WTB: ANY Blackhawks Edge Jerseys: Sizes 46/50/52

Let me know what you have!

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2004 Eastern Conference All-Star jersey, Brodeur or Niedermayer or blank, XXL or 54. Been looking a while, can't find it anywhere.

What you looking to spend I have a few at Mikes waiting for kits

2004 Eastern jerseys

Uhh, as little as possible? Are we talking replicas or authentics? Blank or customized? What kits did you order for them and can you get a Marty or a Scotty?

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a 1990-91 or 1991-92 Pittsburgh Penguins CCM authentic road (black) jersey in size 54.

Please let me know if you have one available.

Happy collecting!

Casey

webmaster@penguinschronicles.com

2000-2001 ASG - NA Goalie - size 48,50 - Blank or Richter

2002-2003 ASG Blue Jersey - size 48-50 - Blank or Leetch

If its a blank from the wrong year, I'll take it and switch the patches. Thanks

2000-2001 ASG - NA Goalie - size 48,50 - Blank or Richter

2002-2003 ASG Blue Jersey - size 48-50 - Blank or Leetch

If its a blank from the wrong year, I'll take it and switch the patches. Thanks

Not trying to give you a hard time here (just want to be helpful), but it may not be a good idea to use jerseys from the wrong year. For the 2000 Richter, the CCM logo is the 1990's-style embroidered big block logo on the back hem. The CCM logo on the 2001 jersey was moved up to under the back of the collar, so it'd be a lot of trouble to remove it and embroider a big block logo on the hem.

On the 2002 Leetch, you could remove the ASG patch off a 2003, but the air-knit is fully sublimated (including the blue areas), so if you have to use any chemicals to remove residue, there is a chance some of the color may come off the jersey.

What I'm looking for is the old bruin's alternate jersey that's yellow with the smiling bear. Some call it the 'pooh bear' jersey. I can't seem to find one on ebay or anything that isn't XL or bigger, or a youth size. if anyone has one of out there for sale, shoot me a PM.

100% New to these forums, glad something like this exists on the internet for sure. I tried to brief myself on the rules, but I could have missed something, let me know! thanks

Looking for some older Flyers...authentics preferred. Medium or Large and the corresponding # sizes for authentics. Customized for the players below or blank in that style

Lindros - orange style with C

Primeau - black style with C

LeClair - orange or black

Thanks!

Thanks so much for the insight. Did not know that. I was going by nhluniforms.com and they seemed similar on first glance.

Well in that case - I would want a 2000 NA Goalie and a 2002 NA jerseys. There are replicas on ebay of both for about $50 each but, hoping to snag an authentic.

Not trying to give you a hard time here (just want to be helpful), but it may not be a good idea to use jerseys from the wrong year. For the 2000 Richter, the CCM logo is the 1990's-style embroidered big block logo on the back hem. The CCM logo on the 2001 jersey was moved up to under the back of the collar, so it'd be a lot of trouble to remove it and embroider a big block logo on the hem.

On the 2002 Leetch, you could remove the ASG patch off a 2003, but the air-knit is fully sublimated (including the blue areas), so if you have to use any chemicals to remove residue, there is a chance some of the color may come off the jersey.

Looking for any Thrashers 6100 cut jerseys. CCM,KOHO or RBK SIzes 52,54 or 56.

looking to buy CANUCKS authentics and gamers/game issued and ONLY game worn MOOSE jerseys [depending on player; specifically if you've got a BIEKSA, BURROWS, KESLER, SCHROEDER or SCHNEIDER]

im just curious to see what CANUCKS jerseys are out there for sale, criteria somewhat includes:

-AUTHENTICS [must be size 52 and up]

-GAMERS/GAME ISSUED must have some sort of LOA/COA

-BLANK AUTHENTICS

**NOT LOOKING FOR: indo-EDGE blanks/retail authentics.

send your jerseys and asking price, via PM.

thanks guys!

Looking for London Knights cream or green jersey. Edge preferred but replica is fine too. sizes 50-54 or M/L

I'm looking for a New York Rangers Jed Ortmeyer Jersey . Home Blue or 3rds . My email briankelly351@gmail or message me on ice jersey . Thank you

Bkelly41

Posted Today, 10:48 AM

I'm looking for a New York Rangers Jed Ortmeyer Jersey . Home Blue or 3rds . My email briankelly351@gmail or message me on ice jersey . Thank you

Looking for an authentic Blackhawks 75th anni patch, or a good replica.

Looking for a Ronnie Stern gamer - Canucks, Flames or Sharks, doesn't matter - thanks -

• TMLFAN locked this topic