• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1996 team usa World Cup - blank or customized. Replica or authentic. Any size smaller than 54.

Rangers starter jersey - authentic size 46-52. Blank or customized. White liberty. But also willing to consider home or road jersey.

Any all star game authentics/ replicas customized with Ranger player.

Thanks.

Still hoping someone has a line on a white ProPlayer Avs 48/52. And looking for a blue Sweden nike from 2006 gold medal era L replica or 46/48 authentic.

Which Rangers Player are we talking that played or on the Roster Know as I have a Jagr and Shanny

1996 team usa World Cup - blank or customized. Replica or authentic. Any size smaller than 54.

Rangers starter jersey - authentic size 46-52. Blank or customized. White liberty. But also willing to consider home or road jersey.

Any all star game authentics/ replicas customized with Ranger player.

Thanks.

3" 1996 World Cup of Hockey Patches, I know there are some people holding onto a few they don't really need. I have 4 jerseys waiting to be lettered, but no patch..........heeeeeelllllllp!!!!!!!!

Rangers reebok 6100 liberty and blue size 52-56

Rangers white 1.0 edge size 54-56

Penguins Koho robopens black size 52-56

Picked up a sweet 91-92 red Devils and need the 10th patch. Are there any out there?

Edited by slimcutta
No need to start a new topic

Hey

Looking for a good Devils 10th patch. I have one that's the wrong green and no trim around NJ. Any better ones out there?

Hey

Looking for a good Devils 10th patch. I have one that's the wrong green and no trim around NJ. Any better ones out there?

Is that the Dorholt Custom one you have? That's the only place I know that makes them consistently.

1982_devils_patch.jpg

If you can't be bothered doing it yourself, take it to a tailor so they can sew around the NJ maybe? It seems like a lot of faffing - either that or sit tight on the 'Bay, d00de.

Hey if anybody could help I'm looking for Flyers jerseys, size 50 or lower (preferably lower). I'm interested in All-star and olympic jerseys of Flyers Players, specifically John LeClair. Looking for one that is not a jersey foul or doesn't really need any work. Something that is a little unique too. Just a nice jersey that needs a new home. :thumbsup: Please, if you got anything, let me know via PM!!!

Have you tried Hockeyjerseysdirect.com?

Hmm nice, never been there. They have em, looking for a better deal (lol) but if time runs out its a good quick option. My gf has a Nike size 44 but I know she'd rather have an Edge 46.

They don't seem to have a live inventory so I imagine you'll have to call to see if they have the size/model you want.

I have 2 Nike 44 Wings, and they're pretty huge for 44's! I'd say they're WAY bigger than the Edge 46's.

Looking for any Chicago Blackhawks RBK Edge 1.0 Black Indianhead Alternate Jerseys (Any player/blank) Sizes 50/52/54. Let me know what you have!

BUMP. Willing to pay top dollar for any player!

Hey guys,

I have been looking for months now to find a Gretzky 1993 All-Star Jersey in a large (yeah I don't know what number size that is) and I have only been able to find people on ebay that have either fake ones, or have bad reviews from you guys. So I was wondering if any of you knew a reputable dealer that might have one, because I have been tempted many times to just breakdown and get one that might not be the best I can get.

As always any help is much appreciated,

Thanks guys

• TMLFAN locked this topic