with the venture card things went up this year I know sometimes it sucks because members ,ebay sellers will say you are screwing them . I do not ship with out tracking as I was screwed once from a ebay sale .

Yes I am in Ontario Canada

• TMLFAN locked this topic