• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALTANHL

Uhhhh....what?

He's referring to eBay seller ALTANHL who also has some good patches. I know for a while that was the only place to get shoulder flags for NHL All-Star jerseys.

Uhhhh....what?

He's referring to eBay seller ALTANHL who also has some good patches. I know for a while that was the only place to get shoulder flags for NHL All-Star jerseys.

Thank you. I should have been clearer :thumbsup:

He does a lot of shoulder team logos for ASG jerseys. Still couldn't find that right Canucks one...

What's this guys ebay/email/ I don't have outlook on my computer.

It's the one I listed a few posts back:

Murf & Pat Denny also legit: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnorthstarfan

And I feel your pain on the Canuck's shoulder patch. I haven't given up though - I know there's got to be one out there somewhere, they wore that style for quite a while.

It's the one I listed a few posts back:

Murf & Pat Denny also legit: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnorthstarfan

And I feel your pain on the Canuck's shoulder patch. I haven't given up though - I know there's got to be one out there somewhere, they wore that style for quite a while.

I just used one with the wrong coloring to get it on. It matches the jersey so its awesome none the less.

Anybody know where I can find a legit 1991 Stanley Cup Finals patch? It's listed as out of stock at Murf and Pat, and PatchCollectibles doesn't have one.

Are any of these legit?

http://cgi.ebay.com/NHL-1991-Stanley-Cup-C...id=p3286.c0.m14

http://cgi.ebay.com/1991-NHL-Stanley-Cup-P...id=p3286.c0.m14

http://cgi.ebay.com/1991-STANLEY-CUP-OFFIC...p3286.m20.l1116

I think those are probably as close as you're gonna get. I know that the 1992 Finals patches had rounded edges at the white outer edge where the banner curls rather than the sharp tooth-like ones that the repros have. But for some reason, the 1991 ones weren't like that; rather with the tooth ends. Here's a good example of a North Stars gamer patch from DTP:

http://www.dropthepucks.com/Fredericktown/...0finalpatch.JPG

I'm sure any of those patches would work on the jersey. I'd go for the first one. Not only is it the cheapest, I think it's as close to accurate as you can get there.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know where I can get a Panthers 5th Anniversary patch? River City have one (link), but the colours look a bit off to me, particularly on the panther?

I just picked one up from RCS but haven't recieved it yet. I looked hi and low for the patch before getting it from RCS and nobody else had one so picking it up from RCS might be your only option. If you want I can scan my patch when it comes in and post it. Maybe the colours look a bit off because of the picture they are using.

If you want I can scan my patch when it comes in and post it. Maybe the colours look a bit off because of the picture they are using.

Thanks TML, I'd appreciate that. I was wondering whether it was just picture quality, so be good to see what one actually looks like.

Anyone know where I can get a Panthers 5th Anniversary patch? River City have one (link), but the colours look a bit off to me, particularly on the panther?

Here is a picture of the patch I ordered for TMLFan from RCS if this helps. As you can see the color on the RCS website is too bright. It's an amazing looking patch in person. RCS must be selling the authentic ones.

3795904503_7541839656_d.jpg

So I picked up a 1998 Stanley Cup finals patch which I know is authentic but when comparing it to a 1996 Stanley Cup patch I got as a free bonus when I won a jersey on Ebay, the 1996 patch is smaller. I've notice also that the 1996 patch I have has no glue backing to it. So is my 1996 patch a fake? Here is a picture of both patches.

3795904437_2b6338d8ef_d.jpg

Here is a picture of the patch I ordered for TMLFan from RCS if this helps. As you can see the color on the RCS website is too bright. It's an amazing looking patch in person. RCS must be selling the authentic ones.

3795904503_7541839656_d.jpg

Thanks Mad, that's a great help :thumbsup:

Really would love to get one of those Lightning 3rd jerseys from around '99. Or one of the new USA olympic third jerseys (they look like Ranger jerseys how epic!), but it looks like they are going to cost around 400 dollars for an authentic when they hit stores. Yeah that's a pipe dream for now.

can someone tell me the difference between the 2 colors of the 2000 Maple Leafs all-star patches? was one for the Leafs and one for the AS jerseys or something?

can someone tell me the difference between the 2 colors of the 2000 Maple Leafs all-star patches? was one for the Leafs and one for the AS jerseys or something?

White at homes and blue on the roads. Simple as that.

2984159750100337552S200x200Q85.jpg healy2000astor.jpg

White at homes and blue on the roads. Simple as that.

2984159750100337552S200x200Q85.jpg

so the one with the grey border is the 'blue' one? these are the 2 I'm referring to-

59894.jpg69062.jpg

Is that really what RCS is selling? I've NEVER seen that patch with a brown-ish border like that. Stay away from that one.

Which patch are you referring to? The Maple Leafs patch or the Florida Panthers patch. If it is the Florida Panthers patch, then it is my camera. The border around the Panthers patch is white.

so the one with the grey border is the 'blue' one? these are the 2 I'm referring to-

59894.jpg69062.jpg

That looks like they didn't have a photo of the blue bordered one and cut the guts out of the white one and pasted it onto a poorly done border that was supposed to be blue. They did not make a "grey" bordered one. The patch they sell is likely just fine, it's probably just a crap representation of it.

• TMLFAN locked this topic