Looking for Penguins Home or Away Edge please and only this seasons with Reebok word on back of neck, not symbol.

Thanks very much

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New wordmark Blackhawks edge 2.0 home, 54. They had these on icejerseys a ways back but sold out, if anybody has an extra, let me know, or where else may have them.

Hi everyone,

Now that I have some information, thanks to the guys in the other forum, I'm looking for an authentic Penguins 3rd jersey by Starter (not the Haiti one) or ProPlayer, preferably with a name and number on it, Straka or Kovalev would be ideal, but I'd consider Jagr or Lemieux as well (I like the lesser knowns I guess) Anyway if anyone has any of these, SZ 52, let me know.

Thanks,

J

Not hockey related, but if anyone collects baseball jerseys and has black armbands for Yankees jerseys, PM me. I need two and it's not worth dealing with EPS because their shipping is outrageous.

Kings black ultrafil, 90's CCM, size 48

And..

Any of the jerseys in my sig.

2nd listing on ebay for this one

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Los-Angeles-Kings-LA-Kings-Jersey-Size-48-CCM-Ultrafil-/330900664682?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4d0b37716a

Looking for a Devils customized red 10th anniversary jersey, size 48 or 52.

NuJerzeyDevil has one. It's not specifically for sale, but he said anything he owns can be had for the right price, and he has a Brodeur #29 10th Anni jersey in his album. Not sure what size it is.

I have a Shanny but not the 10th anniversery one

Saw it on your for sale thread but i'm after the red jersey rather than the white.

• TMLFAN locked this topic