• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

I am looking at possibly buying an NHL 2000 patch for a blue Caps jersey from another member on the boards here. He has graciously sent me the below picture of the patch (and okayed me asking on here) but I can't tell if it's an actual match or not. Does anyone know anything more about the NHL 2000 patches? Were there multiple shades of blue used? For instance, this blue looks more like Rangers blue to me, but I don't even know if the Rangers and Caps used different colored patches. Any input that can be given to help clear up this issue, or if someone has a comparison picture of a patch, would be much appreciated.

Many thanks!

08Xo45q.jpg

Y5j79lX.png

1997-98 Tampa Bay Lightning Cullen Patched Alternate

1995-96 Los Angeles Kings Burger King

1993-94 Vancouver Canucks SCF

2010-11 Vancouver Canucks SCF

2010-11 Vancouver Canucks 40th Anniversary

Gamers or Game Issued for all listed.

One doesn't usually buy ready-made C and A patches separately; they are generally made by a customizer at the same time the rest of the jersey is being lettered.

I assume you have a Ducks Edge jersey, so you might want to try hockeymonkey.com, as Monkey Sports does the jerseys for the team, so at least it should be accurate. However, if you had someone else customize the rest of your jersey, be aware that the C or A may not exactly match the existing customization on your jersey in terms of twill color and texture, and kiss-cut vs. layered style.

Ah. I see. I also have a Steve Ott Sabres jersey that I want to get an "A" for since Ott became an alternate during the season after Pominville was traded and I got Ott's jersey during the summer when he first got here. So it has no "A" currently. I'll try that site. Thanks.

Well, I wouldn't necessarily recommend Hockey Monkey to do the Sabres "A." I only suggested them for the Ducks because I know for a fact that they can do those properly. I don't know who does the jerseys for the Sabres. (But then again, the Sabres A looks pretty simple, so maybe HM can do them, who knows?)

Green Connecticut Whale gamer w. SH patch, size 56, relatively cheap. Doesn't matter what player.

Looking for a Modano-era Prince Albert Raiders jersey. I wear a L in CCM and M in Nike and Reebok. Not sure what sizing the old WHL jerseys would come in but whatever is in or about that range. Thanks.

:thumbsup:

i will be moving back to Florida within the month and after selling my home here i'll have a few $$$ laying around so these are what i'm looking for:

1997-98 Tampa Bay Lightning Alternate pro - sz 56 or above

Chicago Blackhawks Red 6100 - sz 56 or above

Minnesota North Stars pro

S.F. Spiders Black pro - sz 56 or above

Washington Capitals white 6100 (stars down the sleeves) pro

Minnesota Fighting Saints Rawlings pro

send me a message with pix and price to:

LYKENSENTERTAINMENT@COMCAST.NET

thanx...ken

:huh:

Anyone have BLANK Pittsburgh Penguins EDGE 1.0 or Indos they would move, in size 56 or 58? Home black, road white, alternate third (powder blue or navy blue) are fine.

Also looking for a Bruins 1.0 or Indo road white size 56 BLANK.

Thanks. :thumbsup:

I am looking to expand my Columbus Blue Jacket gamer jersey collection. If you have any Blue Jacket Gamers for sale please message me as I may be interested. Very interested in any 3rd jerseys (with cannon) from 2010-2013.

Serious Buyer / Trader

Erik

A couple of tall orders, but just in case someone has one they'd like to sell, or a lead on one...

Looking for a Nike Sweden blue (2006 Olympics - or that style) 48 or Large replica.

And a Pro Player white Avs 48.

Either can be blank or have name/number.

Itching to spend some $$. Anyone?

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone has any of the following GAME WORN Burrows jerseys I need for my collection:

• Any Burrows Manitoba Moose jerseys you have
  • Pre-Edge Navy Blue Orca Home
  • Pre-Edge White Orca Away
  • Pre-Edge Blue Alternate Third (Rink in Stick)
  • Reebok Edge 1.0 or 2.0 Blue Orca Home
  • Reebok Edge 1.0 or 2.0 White Orca Away
  • Reebok Edge 2.0 Blue Alternate Third (Rink in Stick)
  • Reeok Edge 2.0 2010.11 40th Anniversary Jersey
  • Any Authentic Edge 2.0 Burrows jerseys in a size 52-56

I already have the Millionaires vintage jerseys and the third jersey from this season.

Thanks!

Cant offer any help but good luck. Ive been hunting Eric Fehr gamers for a while and went dry for a long time but I've had a good streak recently. Tough tracking down single players.

"Reebok Edge 2.0 Blue Alternate Third (Rink in Stick)"

you can cross that off the list.....right??

Actually, I was looking for another one without the Millionaires patch.

I'm looking for a reproduction Montreal Maroons jersey. I know CCM made them probably 5 years ago and an earlier edition in the 90s.

Ebbets Field Flannels also made them back in the day, but I haven't been able to find one in my size. :(

I'm looking for a 52 or a medium. If anyone comes across one, email me at r.kessler@hotmail.com

MontrealMaroonsSweaterJersey.jpg

Hey folks,

I am looking at possibly buying an NHL 2000 patch for a blue Caps jersey from another member on the boards here. He has graciously sent me the below picture of the patch (and okayed me asking on here) but I can't tell if it's an actual match or not. Does anyone know anything more about the NHL 2000 patches? Were there multiple shades of blue used? For instance, this blue looks more like Rangers blue to me, but I don't even know if the Rangers and Caps used different colored patches. Any input that can be given to help clear up this issue, or if someone has a comparison picture of a patch, would be much appreciated.

Many thanks!

The Caps used a darker blue patch that was only used on their home and away jerseys. But it's really hard to tell them apart without them being together because the lighting can make a big difference.

Does anyone have a Forsberg retirement patch for sale? Or even a reproduction that is similar?

• TMLFAN locked this topic