Yes, the seller had restocked on USA flag patches earlier this month, after having sold out of them a couple of years ago.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

I'm looking for Cristobal Huet game worn/issued jersey

If you know where I can find one it would be nice :thumbsup:

Yes, the seller had restocked on USA flag patches earlier this month, after having sold out of them a couple of years ago.

They went pretty quick too, he had 16 of them and they're all gone now (I got the last 3). EDIT: Nevermind, he just relisted it and has more than 10 left, so if you need them, grab them!

I thought he'd never get more back in because they're not made anymore. Definitely glad to have some for all of my projects now.

Not sure how many more patches the seller has left but i agree that for anyone who needs them for their AS jerseys, grab them before they are gone again.

Looking for a Koho/Reebok green Dallas Stars 00-07 size 48-54. Ideally would like something new and cheap and/or trade! :)

There is one on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Dallas-Stars-Green-Jersey-size-48-Koho-/290949051813?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item43bdea35a5

Thanks man, I appreciate it! Really looking for under $75 though...For anything more, I really think it is better to shell out the extra $50 for a gamer.

Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered a few American flag patches.

Nhlfanattic seems to have restocked a lot of their flag and team emblem shoulder patches. They even have the Predators one with the blue triangle background that some of you were looking for before:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NASHVILLE-PREDATORS-Team-Logo-NHL-Jersey-Sew-Patch-/171080685440?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item27d5341780

For the Avs or Thrashers fans i picked up an Nhl 2000 millenium patch in the burgandy color.

Worn on the Colorado home and away jerseys also the Thrashers away jersey too.

Its new and sealed. It was a bundle of patches and i wont be using this one. PM if interested.

I am looking for a Wild road jersey. Indo size 50.

I can't find these anywhere online and the team store only has 1.0s (I need a word mark).

Any help is appreciated because they may be ditching this style of jersey next year.

Wish it was a royal blue one. I could use one of those.

Is this the patch you are looking for?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Official-NHL-2000-Hockey-Jersey-Patch-Rangers-Blues-Maple-Leafs-/121135083917?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item1c3436b18d

Quick question. How big is the robo penguins front patch on the home white jersey from the late 90's?

I only have the CCM white ultrafils used until 1996. The width from the left and right triangle points is 14 1/4". From the bottom point straight up to penguin head level is 13 7/8".

On the Starter black alternate/home jersey, the crest is a little bigger, 14 7/16" across and 14 1/4" high. I don't have a white Starter, but I imagine the crest might be the same size.

Hey guys, Im still very new to jerseys so I dont know where to get a legit replica of a Flyers 2012 Winter Classic jersey. Im looking for one of: Giroux, Voracek, Simmonds, Schenn in a size Medium or Large. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Anybody know if the Hawks plan on wearing the banner patches in their opener next year like the Bruins and Kings? I personally do not like them but have an extra home 2.0 and if wearing them obviously have to make one up. If so, any idea where they will be sold, National Emblem does not have the Bruins or Kings, but I assume they made those.

I emailed National Emblem and was told the company had not received a banner raising design from the NHL. I assume they will eventually, as this appears to be the new tradition, has anybody heard anything about this? Also, the company said the Bruins and Kings ones were not made available for retail. This leads me to think that all the ones out there are repos, but I swear some folks said they found authentics; any insight on where you found those would be apprecaited so I can hunt for the Hawks in the fall.

Yeah it is but I'm not sure if that's an original or a reproduction. I'd obviously like an original.

I didn't see this when it was originally posted, but those NHL 2000 patches look like the real deal to me. Here's the ones I have and those look to be the same.

patches_2k.jpg

I do have a reproduction navy one and the biggest give away is the back. I'll see about posting side by side pics tonight showing the back of the repro patch next to a legit one.

Thanks. I went back and looked at my loose NHL 2000 patches. Thankfully, only one of my black NHL 2000 patches is a reproduction after looking at the back of it compared to the other loose NHL 2000 patches (green, and black) that i have. I can definitely see differences between the two, and not just with the backing.

I didn't see this when it was originally posted, but those NHL 2000 patches look like the real deal to me. Here's the ones I have and those look to be the same.

I do have a reproduction navy one and the biggest give away is the back. I'll see about posting side by side pics tonight showing the back of the repro patch next to a legit one.

If you post a picture of the backs of your authentic and reproduction NHL 2000 patches, I can get a picture of the back of one I bought from that same seller you linked and compare. That should settle the debate about if his are authentic.

I regularly see LA and Boston banner patches in National Emblem packaging. Could swear ive seen some on ebay lately too.

Just checked. There is a national emblem packaged one on ebay. Hard to say if its placed with the package strategically or if its original. Can always email the seller.

One thing to note with National Emblem replies. They sometimes say not available for retail but that means they sold direct to the team. The team will then sell retail at a nice mark up. So they can be available. Canucks do this with the "V" patch from the Millionaires third jerseys.

• TMLFAN locked this topic