• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that 2.0's are being made for some teams via retail, does anyone know where to get a vector logo that could be sewn over the Reebok wordmark? I know a lot of people do the reverse, but I'm looking to customize a pre-2011 jersey before the wordmark was on the back.

Specifically looking for a black vector on white background.

Thanks!!

You looking for a white Hawks 2.0 with vector .. if so

Price is steep but I put in an offer for one a while back and got it for $350 -$375 I think. Still steep, but was able to sell a 1.0 SCF to put towards making my 2.0 Toews finals

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHICAGO-BLACKHAWKS-AWAY-AUTHENTIC-NHL-REEBOK-EDGE-2-0-JERSEY-TEAM-ISSUED-SZ-52-/300770482966?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4607515b16

Authentic or repo NHL 75th patch. I have trouble telling?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261177256797?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

That's a repro but probably the closest you will find. However, I would be more worried about this:

Item location: Bensalem, Pennsylvania, United States

That's a repro but probably the closest you will find. However, I would be more worried about this:

Item location: Bensalem, Pennsylvania, United States

thanks

Looking for two specific Rangers gamers:

1. Heritage third jersey from 85th anniversary season, and player.

2. Blue Home jersey from last seasons playoffs against Washington, any player.

Willing to pay cash, or trade for something in my collection.

Thanks everyone!

Thanks everyone!

Steiner just sent out an email this morning. They had a Stralman from the Washington series for $375

Thanks everyone!

#2 available at Steiner now: Stralman $375

Thanks gents. Saw that email earlier. Hoping for a cheaper option than Steiner, but that's a strong possibility. I'd also like to work out a trade if possible instead. I love this community! ;)

Since I still can't edit my signature, I'll echo this. Also looking for:

Authentic Boston Bruins Indo-Edge or EDGE 2.0 home or away blank size 56

Authentic 2001-2004 Anaheim "Mighty" Ducks CCM or KOHO home, away or alternate (no preference)

Too bad you didn't come looking for these at the start of the season. Pens Gear had 50% off at their locations and 40% off at their site.

Authentic or repo NHL 75th patch. I have trouble telling?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261177256797?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

you win that last night? i was bidding on it. didn't realize someone on here was going for it. he sent a message and said he has more. trying to get one or two for down the road

you win that last night? i was bidding on it. didn't realize someone on here was going for it. he sent a message and said he has more. trying to get one or two for down the road

Yes I did.

Looking for a Rochester Amerks stars and stripes third jersey. Probably a replica since I've never seen an authentic for sale, size L and up.

Also authentic Sabres current whites, Indos are okay. Size 50 and up.

I need a white Authentic Devils Christmas Jersey.. Blank or Terreri works in a size 48 52 or above.. Paying decent cash.. Email me @ billingtonfan@gmail.com

Good news. Got my Jets thanks to Josh/Islesfan25. Now I am only Isles-and Isles-related jerseys. Especially from the late 90s and early 00s!

Looking to add a couple of new jerseys to my collection:

#1-2009 NHL Western Conference All Star jersey.

#2-2011 NHL All Star Jersey Team Lidstrom

#3-2012 NHL All Star Jersey Team Chara

MUST be AUTHENTIC...size 50...52...or 54 would be fine....would prefer blank PLEASE...

THANK YOU!!!!

Looking for an authentic Blackhawks 75th Anniversary patch. They used to have them on River City but must be sold out, the ebays I have seen are repos.

Also looking for an authentic NHL 75th patch

Still on the prowl, especially for the Hawks 75th patch.

Looking for a couple capitals jerseys, all edges. Would prefer 2.0s especially in the third jersey but indo edge would work too, willing to trade or buy. Size 54-58.

Looking for a couple capitals jerseys, all edges. Would prefer 2.0s especially in the third jersey but indo edge would work too, willing to trade or buy. Size 54-58.

I have not seen any authentic alternates minus the WC 1.0s and the indos for the wordmarked alternate.

I have not seen any authentic alternates minus the WC 1.0s and the indos for the wordmarked alternate.

If you still have one available shoot me a PM. I may have something you want.

• TMLFAN locked this topic