Still hoping someone has a line on a white ProPlayer Avs 48/52. And looking for a blue Sweden nike from 2006 gold medal era L replica or 46/48 authentic.

No one is helping. Boooooooo. Well, Foppa21 tried, but what he found was too big.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for Preds Blue alternate, London Knights cream, sizes 50-54. Let me know if you can help out. Thanks!

I'm so crazy excited to get a Mighty Ducks retro Edge. Hopefully I'll be able to snag one (and that they'll be available). Who to get on it? Selanne, maybe Perrault, since he just went over from the Caps? Or is it a supreme jersey foul to put "Conway" on it? I am a child of the early 90s, after all.

Sorry, couldn't resist. I am really excited to see them though. The Edge (at least, for me) fits SO much better than the older style CCM/Koho/Nike cuts.

Looking for Preds Blue alternate, London Knights cream, sizes 50-54. Let me know if you can help out. Thanks!

Still looking for these. Also looking for a current Preds away white too

Anyone know where I can get a hold of a fight strap for a mid-90's Starter jersey? The straps with the larger white button as opposed to the plain metal button. Any advice on how to acquire one of these is greatly appreciated.

Chow_hound might possibly have one:

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=5744

I've only ever seen them advertised as 1.0's; if 2.0's were available, I'd be interested in one of those, either EDGE works for me.

Willing to pay straight cash or trade a 48 red Hawks ultrafil, blank, or a red Hawks edge 2.0 size 54 blank with wordmark. Or combos of jerseys and cash.

White Savard Hawks Jersey. Know the older ones are grails, so open to CCM air knit in a 52, or Nike in a 48, blanks in the same sizes as well to get done up.

White Blackhawks ultrafil in 52 or 48

Hawks black pro player, 48 or 52

Hawks white CCM air knit, 52, version with CCM tagging on the neckline (2000s)

2 Hawks Reebok 6100s, in red, size 48-52

Hawks red Koho, 48 or 52

Hawks 75th Anni patch, authentic or good replica.

Looking for a few between size 52-58 (Updated November 12):

Edmonton Oilers 2.0 with wordmark

Current Tampa Bay blue or white

Red Canadiens 1.0 or 2.0

Red or white Panthers 2.0 with wordmark

New green Dallas Stars

White or Purple Avalanche with wordmark

Rangers Blue 1.0

NYI Orange 6100 alternate (size 52-56)

I would be open to Indos as well

I have a lots to trade here as well: http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=4575

looking to buy CANUCKS authentics and gamers/game issued and ONLY game worn MOOSE jerseys [depending on player; specifically if you've got a BIEKSA, BURROWS, KESLER, SCHROEDER or SCHNEIDER]

im just curious to see what CANUCKS jerseys are out there for sale, criteria somewhat includes:

-AUTHENTICS [must be size 52 and up]

-GAMERS/GAME ISSUED must have some sort of LOA/COA

-BLANK AUTHENTICS

**NOT LOOKING FOR: indo-EDGE blanks/retail authentics.

send your jerseys and asking price, via PM.

thanks guys!

Im looking for the new Sharks jerseys. I would settle for a replica or Indo as long as its customized with tackle twill and sewn. XL or XXL...52-58.

Anybody know where to get a 2000 Hockey Hall of Fame Game Patch (repos are ok as I know the real ones are super rare)?

Willing to pay straight cash or trade a 48 red Hawks ultrafil, blank, or a red Hawks edge 2.0 size 54 blank with wordmark. Or combos of jerseys and cash.

White Savard Hawks Jersey. Know the older ones are grails, so open to CCM air knit in a 52, or Nike in a 48, blanks in the same sizes as well to get done up.

White Blackhawks ultrafil in 52 or 48

Hawks black pro player, 48 0r 52

2 Hawks Reebok 6100s, in red, size 48.

Hawks red Koho, 48 or 52.

2000 Hockey Hall of Fame Game Patch

Updated

Im looking for the new Sharks jerseys. I would settle for a replica or Indo as long as its customized with tackle twill and sewn. XL or XXL...52-58.

"Leaving the hobby" he said! :P

"Leaving the hobby" he said! :P

Man you've turned into my stalker huh?? Haha... the new Sharks are cool and a replica will suffice, as long as it is sewn I can manage.

Anybody know where to get a 2000 Hockey Hall of Fame Game Patch (repos are ok as I know the real ones are super rare)?

impossible to find execpt off a gamer. Believe me I've been looking for years for one.

impossible to find execpt off a gamer. Believe me I've been looking for years for one.

Even reproductions? I see some for later years on ebay.

Still no one out there with a Wells Fargo Spectrum Final Game patch (with the date)?

• TMLFAN locked this topic