• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a Chicago Blackhawks Jersey Home Edge 1.0 in a size 50.

I am currently looking for a capitals 9/11 patch for the white eagle jersey and black ultrafil material for a nameplate for a penguins diagonal jersey.

Anybody have a CCM small-block style fight strap. The one with the large chrome buttons? Thanks!

I've successfully removed that plastic backing on the "Official" patches with a heat gun on low.

Once it heats up, it can easily be peeled off, then sewn on.

S

What do they put that plastic backing on the rear side of the "Official" patch for if it needs to be removed in order to sew onto a jersey?

Is it meant to be sewn onto other types of clothing?

I don't think they want you to sew the patch onto any type of clothing. The warning on the back of the patch says that it is not permitted to attach it to another product, and that doing so will "ruin the collectible value" of the patch.

They usually have a contract to sell the patch as stand alone collectible but are not licensed to sell them in any format that can be subsequently used on a jersey. The most common reason for this is the teams request an exclusivity contract in order to control the pricing of the patched jersey as if it was open to anyone doing it the price is driven down drastically. A fine example is the vancouver canucks. They sold you the 40th anniversary jersey with patch from the team store but all outside versions were without patch to keep prices high.

Who made the banner patches for the Kings and Bruins the last two years, was it National Emblem? I saw this patch on ebay, but when I went to the National Emblem site they did not have the patches listed so is this legit or fake? If not National Emblem and somebody knows who did them any idea where to find them?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Los-Angeles-Kings-Stanley-Cup-Champions-Banner-Patch-Authentic-Jersey-Logo-/310662278231?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4854ea2c57

National emblem pretty much makes every patch now. As mentioned above though you might not be able to buy a patch from them directly as the team the patch belongs to might hold the rights. Meaning you can only buy the patch direct from them if they offer it for sale as a loose item. I recall seeing both patches on ebay when they came out in national emblem packaging however my memory may be incorrect on if both teams were made by NE.

Hi, I'm new here and this is my first post, wondering if someone can help me out. I am looking for a patch of this Bruins logo: http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/1/3/full/26.gif

I found a couple on ebay and here: http://unitedpatches.com/1-BOSTON-BRUINS-BEAR-HEAD-SHOULDER-OLD-PATCH-NHL-HOCKEY-P3041636.aspx

Does anyone have experience with United Patches? Want to know if they're legit. It can be a repro, but I would like to get as close to authentic as possible.

Thanks

Looking for an Authentic Teammates for Kids Garth Brooks patch and a Auth Capitals 35th Ann Patch, any help PM me, thanks.

Looking for a Chicago Blackhawks Alternate Black Authentic Jersey. I would prefer the edge style 7187 they would have worn in 08-09, over the 06-07 6100. I would also like a player currently on the roster, but would still take an non roster player or a blank jersey as well. PM me is you have anything I might like.

Thanks

Looking for both 75th anny patch and a SC centennial patch English version. PM if you can help me out

Still desperately searching for a Spectrum patch... or a Howe night patch... or a Boston Strong patch.

The Flyers don't wear patches often, but if they're not hard to find when they do!

:lol: Good morning,..

I am looking for Allen Americans Jersey`s. I prefer game worn but i could also be intrested in authentics or replica`s. I am also looking for Jamie Schaafsma, Mike Dalhuisen and Nardo Nagtzaam jersey`s. (fellow dutchmen )

Have a nice monday,...

Really hunting for an AUTHENTIC Portland Winterhawks red or white jersey ;-) Size 50 or 52....54 if I have to...

Has to be a jersey worn in '09-'10...'10-'11 or '11-'12...

Would like it so I can get it customized to Mac Carruth...

ANY HELP would be greatly appreciated...

Oh yeah...still in need of an authentic 2012 NHL All Star jersey...blue....;-)

I browsed a few pages but there were a lot so I didn't go through the whole thread and I didn't find an answer so I hope someone can answer this question.

Where would you guys go to buy "C" and "A" patches? I'm looking for an Anaheim Ducks home "A" patch for my Koivu jersey. Any websites that anyone can recommend that have these for sale? I looked on eBay and nothing.

One doesn't usually buy ready-made C and A patches separately; they are generally made by a customizer at the same time the rest of the jersey is being lettered.

I assume you have a Ducks Edge jersey, so you might want to try hockeymonkey.com, as Monkey Sports does the jerseys for the team, so at least it should be accurate. However, if you had someone else customize the rest of your jersey, be aware that the C or A may not exactly match the existing customization on your jersey in terms of twill color and texture, and kiss-cut vs. layered style.

• TMLFAN locked this topic