• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always looking for Ottawa Senators jerseys. More precisely pre-RBK Edge in size 48-50 or L.

I feel like someone here wanted a Mighty Ducks alt, the black and eggplant one. I have a Reebok 54 I might part with. Jersey is possible TI as there is no neck tagging but I can't guarantee that.

I'm always looking for OHL/QMJHL authentics or possibly game worns at the right price.

I was looking for one of those, found a replica XL but would possibly be interested for the right price.

Always wanted one of these, I was a big Lindros fan back in the day. I can't seem to find a source for the correct jersey. I suppose its possible they just can't be found, but I figured I would ask if anyone knew where I might find one. Thanks!

Also I apologize for starting this in the incorrect forum...

Wait, are you looking to find an actual jersey? Yeah, this should be in the wantlist...that said, that's a pretty tall order. I've never even seen another Lindros other than mine, which I got from HM, and he only sold it to me after he tracked down some of Eric's gamers, that dirty rat! (GBH : )...I've never even another player's gamer or authentic from that time period, and I was hunting forever before acquiring this guy.

I'll keep my eyes peeled, but they are pretty scarce to say the least.

looking to buy CANUCKS authentics and gamers/game issued and ONLY game worn MOOSE jerseys.

im just curious to see what jerseys are out there for sale, criteria somewhat includes:

-AUTHENTICS [must be size 52 and up]

-GAMERS/GAME ISSUED must have some sort of LOA/COA

-BLANK AUTHENTICS

**NOT LOOKING FOR: indo-EDGE blanks/retail authentics.

send your jerseys and asking price, via PM.

thanks guys!

I am looking to expand my Columbus Blue Jacket gamer jersey collection. If you have any Blue Jacket Gamers for sale please message me as I may be interested. I also have interest in College, Junior, and International CBJ gamers.

Serious Buyer / Trader

Erik

I am looking for a 1978 Blue game worn Team Canada World Junior jersey. I have the white (home) version and now looking for th blue. Willing to pay big-time money for it. I have over 200 Team Canada game worn jerseys and desparately want the blue version. Thank you.

Gerhardt Wagner

gerhardtwagner@gmail.com

I am sure many people have requested this but lets see what happens..

I am looking for an Authentic Detroit Red Wings Large Dark Jersey (Edge 1.0 or 2.0) made in Canada. I want a blank jersey so I can customize it.

If anyone know where I can get one at, please let me know. brendan.glenwright@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Looking for replicas for these jerseys:

2001 North America and World All-Star Jerseys - Medium

1998/99 World All-Star Jersey - Large

Were the Blackhawks WWW patches from the 2007-08 season made available for retail? I am looking for one.

Very few authentics out there, I have never seen one. I went with this replica for mine. Couple little differences, but close enough in my opinion.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221246951728?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

• TMLFAN locked this topic