• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey out there ;-) (Mods-if this is in the wrong place-I apologize and feel free to move it)....

I was just lucky enough to snag a game issued Norfolk Admirals jersey from when they were a Blackhawks affiliate. I am leaning toward doing Seabrook or maybe Crawford....

I have had NO LUCK in finding a picture of either in the jersey (which is white)....

Can anyone help me out and get me a pic of either of them in this jersey....???

THANK YOU!!!!!

PM Sent

Looking for a White Lady Liberty Rangers Starter Authentic. Would prefer a 48 or 52 but can be flexible. Doesn't matter which player or blank

Good luck. I've been waiting on one for years to pop up. I know hockeymusic has/had one but I'm pretty sure he used it.

I have not used it yet but I will soon.....

Looking for a Preds rebook away authentic 2.0 edge doesn't need to be custom. I know xahlgoalie had some but not sure if he still does.

Thanks.

Weber fan

Where did you find it?

The guy who runs http://www.nhlpatches.info/ had it on his site and had a pic of it (ones he does not have he says he does not have it)

So I shot him an email and he said he'd sell it to me.

Looking to start my collection and want to start with Anaheim. Looking for any Reebok Ducks jersey, preferably home or third. I've tried eBay but nothing I see appeals to me and I see a lot of obvious fakes that look way off. Also seeing a lot of heat-pressed layers on the numbers and letters and I don't want that.

Anything Anaheim as long as it's stitched. I'd like a Koivu or S. Niedermayer if I had the choice but I'd be fine with any name as long as it's stitched and not heat-pressed. Looking to buy for a reasonable price. Also, not looking for anything game-worn or autographed.

I know someone has one that they might be willing to part with.... I want to buy a size 50, Blackhawks 08/09 Alternate, Reebok Edge 1.0, Black jersey. Blank of Customized....

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Does anyone have a lead on a 4 1/4" x 4 1/2" Mighty Ducks Shoulder patch(es)? Hoping to find one to finish off an ASG jersey.

Thanks!

Not sure which year you need (as I think some had the green background) but here is one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Anaheim-MIGHTY-DUCKS-Logo-4-Wide-Embroidered-PATCH-/271218731504?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3f25e569f0

SOLD IT!!!!! GOT THE CASH!!!!! ANYONE?

:thumbsup:

i will be moving back to Florida within the month and after selling my home here i'll have a few $$$ laying around so these are what i'm looking for:

1997-98 Tampa Bay Lightning Alternate pro - sz 56 or above

Chicago Blackhawks Red 6100 - sz 56 or above

Minnesota North Stars pro

S.F. Spiders Black pro - sz 56 or above

Washington Capitals white 6100 (stars down the sleeves) pro

Minnesota Fighting Saints Rawlings pro

send me a message with pix and price to:

LYKENSENTERTAINMENT@COMCAST.NET

thanx...ken

:huh:

Those are a real pain to get man, good luck.

Besides all the jerseys I am looking for....

I am looking for a picture of Brent Seabrook in a Norfolk Admirals jersey....It shows in '04-'05 that he played in 3 regular games and 6 playoff games....I was lucky enough to snag a game issued from that year but want to see pics of what he wore etc....

Can anyone help???

Nhlfanattic seems to have restocked a lot of their flag and team emblem shoulder patches. They even have the Predators one with the blue triangle background that some of you were looking for before:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NASHVILLE-PREDATORS-Team-Logo-NHL-Jersey-Sew-Patch-/171080685440?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item27d5341780

hai guys!

looking to buy CANUCKS authentics and gamers/game issued and ONLY game worn MOOSE jerseys.

im just curious to see what jerseys are out there for sale, criteria somewhat includes:

-AUTHENTICS [must be size 52 and up]

-GAMERS/GAME ISSUED must have some sort of LOA/COA

-BLANK AUTHENTICS

**NOT LOOKING FOR: indo-EDGE blanks/retail authentics.

send your jerseys and asking price, via PM.

thanks guys!

:)

Are they the patchs from the 2004 all star game

Nhlfanattic seems to have restocked a lot of their flag and team emblem shoulder patches. They even have the Predators one with the blue triangle background that some of you were looking for before:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NASHVILLE-PREDATORS-Team-Logo-NHL-Jersey-Sew-Patch-/171080685440?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item27d5341780

I would think they are (but I'm not 100% positive). Not a good picture at all, but I doubt you'll find a patch that's closer:

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/martin-st-louis-of-the-tampa-bay-lightning-and-kimmo-news-photo/2948352

Thanks I have looked as well on you tube /Getty an no real good pics

Any one have any pictures of there jerseys

Wow! Thanks for the heads up! They had a few USA flag patches too!

• TMLFAN locked this topic