• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK guys...Summer is slowly coming to an end...and all I can think of is the NHL and My Stanley Cup Champions having our Training Camp Festival ;-) Which puts me in the mood for hockey jerseys!!! I am STILL in search of some jerseys to plug some holes in my collection-major holes at that...

I am in need of TWO white NIKE Hawks jerseys...to do a Savard and a Chelios....and I am in need of a NIKE black alt to do a Chelios jersey....Any help in obtaining these jerseys would be greatly appreciated...I would love to get them blank or already with the player but will take any player...

So please take a moment to look at my "want list"....let me know if any of them are out there-especially the 3 NIKE I need....thanks guys....Let's Go Hawks!!!

Oops....upon further review I am also in need of a red NIKE.....need it to do an Amonte...carry on...thank you ;-)

I'm looking for a game worn Todd Gill Leafs jersey. I bought one of his game used sticks at my first game back in 1995 at MLG. It was the first game used/worn item I ever bought and I would love to have one of his jerseys to go along with the stick. Thanks.

Steve

Does anyone have a good close up picture of the 4" 1996 World Cup Of Hockey patches? None of the pictures I can find show good enough detail.

Does anyone have a good close up picture of the 4" 1996 World Cup Of Hockey patches? None of the pictures I can find show good enough detail.

http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=54&lotid=671

Looking for any Chicago Blackhawks RBK Edge 1.0 Black Indianhead Alternate Jerseys (Any player/blank) Sizes 50/52/54. Let me know what you have!

Looking for a '97 Game One Japan patch worn by the Ducks or Canucks. Any help would be appreciated.

New Collector,

Looking for 95/96 Colorado Avalanche (Home or Away) blanks, in Authentic Stater Mesh. I'm flexible on the sizing but would prefer 48s or 52s. Completed Sakic, Forsberg, Roy, and Foote jerseys from that year are fine as well, with or without the Stanley cup patch. But the jersey needs to have the combined single stater/NHL patch on the bottom right, back of the jersey.

I just paid for a blank Away from 'HockeyMusic' a few days ago, but I'm looking for all of them I can find. As I'm trying to build all of the retired player jerseys in 95/96 Starter mesh home and away (Minus Bourque of course). Figured that would be a good start to my collection since that year was the year I became a hockey fan.

Should be difficult but not impossible, PM me if you have any info thanks.

A picture of the away patch, the home has a blue background instead of burgundy.

199596starter-vi.jpg

These have all come in the last few days.

DSC_0340-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

I know these aren't correct but they are the closest I've found so far.

DSC_0341-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Can finally finish a Datsyuk all-star jersey.

DSC_0342-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

DSC_0343-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

The 4" 1996 World Cup of Hockey patch is a fairly good reproduction, except for the inclusion of the trademark letters and symbol, which only the 3" patches had. The original 1996 WCOH patches in both sizes are very tough to find these days. Maybe reproduction 3" patches will pop up sometime.

I am new to the site, but not the search. I have been looking for ages for a Wayne Gretzky jersey from his assembled team, the Ninety Nine All-Stars. If anyone knows of anything please help me!!!!

I am new to the site, but bit the search. I have been looking for ages for a Wayne Gretzky jersey from his assembled team, the Ninety Nine All-Stars. If anyone knows of anything please help me!!!!

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/WAYNE-GRETZKY-1994-NHLPA-AUTHENTIC-JERSEY-NEW-SIZE-44-OILERS-KINGS-ULTRAFIL-/260968148816?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3cc2e9ef50&_uhb=1

The jersey is overpriced, IMO.

Blank NHLPA jerseys have shown up on eBay at times and in some cases, for a lot less.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NHLPA-Signed-Jersey-13-Bill-Guerin-/251317760885?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a83b4b375

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NHLPA-Jersey-signed-by-John-LeClair-10-/300946827212?pt=US_Autographs&hash=item4611d427cc

Haha yeah I can tell, but thanks for the help, but unfortunately the one I have my heart set on is the red and white one I guess I will just keep on it.

Haha yeah I can tell, but thanks for the help, but unfortunately the one I have my heart set on is the red and white one I guess I will just keep on it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTHENTIC-PRO-STEVE-YZERMAN-1994-NINETY-NINE-WORLD-TOUR-JERSEY-RED-WINGS-/181188461443?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2a2fac8383

He's a member here and a good guy to deal with, just rarely posting these days, but send him a PM and maybe you can work out a deal :D

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTHENTIC-PRO-STEVE-YZERMAN-1994-NINETY-NINE-WORLD-TOUR-JERSEY-RED-WINGS-/181188461443?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2a2fac8383

He's a member here and a good guy to deal with, just rarely posting these days, but send him a PM and maybe you can work out a deal :D

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it. I think it might be a little out of my price range especially if I have to strip the name and numbers, but I will definately send him a message

Looking for Hockey East jerseys! Three teams on the list are Boston College, UMass-Lowell and Providence College. I know it's tough to find game worn for college, so I'm willing to take blank ones with XL as the absolute max that can fit me.

Yeah that is more what I am looking for, I don't want to drop hundreds of dollars on Ebay especially if I am unsure of the quality and seller. Do you maybe have any idea if there are anymore floating around out there? Or does he maybe have a shop online?

Thanks

Somebody made "replicas" of the jersey...I picked one up years back minus the "Time Warner" patch.

https://plus.google.com/111551122020570534687/posts?hl=en

I have a Medium maroon BC Starter Jersey with the patches on the shoulders and is in pretty great shape, maybe we can work out a trade or something? I will have to see if the jersey can go but I am pretty sure it can if the right trade was made.

Let me know what you think

Looking for Hockey East jerseys! Three teams on the list are Boston College, UMass-Lowell and Providence College. I know it's tough to find game worn for college, so I'm willing to take blank ones with XL as the absolute max that can fit me.

• TMLFAN locked this topic