Even reproductions? I see some for later years on ebay.

yup there are not even repos available for that year.

I've seen 1999, 01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 09, 10, 11

I've never seen a loose 00, 02, or 08

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, thanks for the info. I may want to have some made then.

Would love to get an 07 HHOF if available.

Would love to get an 07 HHOF if available.

I found one on ebay earlier in the year and put it on a Tucker jersey I had but have since sold it. Only one I've seen loose.

Looking for a size 52-56 Rangers Koho or Reebok liberty jersey. Preferably blank, but will consider if customized. Thanks!

I found one on ebay earlier in the year and put it on a Tucker jersey I had but have since sold it. Only one I've seen loose.

Do you remember the seller? If so, PM me, and I'll see if I can find him. Thanks!

Do you remember the seller? If so, PM me, and I'll see if I can find him. Thanks!

No idea. It may have even been some time last year. It wasn't a patch seller just someone who had one lying around. I actually tried to buy the jersey back about a month ago but couldn't make it happen.

Looking for 2001-04 black Washington Capitals KOHO jerseys size 56-58 team issue or authentic, goalie cuts good too. Blank preferred but will consider customized.

Ok, thanks for the info. I may want to have some made then.

Do you have a source that can replicate patches?

Anyone have uncrested jerseys? I need a white Rangers style in a 2XL, preferably with a lace-up collar.

Need it for a project, trying to get an SKA sweater made up.

622375705.jpg

Not really sure how difficult or costly this would be, but if anyone knows how i could get my hands on an authentic Voltigeurs jersey (blank or Couturier) that would be awesome

I am looking for a 9/11 ribbon to use on a blue Koho NY Rangers jersey. Does anyone know how to find one? I tried looking back thru this thread... A monumental task... And did email murf and pat at someone's suggestion (from 2008, so who knows if that's even a viable option now!).

Any help you guys could offer would be greatly appreciated!

Greetings all...;-)

A while ago a member posted a Handzus Hawks jersey for sale...

I do not recall any of the other info-member name, size or price etc...

If that member still has the jersey-can you please pm me and let me know...

Thank you

I am looking for a 9/11 ribbon to use on a blue Koho NY Rangers jersey. Does anyone know how to find one? I tried looking back thru this thread... A monumental task... And did email murf and pat at someone's suggestion (from 2008, so who knows if that's even a viable option now!).

Any help you guys could offer would be greatly appreciated!

This is available on eBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-YORK-RANGERS-NHL-9-11-RIBBON-MEMORIAL-PATCH-NHL-HOCKEY-/251356933811?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a860a6eb3

looking to buy CANUCKS authentics and gamers/game issued and ONLY game worn MOOSE jerseys [depending on player; specifically if you've got a BIEKSA, BURROWS, KESLER, SCHROEDER or SCHNEIDER]

im just curious to see what CANUCKS jerseys are out there for sale, criteria somewhat includes:

-AUTHENTICS [must be size 52 and up]

-GAMERS/GAME ISSUED must have some sort of LOA/COA

-BLANK AUTHENTICS

**NOT LOOKING FOR: indo-EDGE blanks/retail authentics.

send your jerseys and asking price, via PM.

thanks guys!

Willabe and ward. Need to buy this patch bad. Been waiting around ebay but getting antsy here. If someone could sell me one or refer me to someone or even someplace that has one, I'd be really appreciative.

23r90g8.jpg

Looking for an eggplant mighty ducks jersey, replica or authentic in size XL for replicas and the equivalent of an XL for an authentic depending on the jersey style. I know these are popular right now so if anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated!

Looking for an eggplant mighty ducks jersey, replica or authentic in size XL for replicas and the equivalent of an XL for an authentic depending on the jersey style. I know these are popular right now so if anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated!

NHL.com is selling a throwback version on their site I believe..

http://shop.nhl.com/catalog/product/Reebok_Anaheim_Ducks_CCM_Classic_Anniversary_Throwback_Jersey_-_Purple_Turquoise

Yeah I now, I just don't really want to spend $200 on a customized replica jersey so I'm seeing if there is anything else out there right now.

Yeah I now, I just don't really want to spend $200 on a customized replica jersey so I'm seeing if there is anything else out there right now.

It's out of stock anyway

• TMLFAN locked this topic