If you still have one available shoot me a PM. I may have something you want.

I have a Knuble Winter Classic authentic but am holding onto that, I sold my indo edge already on ebay. They have indos on the nhl shop site, but I think they are a ripoff.

http://shop.nhl.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3086265&cp=3176754&clickid=body_bestsell_txt

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! Looking for either a Home or Away (2012-2013( Vancouver Canucks 7287 Jersey... The one with the word "Reebok" on the neck as opposed to their Vector logo.... looking for a Canadian made one and not an Indo one.

Size looking for 58+ or a 60... shoot me a PM or email me at sstiggyATshaw.ca with your price...

Also have a 60 Canucks Away Reebok Edge 1.0 if anyone's interested BNWTs! :)

Cheers in advance!

Edited by SStiggy

Anaheim Ducks or Mighty Ducks Of Anaheim jerseys size 56-60. Blank preferred.

I have the one size 56 blank reebok if a Duck fans wants it it may be had

Also looking for Rangers jerseys too. Prefer 2.0's. I have a lot to trade as well.

And here we go. :P

Multiple personality disorder?

I honestly would not be surprised. I was always told i was special. Would make complete sense. Or i could be featured on True Life: Extreme Jersey Collecting OCD

Anyone have the patch that goes on the 1991 Team Canada-Canada Cup white CCM mesh jersey??

Over/under you selling the kings purple vintage is?

4 weeks from today.

Never, that one will definitely not be leaving my closet anytime remotely soon.

We shall see Kurt lol.

I would never give that jersey up at all

I have no plans man, they're even nicer in person. 3 years ago I owned a Brown authentic and sold it with the hopes to one day replace it with a 2.0, never dreamed of being able to own stolls gamer.

Looking to add a couple of new jerseys to my collection:

#1-2009 NHL Western Conference All Star jersey.

#2-2011 NHL All Star Jersey Team Lidstrom

#3-2012 NHL All Star Jersey Team Chara

MUST be AUTHENTIC...size 50...52...or 54 would be fine....would prefer blank PLEASE...

THANK YOU!!!!

I was lucky enough to snag one the first day my post was on here ;-) Thank you to the member who got me the 2009 West All Star...

I am still in need of the other 2 though....2011 and 2012 Blue Lidstrom and Chara....

Again-ANY help would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thank you!!!

Im looking for Reebok wordmarks for either Rangers or Flyers jerseys..anyone have the slightest idea of where to look? Or am i searching for a needle in a haystack?

Problem is I don't want to wait 2 months for a wordmark patch. I think it was Kaiser who had one for the Leafs not too long ago. That gave me hope to find them.

I dont have the reebok wordmark. Must have been someone else. I have a reebok vector from a white leafs jersey.

Sorry Jason, i swore it was you. I thought i remembered seeing you sell it on eBay. It was definitely a Leafs fan selling it, i remember them selling a few jerseys too. Hmmm. It also did not look like it was stripped off, so hopefully they were able to purchase one somewhere.

• TMLFAN locked this topic