• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you post a picture of the backs of your authentic and reproduction NHL 2000 patches, I can get a picture of the back of one I bought from that same seller you linked and compare. That should settle the debate about if his are authentic.

patches_2k_comparison_font.jpgpatches_2k_comparison_back.jpg

Good stuff. My reproduction patch is exactly identical to the one shown in the photo, with the different backing, and the thinner numbers.

just got these in yesterday.

DSC_0216-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

DSC_0217-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

[Patch pics]

Thanks! That confirms my suspicions that the patches I bought from the above quoted eBay user (als276 who has four different NHL 2000 patch colors at a very friendly $2.99-$3.99 each) appear to be authentic:

Mjt162Y.jpg

Thanks for the pictures. I'm very happy that all of mine look like your authentic one NOT a repro.

I didn't see this when it was originally posted, but those NHL 2000 patches look like the real deal to me. Here's the ones I have and those look to be the same.

I do have a reproduction navy one and the biggest give away is the back. I'll see about posting side by side pics tonight showing the back of the repro patch next to a legit one.

I emailed National Emblem and was told the company had not received a banner raising design from the NHL. I assume they will eventually, as this appears to be the new tradition, has anybody heard anything about this? Also, the company said the Bruins and Kings ones were not made available for retail. This leads me to think that all the ones out there are repos, but I swear some folks said they found authentics; any insight on where you found those would be apprecaited so I can hunt for the Hawks in the fall.

I got my Kings banner patch from the Team LA store at Staples Center. It was sold as just the patch. It didn't come in National Emblem packaging nor did it have the hard plastic backing.

I got my Kings banner patch from the Team LA store at Staples Center. It was sold as just the patch. It didn't come in National Emblem packaging nor did it have the hard plastic backing.

Ok, thanks, and also appreciate the prior input on them selling directly to teams.

Also, the company said the Bruins and Kings ones were not made available for retail.

I wonder what on earth my friend picked up from the ProShop at the Garden, then.

Looking for the blue version of the Consol Energy Center inaugural season patch that the Pens wore in 2010. For the light blue alts.

I know there's a few on eBay, but I figured I'd check here first.

I feel like someone here wanted a Mighty Ducks alt, the black and eggplant one. I have a Reebok 54 I might part with. Jersey is possible TI as there is no neck tagging but I can't guarantee that.

I'm always looking for OHL/QMJHL authentics or possibly game worns at the right price.

Blackhawks edge 1.0 (or 2.0 but know they are super pricey) with vector, in red and white, size 52 (or 54), blank.

Blackhawks edge 1.0 (or 2.0 but know they are super pricey) with vector, in red and white, size 52 (or 54), blank.

This is from tichno1......in the for sale forum....

I have two new, not customized, Chicago Blackhawks Jerseys for sale or trade:

1) Road White, Reebok Edge 1.0, NWT, Size 52, purchased in Chicago at the Blackhawks shop

2) Home Red, Reebok Edge 2.0, NWT, Size 52, purchased from Icejersey

Not sure on pricing.... I know the EDGE 2.0 are going for more than $300 and the EDGE 1.0 in this size are getting very rare.....Willing to accept reasonable offers. Only willing to trade for Blackhawks jerseys in size 50, otherwise I will sell

This is from tichno1......in the for sale forum....

I have two new, not customized, Chicago Blackhawks Jerseys for sale or trade:

1) Road White, Reebok Edge 1.0, NWT, Size 52, purchased in Chicago at the Blackhawks shop

2) Home Red, Reebok Edge 2.0, NWT, Size 52, purchased from Icejersey

Not sure on pricing.... I know the EDGE 2.0 are going for more than $300 and the EDGE 1.0 in this size are getting very rare.....Willing to accept reasonable offers. Only willing to trade for Blackhawks jerseys in size 50, otherwise I will sell

Thanks, in a 2.0 I need a 54. Also assume his has the wordmark, I need a vector.

Thanks, in a 2.0 I need a 54. Also assume his has the wordmark, I need a vector.

Posted Yesterday, 11:47 PM

BTW... the EDGE 1.0 has the Vector Logo, and the EDGE 2.0 has the Wordmark.

That is his 2nd post...he has one....a tad pricey but he has one....

I have both 52 and 54...not much difference in size at all...almost identical

Thing is I wanna get it done up with the WWW patch, I do not think they wore 2.0s that year.

Hi all,

This is a great site, I'm trying to find a customized Penguins authentic 3rd jersey, from ProPlayer or Starter (size 52-54), I find the ebay prices are a little ridicules, as they all seem to be customized Lemieux's. Anyway I'm not picky about who's on it, although Kovelev, Straka, Nedved or Kasperitus would be awesome, if anyone has one they're looking to trade or sell please inbox me and maybe we can make a deal.

Thanks,

JD

• TMLFAN locked this topic