Hey guys, its been a while since I posted but trying to get back to add to my collection. I am looking for some specific pre RBK edge cut jerseys (you know, when jersey collecting was actually a fun hobby as the jerseys were made with quality). I need the following and am willing to shell out the bucks!

WANTED:
2004 NHL Western All Star (the green one, game was played in Minnesota) Size 52 or larger blank or customized with Iginla
2001 NHL North American All Star (the blue one, I believe game was played in Colorado) Size 52 or larger blank or customized with Lemieux
1996 Team Canada World Cup of Hockey Gretzky or blank (Bauer white version) size 52 or larger, with or without patch
1998 Team Canada Olympics jersey (White or Red/ Home or Away or both, Nagano Olympics) - Jersey must be made by Bauer Size 52 or larger blank or customized with Gretzky
2002 Team Canada Olympic jersey (White version, made by Nike) Size 52 or larger can be blank or customized with Lemieux

If anybody could help out, please let me know and PM me.

Edited by pac_4_ever

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also looking for a white airknit CCM Blackhawks in 48 or 52. Looking For the version with the CCM tagging on the neckline (early 2000s)

Looking for a white airknit CCM Capitals in 52. Want the early 90s red/white/blue version, not the screaming eagle.

Willing to pay straight cash, also have a blank red CCM ultrafil Blackhawks size 48 to barter.

Bump

Looking for:

Canadiens CCM 1990's Roy Home and Away jersey size 44-48 with (blank jerseys work too)

Colorado Avalanche Burgundy 3rd Koho Size 44-48 (Roy or Forsberg pre-customized work too)

Bump

Looking for replicas (size large) of the following jerseys:

Washington Capitals (black jersey with either Jagr, Bondra, or Kolzig on back)

Anaheim Mighty Ducks (old Purple/green jersey with preferably Kariya or Selanne on back, but not as important as Capitals' names)

If any of you have these and are looking to sell em, PLEASE INBOX me! Thanks.

A few other ones (all large replicas):

the older black Tampa Bay Lightning jersey with preferably Khabibulin on the back, but any name will probably do.

older black Senators jersey with preferably Hossa or Alfredsson on the back

black Canucks with Bure or the more recent dark blue one with Cloutier, Jovanovski, Naslund, Messier, or the Sedins

teal/black/green Sharks jersey with Nabokov, Sturm, or Nolan preferably

Oilers blue with Gretzky/Kurri/Messier

Minnesota green Gaborik

Kings black with Robitaille/Palffy/Stumpel

Coyotes black with Roenick/Tkachuk/Khabibulin

Nashville dark blue/silver Vokoun

Islanders vintage blue Bossy/Potvin/Smith/Trottier

Devils red Brodeur

The names are not particularly important, those are just preferences, but I really want the jersey to have a name on it. Anyway, if you have any of those and want to sell them, inbox me. Thanks.

Looking for a black Koho neck patch.

I am also looking for the Ottawa Senators jersey they wore between the 95/96 - 98/99 seasons. I am looking for the black jersey with the white stripe in a size 52 or larger. Must be blank or customized with Alfredsson.

Looking for an Avs white ProPlayer 48/52.

Please.

Anyone??.........

Good Afternoon -

New to the forum here, this is my first post.

I recently got into collecting game used hockey, after years of collecting baseball game used items.

My only focus is Ryan Suter.

Currently I have a 2010/11 Predators Navy jersey, Wild and Predators gloves, Wild and Predators sticks. I will take a look at any Game Used Suter items you have.

Feel free to post what you have and what you are looking for in return (dont have much to trade outside of good ole greenbacks)

Thanks

Chris

Don't know if you want another navy, but there is one on ebay here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Reebok-Nashville-Predators-Game-Worn-used-Auth-Gamer-Ryan-Suter-Jersey-Edge-2-0-/221319974042?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3387b2cc9a

also a couple on consignment on Meigray too.

Looking for Preds current white jersey. Prefer 50-54, but will take just about anything. Also looking for blank London Knights currents, any color. Same sizes.

Don't do that, pls.

You've already been warned, pac.

Edited by slimcutta
Pls follow the rules.

• TMLFAN locked this topic